NEW TWEET

Pewds unironically donated to ADL. He's not getting blackmailed.

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/1171761588879142913

Attached: Capture.png (955x897, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/
pbs.twimg.com/media/EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg
mobile.twitter.com/jgreenblattadl/status/831581445646843906?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leaf with the disinfo
Imagine being this much of a chinkcel dicklet fag.
LMFAO You autistic fucking asian retards are golems for the jews its funny af no wonder ur women are WHITE COCK ONLY

this confirms he gets the rope on day of the rope

Attached: download (2).gif (837x1024, 52K)

In a sense he is since they partnered with Youtube and he's trying to make things ""better"" for himself and move on.
>those replies
holy shit

It's real, sadly

Maybe his wife is jewish or something? That's when this all started.

>its real
Didnt deny thats its real or not
just a false narrative and coverup

sorry pewds its for your own good and everyone else's too

>this just isn't my fight anymore

Interesting phrasing.

>It's important, this just isn't my fight anymore.
He handed the baton to the user.

F

Attached: EELvQZ3XUAQeL7-.jpg (876x1024, 72K)

breitbart.com/tech/2019/09/09/editor-the-post-millennial-conservative-website-hit-by-cyberattack/

Attached: FinderScreenSnapz001-420x315.jpg (420x315, 22K)

How does this disprove blackmail?

Its a bot and toure bumping shite

Aww, suddenly I understand what's happening. Zoomers still don't realize that literally everybody successful in entertainment is cohencidentally jewish. It's all downhill from here.

BOT USING HACK

FUCK OFF TO KIKETUBE

soon he will stop making youtube videos

Oh yeah, It's true because he said so.
Gee was I stupid

Attached: ps2.png (407x540, 106K)

Makes more sense than him getting fucking blackmailed by ADL/Youtube. Pewds could move the fuck away from youtube anytime he wanted.

Attached: 50299042_2350771678268579_3709156425662988288_n.gif (500x616, 665K)

>This just isn't my fight anymore
Totally sounds like no blackmail at all.

Attached: IMG_20190911_052740.png (686x371, 338K)

Just noticed the image on twitter has something cropped out at the top left.
pbs.twimg.com/media/EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg
OP's screencap doesn't show it.

Attached: EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg (1200x1057, 185K)

I'm surprised he could type all of that with a fat jewish cock in his mouth.

>Kjellberg
Is one of (((them)))

Take note, zoomlings. This will be the first of many "betrayals" by people you thought were on your side, but only saw you as a way to enrich themselves.

Unsubbed. He is jewdiepie now.

So... he paid off the mob??

I think it's just "pewdiepie" in that weird font used on his twitter.

lmao people aren't havin it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 9.00.13 AM.png (594x687, 159K)

4d chess right here
101 million people redpilled on what ADL is and what it does

Attached: DzXExghWsAEIS_n.jpg_large.jpg (1564x792, 157K)

HE donated 50$ tp the ADL a few days before 9/11. Coincidence?

And this is why you should never marry, fuck your white babies

it says
"SIKE"

everyone is shitting on him in the comments

Attached: 1510770675543.jpg (398x368, 32K)

it would start with "p" but it's in the middle of the word.

100% damage control

Attached: 8184be21bd3059bcd39a89a1a6754c2cd71dea7521792c594839c60a095a30be.jpg (700x557, 41K)

>it's important, this just isn't my fight anymore.

What did he mean by this?

Babby's gonna cry now that you lost your idol. You have only yourselves to blame. Leave him alone and stop posting about him. Your retardedness is putting him and Marzia at risk.

mobile.twitter.com/jgreenblattadl/status/831581445646843906?lang=en

The literal CEO of ADL is congratulating Disney for dropping pewdiepie. This is after the ADL used journalists to cite the ADL as proof pewdiepie was engaging in antisemitism.

THE CEO OF ADL LAUGHING AT PEWDIEPIE.
Pewdiepie 2 years later pays ADL $50,000 so they'll stop going after him.

