Can someone please explain to me how Abos are perceived in Australia?

I always hear how they can't do shit, are retarded, and die really young. Why? Where do they live? Do people hate them or pity them?

Attached: ba65db13db87407ea0b31e73a0823fd9_18.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawa_kani
youtu.be/rMraJtCrdVk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluSA
historicphotographs.com.au/
youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the mainland they are seen as ape-like, partially sentient and totally intoxicated. less physically violent than an african black, but more sexually abusive and equally as loud. And boy, do they love their booze.

In my pure and wonderful homeland of Tasmania, we laugh at the idea of "aboriginals" - we tell our kids that's just a myth. The """Tasmanian language""" was invented by a Jew and published in 1999. I wish I was joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palawa_kani

The Left keep lying about them. They want us to believe they're the 'first Australians' and that we have to feel guilty because we killed a couple of thousand of them and took 'their' land.

Its all BS.

Attached: SavageFrontier.jpg (885x741, 279K)

They're mostly sub-human.

Attached: 27067679_602099416798346_957214392852348357_n.jpg (610x960, 108K)

Attached: 28f3ep.jpg (407x405, 41K)

Abos should be classified as Australian wildlife.

Smarter than Americans (than includes Canadians), and better looking to boot.

Attached: 1565333841868.png (638x618, 376K)

youtu.be/rMraJtCrdVk
20:10

Nobody cares. Tell us stories about them.

Nobody gives a fuck about them honestly. They're like your natives except there's more of them because disease did most of the killing and they didn't put up a fight. They used to be big strong savages but now they're weak diabetic savages. Mostly harmless unless in a big group or in a welfare line at centerlink. They're racist as fuck though so that's pretty neat. Kinda feel bad for them since we genetically fucked them unintentionally at first and then intentionally later but they're also huge cunts so the bad feelings don't last long. If they're sober and look after themselves they're fine and capable of having a job that's semi-recpectable but that's cery rare for pure blooded ones

Was proportion of them are pure blooded versus mixed. I can’t find stats on this

The only abbos people know about are the Noongars that live in the desert and they are like you describe.
The Koories that live in NSW and Victoria that make up 95% of abbos though? Normal people, chill as fuck, generally top blokes.

most abbos are half casts, like 70% of them.

Oh and the Noongars are fucked from 2 centuries of FAS mixed with 2 centuries of huffing chemicals.

This sounds about right. Are they growing as a population or is alcohol and diabetes culling them?

Australians should make a site similar to BLACKED but call it ABOED

What a great business idea and an untapped market

In Australia we have P.S.A telling Abo's don't drink petrol & not to sleep on the road!

again they are for Noongars specifically, why does everyone relate all abbos to noongars?
the majority of abbos love modern life in Australia and told the noongars to enjoy rotting in their desert.
Because the Jews advocated for them to get 10% of Australia?

One drop rule my dude. The state doesn't ask during a census it's either abo or not. I'd say the majority of them are mixed but the super dark ugly as sin ones are pure and they mostly live together in bum fuck nowhere. I live in a small rural town of less than 1000 people with a 50/50 split of abo to white and I'd say if they're mixed at the same ratio they're fine once they're adults unless their childhood was fucked which is likely

kek

It's stagnant as far as I know. They're nowhere near the caliber of niggers so I don't care. What I do care about is the flood of chinks and poos flooding the country under a party that every Australian here shills for.

>mate has a band
>is touring alice springs
>abbo girl is hitchhiking
>she says "I'll be your girl for a meat pie"
>they laugh and drive away

>parents divorce
>both parents declared unfit
>kid ends up in timber creek, fucking crocodiles everywhere
>whores herself out to truckers until she can afford to buy a car
>cops want me to buy rego fuck that
>avoid daily attacks, attempted rapes, stabbings & beatings from niggers and the occasional pigcop
>car gets burnt out
>sleep on the road
>hitchhike/walk to kunnanarra
>work in a pub for 6 years
>move to hobart where rent is cheap and there are 0 blacks
>pretend everything is normal and the nightmares still don't haunt me
>"ha ha yeah I'm just tired"

Attached: 1561731674843.jpg (750x751, 83K)

Whenever there is a thread about Abos, this comes to mind

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Don't sniff the petrol, guys

Do white girls fetish abos in aussieland?

Fuck no they're disgusted by them unless they're your typical overweight ugly white trash and even then it's halfcast only. They do go for nigs though but we don't have many of them

youtube.com/watch?v=kAzK8lFluSA The true abo jams

>be England
>get colonized by your colonies
>unless they're America or Australia
>would be licking the boot of the Abo if the Abo had not already eaten them for the petrol
>doesn't need to imagine the smell

WOWSERS. So last known actual use of the language dies with the last fluent speaker in 1905. And they extrapolate an entire language from 2 sentances and a song in 1999? It's like a really poorly written Hollywood script.

Attached: 1567453950002m.jpg (1024x685, 114K)

Is australia even a real place? How did muslim sailors settle all of SEA but somehow had no idea australia+nz existed? How come polynesians managed to find every tiny ass island in an ocean that is almost half the globe but missed australia? How did austronesians get all the way to madagascar but never found australia? But somehow poo abos who arnt even seafaring managed to find the place...

