ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGLAND

ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGLAND

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-49661970

>Quick rundown
>Fireman sam is a British TV series for young kids, it has featured a white fireman for 30 years, Feminists deeming that its ''''''''''problematic'''''''''''' and want it changed to FireMAAMSam

Attached: chicoms.jpg (930x847, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtlJU8e8v8
youtube.com/watch?v=gRRSfE-Z8g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tDtlJU8e8v8

Imagine being triggered by a toddler show
>Brainwash must begin at birth or it's prublumotic

At the end of the day They are sending an anti white male message, Doesn't matter what Vehicle they use

British people are fucking aids monkeys. There isnt a group of dumber goy cattle on the planet. Even americans are smarter.

>British police wear Masonic Imagery on their heads
>American Police wear the Star of david on their hearts

This.

Have fun with the Brexit fags

You're descended from them

and youre probably descended from a long line of nosebergs and shekelgrubbers, am i correct?

And evolved into something better

>we wuz all africans and sheeit.

Yet another reason jews have managed to subvert the West and set themselves apart as a group you cannot mock. They react to any criticism, no matter how trivial, as if it is a looming deathblow to their people and way of life and respond with defcon 5 levels of their typical propaganda tricks to quash it.

But whites are just overreacting when they try to defend against anything.

Reminder that most women supporting this idea are probably childless.

I used to love this show when I was a kid.

>Local fire unit has to have a woman on the team because "diversity"
>She rushes into a burning building getting trapped and has two fighters go in to save her and the people trapped inside.
>She gets out alive, one fighter and the civi's burn to death.
>She claimed that the patriarchy is what caused her to fail due to bad training.
>Everybody fucking quit.
>Department is in shambles.
BUT HEY! DIVERSITY!

>meme flag
Just so you know 87% of Brits were against this, big gubmint doesn't care about the plebeian and that's why we're heading for civil war.

"White" people practising D&C is such a tumultuous time are worse than kikes. You don't know the half of what's going on here, you just shitpost to make yourself feel better.

Attached: Rubs.webm (84x136, 182K)

"Congratulation the twitter crowd is satisfied"

ah yes, any sort of insult towards another white is divide and conquer. Some divisions are good you stupid teenager. But youre too retarded to recognize that, just spam your fashwave cringe talking point you got from some youtuber. kys

what game is this from?

>Even americans are smarter.

Attached: 4cnan.jpg (270x120, 28K)

>Archbishop of Canterbury feels ‘ashamed and sorry’ for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre

APOLOGIZE

Attached: EEF9s5aWwAEu6rm.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

have you ever been to either of the two countries?

FS is the most wholesome show out there

(((They))) recoil from it

jesus christ, it really is over lmao

This world has flipped on its head

Nearly every branch of Christianity has been infiltrated by these faggots

So are women lining up down the street to get on the fire brigade? No. Fireman Sam was a white man because white men disproportionately will throw their lives away to save anyone in trouble.

Don't they understand that FireMAAMSam is also not inclusive?

All of this shit comes from your shithole. Fuck the gulf stream.

I saw my 7 year old stepdaughter watching Postman Pat last week and forced her into an industrial freezer in her underwear for 3 hours. Also I had cut the pussy and nipples out of her
favourite pyjamas. Thomas the tank engine is an antisemitic enemy of Israel as well. I'll probably end up freezing her with chemicals tomorrow.

Fireman sam is circumcised. And antisemitic.

Attached: 1567773944020.jpg (700x858, 54K)

When I was a very young child, I had a stuffed rabbit doll that I slept with and took with me everywhere. When traveling with my parents I lost him in London Heathrow and was inconsolable. After a few minutes of crying, I saw one of those little airport golfcarts riding down the concourse, and my rabbit was in the passenger seat, propped up as if he was a passenger. The driver spotted me and handed me my doll, saying "I think he missed you!", and rode off. Have always had a love of the English people since then, that simple warmhearted act of civilized kindness has always carried with me.

Brexit will fix it

They need to just create a sort of Frankenstein's monster of genders, ethnicities and religions

That is too adorable.

>Frankenstein: I represent everyone!!!
>Everyone: You represent no one!!!

Underrated

Problematic. You will need to report to your nearest behavioral modification centre for assessment immediately.

My nephews love this show, are they gonna turn out to be nazis?

Attached: 1533716360007.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

Found the pre-tribulation boomer!

You could only be so lucky, desu.

Yeah. They'll be double-nazis with zyklon sprinkles.

