Listen. He's just playing 4D chess

Listen. He's just playing 4D chess.
Even if he donated to ADL and Muslims, told white supremacists repeatedly to fuck off in his videos , has "fuck you money" and his editor Sive came out to say that it's all just a Jow Forums conspiracy of being held hostage by ADL, you have to trust the plan goy.
He is based and redpilled.

Attached: 5ca1d6ccc6cc50118c102b34-750-563.jpg (750x563, 42K)

it's bullshit but I believe it

over9000D chess

Attached: 1568149514113.jpg (638x501, 76K)

dont be too hard on the losers here. they cant cope with the fact that anyone with money and power hates them and wishes they were all dead

>gets married
>donates to the adl
>swedish
He's being blackmailed right? I mean, there's no way the most popular eceleb would be jewish??

He's gone full dark side. He did hundreds of illuminati poses, and has recently gone back to Minecraft videos and is amassing a huge child following once again. Youtube remonetized him

KEKING IS 4D CHESS NAO GUISE!!!

>ish

The donation to ADL was part of the Honey deal. Honey gives cash to ppl like Mr Beast and alike to give out. Stinky pile of peepeepoopoo. Something isn't right. Unless they told him, to clear up his name with a donation, using Honey money, because they want to put him on rewind this year and YouTube, doesn't want another adpocalypse caused by ADL. It's probably YouTube defending itself from bad press, before they put Pewds on rewind. It's not like the Jew won't Jew a Jew. Screencap this.

>Youtube remonetized him
if that's true, that's all you need to know

He posted on twitter, it's over. He admitted it's part of his apology campaign like everyone who saw him sell out a few months ago already knew. Enough with trying to defend him.

lel it's true
he kissed the boot for the jew gold

Attached: EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg (1200x1057, 185K)

Imagine being in his position with 101m subscribers and not subtlety dropping red pills and informing the masses. He has the money, and the means. What a disgrace.

Attached: 1542471476371.png (960x960, 1.14M)

Ah fuck. Family friendly, swore-free, small brain, easy to digest content that is. Still like the guy. Hopefully, he'll be able to do some so good out there still.

Attached: 1568146569152.jpg (640x567, 27K)

Jesus. This is fucking hilarious.

He isn't, he is done with the controversy and he is basically denouncing doing edgy anti jew shit and and all that and he is just going to make video game related content and make bank of add revenue and live his life without all the drama. He donated and is basically saying "i am not against you guys and i don't think that anti Semitism is alright, here have some support now there is no beef anymore lets move on"

They did, he started making minecraft vidoes and he said "after only making minecraft videos i actually earn as much money on youtube as people think i am *laugh*"

>226186701
Anyone who thinks Pewdiepie is anything other than an opportunist is retarded. Anyone who thinks that the zoomers are anything but retarded is braindead.

Thats most of Jow Forums these days, just braindead fags. All the good posters either got a life or went to better places where the userbase isn't all retarded normal cucks who do nothing but suck jew dick all day long

>makes videos pushing James Charles and gayness on children
>goes on and on about niggers bix nooding about retarded shit
>gives money to indian retards
>gives money to jew supremacists
>tells kids to install a browser add-on that steals your data for some shekels
>MUH 4D CHESS

Totally just a coincidence and nothing to do with donating money, nothing to see here pack up and go home.