Why are 9/11 conspiracy theorists so cringe?

>durrrr there's no way building 7 could've fallen like that
What the fuck do you know? Suddenly you're an expert on nano-thermite because you watched a 2 hr youtube vid. When will these faggots die off?

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org/wtc7
youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k
media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_xf8c7khp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you admit you can't do math?

Are you a boy or a girl? I just wanna know if you're capable of actually learning or not.

I'm sure the chalkboard in your basement is filled with equations and one of these days you'll crack the 9/11 code.

We know the NSA know and you've lost control of it all.

>when localized, asymmetric, stochastic damage without the required energy density causes a symmetrical structure to systemically fail and fall through the path of most resistance at free fall speed but you had a late dermatologist appointment

ae911truth.org/wtc7

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x680, 60K)

yes goyim, trust the (((experts))) that have reached a (((conclusion))) based on thousands of hours of (((analyzing))) debris

Attached: 1564675125944.gif (492x499, 731K)

>It's a structural impossible that a physics could do dat
You realize what a retarded pseudo-engineer you sound like?

Attached: BiodegradableGiganticBass-size_restricted.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>that gif
Holy shit that's even better than the Boomer one.

Attached: 1446471591905s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Fuck off JIDF

learn to code :)

>what is freefall

you are only here to play devils advocate and use our arguments on other people who criticise you.

It wont work. changing people's minds is not worth your energy.

youtu.be/_nyogTsrsgI
ae911truth.org/
911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/

Nano-thermite?

>the best theory is the conspiracy theory
Slide threads gonna be slippin' all day Jow Forums. Saged.

Attached: Smug1.jpg (493x665, 25K)

You just don't want to face the fact that your government is perfectly willing to slaughter its own citizens in order to advance their foreign policy (& domestic surveillance) goals.

>architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
>literally one guy on the site is an actual engineer and his biggest accomplishment was building a fucking gymnasium.

Attached: ae911.png (728x852, 63K)

I actually totally believe the government is capable of that. There's just no convincing evidence one way or the other. You want to believe it so badly that you've convinced yourself you've seen solid evidence when you haven't.

There are millions of architects and engineers. Some of them happen to believe in conspiracy theories. You act like they've analysed the blueprints and ran simulations and worked around the clock to come to the determination that 9/11 was an inside job. No, they just watched Loose Change and happen to have a degree.

no. they produced a report that concluded it was not possible for fire to cause the collapse of WTC 7 and controlled demolition is the only way that structure could fall into its own footprint at free fall speed

I'm sure that report is highly rigorous and objective.

that's a lot of citrus face

it is. unlike the NIST report which ommited design features some of which can be viewed here in the presentation of the progress report youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k

great argument

>I'm a retarded kike
Kill yourself

find one other video of a building falling into its footprint without controlled demolition.
Tip: you can't

media.uaf.edu/media/t/0_xf8c7khp

Find one other building that had two 100+ story building collapse on top of it after jumbo jets collided into them. It's not exactly an experiment we can replicate.

I would understand if it fell directly after impact.
But to burn some time and then fall symmetrically out of nowhere? That shit just doesn't happen. It is difficult to do even with planned controlled demolition.

when your Jew boss commands you to slide shit like this and set humanity back with your own actions, how can you look yourself in the mirror?

You can flip burgers at mc donalds and work yourself up. you will never live a fulfilling life doing this weasel type of shit.

>thermite
>building 7
Oh no no no no no