Legitimate business practices or extortion racketeering (felony) by the ADL? You decide! Google pewdiepie and ADL in 2017.

Attached: 1457569941745.png (640x360, 443K)

Swedes will be exterminated with the shitskins. Traitorous snow nigger ilk.

Attached: EELwU4GX4AAA_z_.jpg (2048x1689, 264K)

Its fucking hilarious that they aren't even pretending it isn't mafia-style protection payments. You pay up or get labelled a Nazi

What? No he couldn't. I mean, he could, but would he have the same reach, the same influence? Obviously not

what did he mean by this?

Attached: sendhelp.jpg (1200x1057, 101K)

>marries a complete roastie whore
>has a massive zoomer fan base
>donates to (((ADL)))
What a kike lover

>ecelebs

Attached: reddit07.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Wouldn't doubt that that Marzipan bitch is part Jew

>donates to a Jewish organization, because the CC shooter killed Muslims
>claims it's to show he's past this
How about donating to people and families, who got hurt? Why the Jews, who don't care about Muslim lives? Definitely not fishy at all. This is some bullshit.

Fuck up. It's a Swedish name. -berg as a suffix is only Jewish when put next to something like Gold. Berg is germanic for mountain and Kjellberg just means from the Mountain of Kjell.

Idiot.

>The hostage said nothing wrong is going on

A swede and a kike is one and the same.

>Mossad shoots up a bunch of Muslims
>Donate money to the Jews
???

Imagine thinking he has a choice

>Muh based jewdiepie
>gets married
How could he?

He said subscribe to PewDiePie so now he is goodgoying.

I think hes genuinely trying to be the "bigger man" and its semi insurance against them coming after him again I suppose. I mean Microsoft never made a major political donation until they copped an anti-trust suit, they learned their lesson. Its not blackmail or bribes, its how the world turns and you can go with it or be crushed by it.

Doesn't match the lines.

Attached: eh (2).png (736x407, 116K)

He fucking sold out? I knew it. Why are nords act like a bunch of crypto jews?

This doesn't disprove anything. I still don't believe that this was some attempt to "move on". Way to many weird things going on for that to be so. Regardless, even if this was an extremely low IQ way of moving on it at the very least redpilled thousands of people on the ADL

This.

Oy, stop noticing.

Attached: fghkhj.png (506x452, 495K)

>Pewds could move the fuck away from youtube anytime he wanted.
and go where?
not sure how his DLIVE goes, but he isnt going to end up in Hollywood. Unless he (((donates))) money to them as well.

jewish ghostwriter. he is too lazy to crop what he gets sent.

now that you say, it reads like gay text to speech

>kike organization that routinely deplatforms people
>not blackmail
Right

What does msm mean?

Today pewds made a post on his Instagram story. It read just "Yukio Mishima" in Japanese

Yukio Mishima if you don't know was a gay ultranationalist author who died in ritual suicide.

What did he mean by this?

He isn't moving on either, bc we won't let him.

main stream media

At risk of what, nigga?

Attached: 1564417726586.jpg (500x573, 60K)

Jewdiepie deserves the rope. He's a coward, I hate cowards. He will not be remembered fondly when things go hot.

Yes of course. But will you stop obsessively posting about him? Can you possibly sees way to leave him and his wife alone to enjoy their lives? Can you even comprehend how it is your fault that he's under fire from very dangerous people because like the stupid tool you are you spam him as Hitler? It would be nice to have more brave comedians attempt to bring back old school humor but it's impossible with so many subhumans like you so desperate for an e-daddy to save you.

>implying he as fighting in the first place and he tried to make things change
There are definitely some things in the backstage we'll never find out about.

Thank you

And neither will the jews. I hope he enjoys his gangrape. He's Swedish so he probably will.

Seriously, why not donate to the Mosque or a Christchurch victims fund? How come Jews always get their coffers filled off every tragedy even when they don't involve Jews?

