Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg just KILLED the Swedish airline companies!

Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg just KILLED the Swedish airline companies!

She is now the most searched "Greta" on Google, seriously just type her first name!

She is only 16!

What did YOU achieve today???

Attached: 9895047.jpg (1500x839, 190K)

>She is only 16!
is this pilpul so we don't rebel when she's getting fucked by niggers despite looking 12?

Let me ask you this... What has she actually achieved?
Hardmode: Your answer cannot be "nothing".

>What did YOU achieve today???
I haven't agreed to suck old George Soros' cock like tardlita

Op is always a fag!

Attached: 1283894762516.jpg (289x425, 41K)

#1 Jew. What an accomplishment.

Attached: 1560351628355.png (600x435, 154K)

no one cares Swede

She has pissed off a lot of people

It must be hard for you to resist if you're posting about it on here.

- Made international news.
- Published her own book.
- Fighting for an important cause, effectively saving the world from climate change.
- Over 108.000 less airline passengers than august.
- Travels the world everyday.
- Eats good food.
- Is on the news every single day.
- Is set for a successful political career a few years down the road.
Nothing?

I got out of bed, thats better than most days.

Attached: .png (500x332, 69K)

Challenge accepted.
Answer: shit

Based Tintin.

Stars rise and die.
She'll end abused by a drug addict husband. The End.

Im not a tool for globalists. Thats more than she can say.

Nobody knows Who she is appart from Sweden

Fixed a network outage effecting a hospital and thus keeping many patients alive

so she destroyed the airline companies and they are grounded?

Good, that means no more immigrants flooding in from the middle east contaminating the place.

However, greta flew in on a plane anyway how is this leftist shitstain coming home? in a body bag?

Attached: 1563242987152.png (875x633, 597K)

She a literally a tool but she’s too dumb to realize. Just like you.

You mean married to a nigger?

I wasn't Jewish puppet today

>type greta

Bot spam

I achieved: Not being a tool.

Better to have a little global warming than to give the government massively increased power over our economy and lives. Especially now when the government is filled with kikes and politicians pushing kikery.

Always say no to communism. It will destroy and kill so much more than global warming ever will.

Jews will use retarded children to push there propaganda because they think they are immune to criticism. But it just shows how evil they truly and that little girl will still be retarded in the end.

I woke up and wasn't a retarded 16 year old girl.
#WINNING

>Travels the world every day
In a plane.

>Fighting for an important cause, effectively saving the world from climate change
Why the fuck would you want to save this nigger infested world?

Grisgreta grisberg kys

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this cunt?

seriously, she needs medical attention, she is 16 or 17 and looks like a malnourished 11 year old. She doesn't even wear a bra, she just wears shirts like a child. That is not normal.

>Made international news.
Not an achievement.
>Published her own book.
It's her mom's book, she didn't write anything.
>Fighting for an important cause, effectively saving the world from climate change.
Not an achievement by itself, you actually need to have an effect as well.
->Over 108.000 less airline passengers than august.
Citation needed.
>Travels the world everyday.
Not an achievement.
>Eats good food.
Lol, so do I get a medal for that as well then? No, it's again not an achievement.
>Is on the news every single day.
Being on the news isn't an achievement once again. If you're on the news for being a retard, is that an achievement? Chris chan, Elliot Rodger and Philip Manshaus have been on the news as well.
>Is set for a successful political career a few years down the road.
Okay, this is probably true, but she as long as she's not elected, it's not an achievement.

Asperger daughter of "famous" swedish opera singer who has turned her into a public figure after she got so scared she lost twenty five lbs due to anxiety "from climate change" and then apparently gained fifty back.

She just wanted to skip school on Fridays. For the climate, y’know...

Someone gas that kike bitch.

when she came to Germany, it was shortly before the summer holidays and the "Fridays for Future" demonstrations had tens of thousands of pupils. Then summer vacation hit and it was down to a few hundred, in some places even just a few dozens.

Keks were had all around.

Yeah. Those climate fucks are more effective than the taliban at getting kids to not go to school. In norway kids missed fucking months of school each this year all due to her.

People actually believe she lost weight from climate change anxiety? Good God.

Attached: 1567543915280.png (1011x789, 855K)

Nothing of note but at least I don't have FAS LOL

Attached: IMG_1562.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

I took a fat shit. Coincidentally, it actually looked kinda of like Greta, but with less FAS.

KEK ;^)

shit tier bait

Some people also believe her claim that she can see the CO2 in the air.

Oh shit I forgot about that. She is a fucking schizo (or retard)

Also killed the pro-life movement, better vacuum the potato out before it learns to speak

Hmmm, I wonder what the police in Oslo is up to.
Apparently they told everyone to exit through the back and clear away from the main entrance. Meanwhile the police have armed themselves and cordoned off the area. Could there be a happening?

I did an environmentally sustainable poop.

*The entrance of the main police station

Once again I did my part to not get 1000's of people fired because im nothing more than a puppet mouthpeace for big buisness/big government. Id say my daily achievement of not fucking over tons of people because im too dumb to realize im getting played for a fool is alot better than hers.

I lived another day without being the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Attached: FAS.jpg (738x380, 52K)

yo she retarded user.

Attached: 1542301936736.jpg (506x558, 153K)

she's so disgustingly ugly it actually makes me angry

Holy shit, I thought you were pulling my leg for a second there and had to look it up. Just when I thought the cult behind this POS couldn't get any stupider.

Awesome, fren.
Keep it up.

Attached: Japanese woodcut.jpg (489x669, 136K)

>She is now the most searched "Greta" on Google
My god! He's right!

We should have known it was only a matter of time before someone would usurp 20th century Finnish-American statistician Greta Ljung as the most searched "Greta" on Google.

>berg
>not orchestrated by the jews

PICK ONE!, who controls google and the msm ?

Never mind, it was just some larper who stood outside the police station and called the police and said he wanted to be arrested because he had a "bomb" in his backpack.

Greta Van Fleet are the only Greta I care aboit.

Attached: gretavanfleetyellow.jpg (800x450, 93K)