Why the hell did Aussies mate with Abos to create half castes

I've read through this three times and I can't figure out if you're relating your own experience or that of some random abbo who you know or knew.

Abos are of Polynesian descent you fuck

How is it that Abos look so vastly different from Maori, even though they're geographically from the same area

Your story is nonsense but can one of you aussies tell what is meant by REGO? ....does that mean registration of the vehicle?

No they aren’t they’re Melanesian

What I like to do is walk around areas with a large number of aborigines and wait untilI find a particularly angry and drunk one. Then I pick a fight and run off so they chase me. Then when they've caught up to me I'll pull my pants down on the grass and wave my arsehole at them yelling rape me, go on, rape me. They often do.

I get cummed in. No condoms. No limits. No stops. They're never circumcised either.

Attached: 1567761754545.png (500x616, 165K)

Can someone please explain how abbos are conceived in Australia?

It was a government policy of taking abo children, teaching them how to behave and then essentially giving them to ugly ass pioneer dudes to fuck. Pretty based eugenics for 200 years ago, mixing the savage with the risk taking European

Jesus Christ Australia.

Attached: z1e94rsrdpl31.jpg (635x405, 43K)

Heres what happened to the Sri Lankan Aborigines:

>In Sri Lanka theres still a few hundred Abbos that stayed behind from their migration to Australia, living deep in the Jungle
>Theyre slightly different from Australian Abbos, so sort of last of their kind
>Some Saudi Prince visting Colombo hears about them
>Saudis consider fucking "rare" women to be a sign of status, like owning exotic animals
>Suadi prince thus sends people to their villages, offers them a lot of money to flytheir women to Saudi Arabia
>Abbos agree of course becuase theyre abbos and because the Saudis pinky swear to toally send them back
>Abbo women get flown over and get shitloads of plastic surgery done on them to make them somewhat palatable
>After the Saudis are done whitting on them in an orgy or whatever it is they do with their whores they just keep them as household slaves or whaever, never send them back

And this kids, is how the Sri Lankan Abbos will die out in the next thirty years

And you are descendants of the brits. Australia is not yours.

You cant even keep your fake history straight. Australia is such a made up place. You dont even have real animals.

>$160b is spent on social services in Australia, $30b of that is spent on indigenous affairs. There are 24.6m people in Australia, 500k of them are Aboriginals

just sayin'

Shit you're right that was the Maori's my bad

if you did it again then they would be 25%

Why did you fuck your farm implements?

Might makes right you cuck
Yeah I fucked up. My history teacher through high school was a Maori so I conflated them, sue me

Australia is a huge empty island and your stuck in tiny section of europe building on water... just move your whole country to aus and make it a paradise.

That was the plan. Dilute it so much it's genocide but without the violence. At that point it was possible but that time has passed

Two main groups, the town dwelling one - mixed blood, some homeless drunks, some working, some on the dole, some of them have a chip on their shoulder about whites and get pissed off quick.
Second is the bush folk - mostly full blood. Live in isolated communities, can either be living in a healthy community, close to the old ways of hunting kangaroos and shit, or living in a drunk hell hole of a community where everyone is drinking, raping, or getting raped Every Single Fucking Day including the kids. The outback folk don’t really come into contact with whites that often except the odd government worker or the cops

Utensils or instruments, yeah, but IMPLEMENTS? NAH.

most are pretty average lads but the shit cunts are real shitcunts,some of the far norths abos have a medium to tall but broad build from
mixing with Trepangers from south east asia, fun fact the yonglu of arnhem land had a few metal knives as well as simple permiculture and crude villages as a result of indonesians civilizing them for 800 years.

On this site historicphotographs.com.au/ type abos in the search it will give you some neat piccys

It doesn’t matter, most of the the abos that they go for are half castes at least

Attached: Margo Robbie ABO’d.jpg (1331x722, 167K)

Ginned

We created all this out of nothing. Imagine if we had big piece of land for our own. Only shows how much of a failure some kind of people are.

What's that, code for Anglo'd cuz they were all drunk on gin for 100yrs?

when I went to Sydney a month ago, the national museum was a bunch of guilt trips about some cunt named palmory and whining that a farmer shot a few steeling potatos

How do you mean?

Attached: 45A167EB-9A4C-446D-B331-C9873B07783B.jpg (704x396, 69K)

They look like pajeets

State funded museums and art galleries are shit here which is unfortunate as that's most of them. I went to one in brisbane recently and 25% of it was abo art which is shit

You dutch tried three times to take terra australia and got btfoed by the abos , 1:western Australia ,2 northern territory,3 tasmania .
also the netherlands gdp is lower then australia's even when australias population is scaled down to match the dutch, explain how you faggots woulda done any better?

the half castes do yeah. After about 1/4 they can look pretty white.

Attached: 5BD8BF77-D196-41D9-A833-D731BF94D844.jpg (600x400, 86K)

How does this... BECOME A THING? ...Like it was eternally Halloween or something.

Attached: B121_p.jpg (1500x2216, 917K)

gin is the term for a nasty old abo shiela it comes from shortening aboriginal

no.

