Bin Laden's Body

>1920-1940: cops posing for photos with the corpses of gangsters
>1960s: glowniggers posing for photos with the corpse of Che Guevara
>1980s: photo of Ted Bundy's corpse face published in newspapers
>1990s: glowniggers posing for photos with the corpse of Escobar
>Bin Laden: yeah dude we had to show respect to his body so we gave him uhh a burial at the see without taking pictures

Attached: bin-laden-burial-at-sea.jpg (600x350, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY
youtu.be/jpsvaTIa7Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is probably sipping Pina Coladas with Jeff Epstein and Ferdinand Marcos

>Americans think he's actually dead

He was a friend of the USA during the first set of gulf wars.

USA is constantly at war, it sucks.

Imagine believing a single word out of king nigger's glowing mouth.

Mystery box

Bin Laden is dead. Source: dude trust me.

He died from kidney failure not long after 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY

Kidney failure isn’t something you die from, it turns into peripheral vascular disease after 15 years of dialysis.

2007 Prime minister talking about Osama being dead long before the United States supposedly kills him. 3 months before she herself was assassinated.
youtu.be/jpsvaTIa7Kc

How do angloids manage being so willfully stupid? Is it a genetic trait or what? All the anglosphere states breed this impulsive retardation in their populace.

He is. He died of kidney failure in 2005. Al Qaeda kept the larp going for morale purposes. We had sigint to to back this up but no corpse, so it was (mostly) kept under wraps so as not to reveal the extent of our intel capabilities. Obama admin fabricated the assassination op for propaganda purposes, hence the lack of a corpse.

Basically trying to do an autopsy, a dna test, is impossible from the day of his (((death))) to end times.

It is if you live in a cave.

There are absolutely NO pics of dead Osama? I thought there were some that leaked.

That was my literal first red pill. I instantly knew that there was something fishy.

There is an old Latin legal term, and
I don't speak Latin but...here goes.
>show me the body

I can understand Obama not releasing the photos, given his political tendencies, but there's no way Trump wouldn't have published them by now if they were real.

Attached: I'm still free.jpg (499x402, 24K)

Nah.

Oh I forgot, dialysis equipment grows from cave ceilings. It's literally just a specialized form of stalactite.

what photos
usama died in 2001 of kidney failure and iraq/afghanistan are PNAC projects

Uncle Binny died in 2001 of kidney failure.
Dude had been on dialysis for more than two decades.

>Implying Bin Laden didn't die in the 90's from kidney failure

They didnt take photos and buried him at sea because they didnt want his mutilated face becoming a propaganda tool and a sea burial is prevent a shrine at his grave.

Special Delivery

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: 00301af09e906e072bb73c19edbebde62d72e4b90463fe48cb3484ff9a9a436d.jpg (490x500, 29K)

>durr durr hurr hurr