PROFIT!!!

The funny thing is that they won't stop, fucking Jews will take the money and laugh while they try to shut down his channel.

Fucking Tarrant, to be honest the fact that he namedropped a bunch of memes and sub to pewdiepie is the main reason I think he must have been a controlled op. Among other things, but that was the clincher - it did nothing good for pewds and it did nothing good for us to be ascociated with him, anyone who has been here for long enough should know this, the Streisand effect has its limits and one of those limits is ascociating a group with serial murderers

Attached: Emperor_Ming.jpg (799x996, 700K)

Maybe he wanted to trigger you wignats to finally drop him so he and Marzia won't be at risk there in London. You do know the current climate there, don't you user? Strange that this even has to be explained to you

I told you guys to stop spamming that adl shit or else he would make the alt-right look stupid.

Well now we have been discredited.
So go make people stop spamming adl shit in the comment section

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x540, 34K)

Well, who knows. Maybe in his mind, if they didn't slander him, the things wouldn't escalate in the first place. He bent the knee, so they won't push more of polarizing stuff about him, because he doesn't want to participate and being used as a polarization/acceleration tool.

Attached: 1568146569152.jpg (640x567, 27K)

I'm sure that will stop the paki rape gangs.

Good riddance to swedecucks and all the retarded Gen Z cucks who follow this garbage

>"I wanted to show publicity that I can move past and move on."
That "show publicly" just so happens to involve giving the most anti-white kike filled organization in existence $50,000. A simple "I forgive you ADL for blaming me for things I had nothing to do with" would have been enough but instead he gives the kikes money to further fund the kikery

Is anyone surprised?

Attached: 1501915706601.jpg (600x450, 327K)

Maybe he means you should Mishima yourself? Yes, that's it.

This faggot gave out several nods to Jow Forums over the years then donates to one of the groups that is literally trying to destroy this place and all sources of edgy memes on the internet. Wtf. There is no way he didn't research them and know exactly what shady shit they are into. He's obviously been mentally and emotionally cucked by the Brenton T incident and is desperately trying to make the bad fee fees go away. He is literally a woman. Folding like this to his emotions and social pressure from normies.

I’m assuming this stems from Christchurch. Which is funny, because a bunch of muslims get greased, but jews get the sympathy/blackmail donation. Truly remarkable

>Maybe he wanted to trigger you wignats to finally drop him so he and Marzia won't be at risk there in London.
Cool, but he doesn't ant to live in London and is working his way to move out to Japan to settle.

Because he's married, now, and wants to have some sense of normalcy. Probably threatened her, or she's his handler.

This.

pewdiepie is now just a cult of pedo cucks who bend over for jewish extremists, while pushing the gay agenda on children via James Charles Minecraft videos.
SSSSSSSSSS

As a Norwegian I ironically agree but if I'm being serious we can't seriously compare anything to J*ws but fucking cockroaches. Or Skeksis

>Didnt deny thats its real or not
>just a false narrative and coverup
and you just called others "golems for the jews"

Attached: 1548207261016.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

You don't get to choose to leave the fight. He's still in it, just marked as a Judas.

Attached: d3848abb662b2cca040a61779313b504.jpg (736x1089, 76K)

>Which is funny, because a bunch of muslims get greased, but jews get the sympathy/blackmail donation.
The US has killed several hundred thousand Muslims in the Middle East since 9/11 and the US government is still giving billions per year to kike in Israel

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

I hope they bully and slander him even harder now

He lost this battle the moment ADL partneered up with YT. This was his surrender.

help me

Tarrant was 100% an asset of someone's. Look up the places he's been to on "vacation." No one goes to those places on vacation. His vaca list looks like something Big Boss would make up.

Pewdiepie is a fag cuck Swede.

I did, and I've been almost everywhere he had except Russia
It made me wonder if i'd now be on a list.

Why so hostile, friend? I just described a thing that happened.