Not at all.

Everytime I see a partial abo, I immediately think of the fact that some drunk white Aussie bleached a full abo to get there. Disgusting fucks.

Attached: 1122334.jpg (851x841, 165K)

Fucking Irish.

when you gotta run from every male you meet because they ALL rape you by tribal rule bitches adapted to be supreme endurance runners, the paint acts like racing stripes to make em go fast

lmao you have abbo blood you mutt

Yes tons of white girls with mutt kids, gettin' the welfare!

The white goatees juxtaposed with their tits hanging out, I'm sure it all worked out.

They're called potato niggers for a reason. At least they're doing Gods work one pump at a time

>New York City fag here
I always think of tasmania as the furthest corner of the globe. Greetings from friends unmet an entire world away

Puke

Jesus

my grandad who didn't see a ballanda until he was around 20(yonglu never kept track of age for some reason) tells me stories of his grandad hunting hairy pygmies to eat with normanton mob and atherton mob in the rainforest of north queensland.all them old uncles know there was other here too the young cunts are just pulling ya leg to try get free shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3mN7h134ac

it did kind of in the long run it made them just white enough for irish and italians up.

to wife up*

Attached: BDB4C5D0-D913-4C34-BB4B-323D5F5134A2.jpg (1200x1791, 463K)

What are we meant to gather from this? Looks borderline comfy.

I didn't know this. I thought the word was taken from one of their languages.

I've told this one before.

>I'm around 18 and my girlfriend at the time has dragged me to one of her lifelong friend's birthday party at her house
>Her friend is classically stupid, not mean or anything but just obviously pretty dumb
>there are like 6 people there, all girls and I'm just sort of chilling out on the lounge watching tv the party was that dumb
>ding dong someones at the doors
>hey user my friends are here
>birthday girl walks in with 4 aboriginal lads that are super super dark skinned like pic related
>I hide the fact I'm shitting myself
>behind me is the doorway to the kitchen and in the kitchen everyone has collected their keys, wallets, phones etc and just had them resting on the bench.
>I walk backwards and without any of them noticing grab my girlfriend and I's stuff, the rest can fend for themselves.
>Wow wee guess that makes me a total racist.
>Anyhow, go back to the lounge and just keep on keeping on with what I was doing.
>One of them starts talking to me and is in general a super chill totally cool guy, I like this guy I could catch up with him one time he's not bad.
>Oh well we are going to the next party seeya lata cuz
>y-you too
>as they walk out the rest of the party goers start to notice that their phones, wallets, keys, personal items such as the birthday girls digital camera, even the mothers laptop have all gone missing.
>My girlfriend freaks and I quietly unload her stuff to her and she gives me a quick glance but then understands.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x533, 37K)

We're taught about aborigine history, bedtime stories and about when the white people arrived. Aborigines are very susceptible to alcohol, and addictive substances. And people in general do not like drug addicts.

Aboriginals are kind of non-existent.
The overall opinion on aboriginals is neutral.

Funny that the term sheila was bestowed upon you aussies by the Irish and it means
>HEAVENLY AND BLIND
Really gets the nogg'n jogg'n.

we borrowed the word gammon to mean pretent/misleading in arnhem lingo from people on a scottish shipwreck too

I finished basic education in an Italian school in la rioja close to Chile and we learned about some tribes from this country too desu, latest years was about rome, France, Greece etc...

>move to hobart where rent is cheap and there are 0 blacks
Maybe 10 years ago mate, not anymore.

Aboriginals have been left to their devices for 10s of thousands of years with no connection to any other groups.

A person from Scandinavia is more closely related to an Polynesian than polynesians are to Aboriginals.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (602x480, 76K)

Well according to The Greens we need to listen to the custodians of the land and respect their views and traditions in all things, except gay marriage.

You have a take on "fair dinkum"?

I read about this a while ago.

It has to do with Chinese gold miners years back.

I went to school in Australia once and there was 1 half abbo and she looked like a character from that cartoon show Hey Arthur! Abbos are just like any other indigenous people in the world: drunk, diabetic, and living off the white man.

See.... mind blown, and really speaks to how dificult it is for us to actually grasp time, larger the swath, the worse it gets.

Hahaha! I love Australia. It literally means
>GOOD GOLD
Holy fuck.

Poor Yowies didn't deserve that.

We have the fastest growing aboriginal population according to census data. The blonde and blue eyed type that is. Those cunts can bang their kunyani up their arse along with their bullshit welcome to country acknowledgement lies.
I acknowledge we eradicated the Tasmanian aboriginals and that the welfare cheating posers we have today renaming everything are a parasite and no more aboriginal than my left nut.

in old fujian province dialect from china din gum roughly means good gold and in the aussie spirit of "hey yellow cunt we don't mind you robbing our clay" we got along with them for the most part so the lingo mixed and when a cobber asked hows the yield today yellahfullah would combine english fair with din gum , the aussies thought it was a bit of alright and adopted it to mean "the real deal " or genuine article

>does that mean registration of the vehicle?

yes

also the gap was to indicate it was two stories T_T