Your thoughts on white muslims like the Bosnians and Albanians?

Your thoughts on white muslims like the Bosnians and Albanians?

Attached: flag-2313968_960_720.png (960x641, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_y2R5xJCQ
youtu.be/NOTD7uDKA7I
youtu.be/JpIQGjjRnI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muslim
>white
rope

country that is 50% and over muslim isnt white, same goes for france.

Gas

Hail Kosovo!

Attached: DB378054-F6D1-4F81-8032-6CA6F09D4D12.jpg (780x438, 104K)

boousnians act like tards sometimes but they're usually ok
they should either go back to christianity or become fedoras, hell ill accept even paganism
anything other than islam

Attached: Његош.jpg (761x930, 362K)

I've met some Albanians with blond hair and blue eyes, basically look like Dutch but with those robust balkanoid features, and I've met many many more that look like basically Chechens or Berbers, swarthy and all

my thoughts is that you must evaluate Albanians on case by case basis

Whiter than most poltards

Attached: alban.jpg (750x400, 210K)

this

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx_y2R5xJCQ

>Muslims
>White
Are you retarded?

>this post
>these digits
holy fuck

Albanians are great people

you got wifi in bakery?

Serbia and Croatia should have halfed Bosnia and expelled all of the muslims to turkey

Most poltards are actually retarded.
Imagine being proud of muh whitness and inability to gain vitamin D

Toppest of Keks. How can Željko ever recover?

Not even albanian
Before you disrespect albanians again remind yourself that a lot of them died for our country in the 90's

I’ve met some Bosnians, they seem like cool guys. Albanians seem either pretty chill or out and out mafiosi crazies.

What did you say you little bitch?

Attached: Albanian.jpg (600x400, 56K)

was about to say bad stuff about this shit country but reconsidered dont wanna get tracked down

>Bosniaks
>white

LMAO

Attached: 78fa804fb67df6be42bb37c459b05e03_XL.jpg (1200x900, 662K)

so did serbs. what's your point?

I should be more worried of albo mafia comming to get me bacuse I said something bad about their egg hats. Alot of serbs died for Croatia in last war and that doesn't stop me from shitting on them either

Niggers
Muslims are niggers and should be forced to leave Europe.
White muslims are niggers, and if they denounce and renounce Islam and receive baptism they can stay. Otherwise they should be expelled to live with their master half nigger kikes in the sandbox

Fpbp

I never said France was white anymore

You would rather side with an Albanian than a Serbian...
This conflict is so fucking retarded because you are the same people - your only difference is a slight linguistic one and religion...
apart from that you are more european than muslim counterparts..
yet you are willing to side with albanians and muslim bosniaks over them?

I understand Serbia is no better, but that is really my point - what a futile conflict, bickering amongst yourselves, when if the west is anything to follow by, your demise will be via multiculturalism and immigration not each other.

>Otherwise they should be expelled to live with their master half nigger kikes in the sandbox
das rite

No.1 construction workers in the world, unfortunately for them, they are always underrated.

The Balkanic Wars is what happens when you let jews in your country

Are you guys actually dumb? When did an Albanian kill a Croat in that war? On the other hand..

>le albo mafia may may

only boomers and redittors fall for those lies

well they died fighting for the other side. still counts

youtu.be/NOTD7uDKA7I

End my bosnian suffering please

Jow Forums only believes Bosnians are not white because Jow Forums is full of low iq mutts brainwashed by the Jews

youtu.be/JpIQGjjRnI0

Based Ante

Just went right over your head...

I am not from the balkan region just for the record,
but if you guys never had that war in the 90s, perhaps Serbia and Croatia working together would have been better than fighting...
You could have divided up Bosnia between yourselves, and saved all the death.

I've fucked a few Muslim Albanian girls. Great asses and they drink and put out like champs.

They aren't really Muslims.

I shit on everybody who needs to be shit on. I shit on serbs, on muslims, croat, albos etc. I shit on you too
kek what?

Islam needs to be eradicated. Skin color doesn't overcome the need for Islam's utter and complete destruction.

Ching chong fuck the Analbian with ding dong then watch some king kong

these people are retarded for breaking up Yugoslavia

Are you white?

>a fucking insectoid

Persians are basically white or at least equal in capacity but nobody considers Iran white because Islam is retarded and leads to nigger tier thinking. Islam is to whites as dating a nigger is to huwhite women.

all muslims get the rope, no exemption

Choice of the religion doesn't change your skin colour, we all pray to the same God after all..

Albanians are brown. Bosnian Muslims are white in general. It doesn't matter how white they are though. Because
>white Muslim : wow, le based Middle Eastern shitskin, he is truly my brother Bismillah ar Rahmanar Raheem
>white christian: wow, le based Sub-Saharan christian nigger, he is truly my brother. Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden
Islam is similar to Christianity in that sense.
Look at this nigger:
He is taking "enemy of my enemy is my friend" to the extreme. Albos would fuck up Croatia anytime, given the chance. Just to get a few additional square kilometers for the greater Albania. One day that will unironically happen, and this singe digit IQ fella will be flabbergasted. >How can my brown muslim brothers do this to me?!
It's a clown world.

There is always some "UDBA leftovers" secret service watching us, take care Avdo

Die in a fire. Muslims are not welcome and allah is not God.

it isn't about religion
>Albos would fuck up Croatia anytime, given the chance
yes, we are lucky we don't have border with them. We might have alot of issue between us and serbia, but what would be with albania if God forbids shared border

This

All terrorists are nice people until they gain the upper hand. Fuck your anecdotes

there are people in the middle east more closely related to europeans than some europeans are to other europeans.

>Albanians are brown
T. Larping as a white serbian superhuman

Attached: grujic.jpg (200x300, 21K)

Arkan did nothing wrong.

Balkans are getting filled with third world subhumans and balkancucks keep infighting for retarded stuff

Imagine my shock

Attached: 43tthh.png (518x444, 266K)

And serbs are so so so white hahah

Attached: 200px-Vlade_Divac_cropped.jpg (200x250, 14K)

Digits fucking confirm

I have seen my fair share of Albanians and Bosnians. Not white.

>blocks your path

Attached: A-470962-1338809777-7108.jpeg.jpg (600x844, 217K)

Europe is being invaded by Third Worlders and you Balkan cunts are still infighting over sectarian shit

>what are your thoughts?

Attached: bugs.gif (480x257, 2.46M)

i would make passionate love with her

bbc you say?

Nice try Arben. I grew up around enough of you subhumans to know better than that. Some, I assume, are good people

>albanians
>white

>serbs aren't white
posts a picture of a gypsy

Your country is full of those as well you fucking retard

white muslims > white christians

Based French euros and a serbnigger

Attached: BTZk9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTnprN01EQV8vYjhiYWU2YTFhMGY0OTlhMGU4OWI5MjA1ZWQ4MzljM (740x740, 69K)

>Based French euros and a serbnigger
Again posts a picture of a fucking gyspy

maybe because your whole population is gypsies

white doesn't refer to skin color. Look at your skin and put a piece of paper next to it. You aren't white, no one is.

White is a nationality, a group of people. Yes you need pale skin to be white, but you aren't white just because you have pale skin.

>maybe because your whole population is gypsies

You literally have 37 million niggers in your "wHiTe" country

Any proof for that. Otherwise..
So I guess vlade divac and ceca are gypsies too?
And i'm not one of those white supremacists, you could do the same with many croatians, my dad is swarthy af.. Im just posting these as Serbs calling albanians brown is ironic af

none of you fuckers are white kys nigger

i disagree. we have far less than 37 million serbs here

White just means European or European desxent.

How does it feel to be Bosnian?

fpbp and /thread
if you betray Europe you stop being European

>white
the Balkan isn’t white

I'm sorry, how old is your nation again? I hope you drown in niggers you fucking retards.

In my experience, which means jack shit as an amerimutt, Muslim bosniaks are whiter than Serbs. All the musliman Bosnians I've known were blonde or red haired with blue or green eyes, while the Serbs are usually swarthier with darker hair or darker eyes. Guess the whole shoes on hands thing is real. Either way love all you yugo fuckers, some of the most based people ever met.

Attached: 1568039320529.png (961x557, 414K)

Shut the fuck up you literal kike

lol seethe

>So I guess vlade divac and ceca are gypsies too?
They're exactly gypsies you fucking blind imbecile. We've got 500.000+ gypsies in Serbia, most of whom identify as Serbs.

Attached: ceca.png (596x447, 428K)

Free Palestine

They smell and their women burn coal like no tomorrow.

Burek's pretty good though.

t. Got a gypsi as my cousin

you first

Attached: blacked.png (836x177, 25K)

Hide your flag yid

We have absolutely no Turk DNA, your personal experience is shit. Bosnia is only slightly more blonde because it's slightly more north than Serbia. Also Bosniaks, much like Albos, prefer features that look Western European in order to be better liked, while we prefer to look like our ancestors. Pic related, medieval Serbian ruler.

Attached: Marko_Mrnjavcevic.jpg (636x955, 182K)

lol seethe

Attached: image.jpg (250x231, 55K)

ironic

All kosovans ive met are hardworkers, good to be around and have a good sense of humour
Albanians are by and large ok, like all people there are some really good ones and some really lazy scummy ones, although most of them are into drugs.
Dont know any bosnians.
They are all better than poos who are mostly the laziest cunts on earth
t.work on an "english" building site so interact with these people all the time

Traitors.
To whom no mercy will be given.

It means more than that.

Well last time I checked 7th century happened before 17th century. I forgot that I'm arguing with a nigger without education.

No I don't, but you probably have a Bosniak/Albo Turk as your cousin.