>not being triggered by childrens programming

can you find ANY kids show with an aryan protagonist?

look at this shit. Nella, The Princess Knight. a Black woman of color who is a princess and also a knight. She rides a unicorn and her best friend is a white onions cuck.

Meanwhile in reality, her ancestors never even invented the wheel. How did she become a princess.

This is the shit they are showing to kids.

Attached: nella_rollUp_1x1.jpg (1200x1200, 677K)

She looks Indian to me.

of course she does because they cant make a black with actual black features or it would be racist.

The most important part: Does she talk like a nigger?

This absolute idiot and his catastrophic diversions (failed le edgy going nowhere revolution) are partly responsible for the fucking state of bongland

Attached: 123123123.jpg (900x750, 69K)

saw this today, he is 'TOO WHITE'
btw guys, anti whiteness is a conspiracy lol but you aren't allowed a white mascot because... well you know.

the new mascots look like giant condoms.

>Even americans are smarter.
Impossible

the most important part is that she is the black princess of a european culture and has a useless white cuck for a lackey.

are you really telling me that you would let your kid watch this if she spoke properly?

It really actually gets me down that our own government is allowed to remove decades old mascots because they are white and male. What is so wrong with me and the good men that work hard to keep this country going that we aren't allowed to be represented in any way? How is it okay for us to be kicked to the curb openly and it's celebrated but so much as speak bad about a minority group and you are condemned?

How did it get like this? It really gets me sad that we can be treated like this. I am dressing up and going out this halloween for it's okay to be white.

Idk what y'all white folk mad bout dey axed him to be da mascot

Nox. Sprite-based diablo-style hack-n-slash.

This game was amazing.

Nah. However you can't say that it's a nigger if there are no nigger aspects to it. Isn't the 'white cuck' the love interest? That would make it a classic Central Asian story about a mixed race Greek-Indian princess of somewhere like Bactria and gets her lineage bleached yet again.

>999/11.
What do I win?

wtf I don't hate brits anymore

british aren't white though.

Attached: 1564099228271.jpg (500x683, 154K)

Who cares? No seriously why is this important that you feel the need to give it a thread?

>The character is also biracial, with a white mother and a black father, which Hahn says is “representative of what the world looks like to kids today.”

>Nella the Princess Knight is produced by Brown Bag Films in the United Kingdom

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

my bath water

>Brown Bag Films, or Brown Bag, is a Canadian-owned Irish television animation production studio, based in Dublin, Ireland with a 2D and 3D facilities based in Manchester, UK and Toronto, Canada.
Actually it was the Leafs all along. Remember Shezow?

no, what was it?

holy fuck i just googled it.

I've never seen this in my life, and I have a niece young enough to watch this kind of stuff.

Guy (literally his name) gets a magic ring which transforms him into a superhero. Unfortunately the ring was from a female relative and turns him into a crossdressing superheroine.
Peak Canadian TV.

I don't think anyone actually watches Nick JR after the paedo-feet thing.

>mfw this is the same country that once rule 1/4 of the world

Attached: queen vic.jpg (1007x500, 155K)

found the retard

I guess we can officially call "inclusive" for what it really is: "non-European"
>Fireman Sam axed as brigade mascot for not being "non-European"
It works.

Attached: 9ce2d44ac9f7bd90825cb34908fbf639.png (640x274, 109K)

Looked it up. Viacom has a 2% viewer share in the UK and that includes Comedy Central which is more popular than Nick JR would ever be.

I don't think an actual fireman wrote this tweet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.28.00 AM.png (594x515, 111K)

It's not even the "star of david"
David never had a star
The star in question is a representation of a false god, a demon, saturn.

it comes on around the same time as paw patrol, which is also cucked

>black mayor is good
>aryan mayor of different town is evil
>dogs cant have any thoughts of their own, mutt protagonist ryder commands them

Welp, it seem like Fireman Sam's gonna have to turn trans.

British produced show "Years and Years" is one of the worst offenders of "Aggressive inclusion" I have ever seen. Ever white male is evil, a cuck, or a fag. EVERY relationship is either interracial, homosexual, or both. Originally I thought this was going to serve a purpose, but no, this is how they wanted to portray British people.

Trans Sam the Fireperson

UK media is garbage

Attached: WojakSmiling&Crying.jpg (601x601, 41K)

>MMMM GEVOLUTION

>Americans are smarter
No

Attached: 0AD13315-DBDA-4565-A81B-59EEB3905E4C.gif (500x452, 989K)

*Canadian media is garbage.
Fixed it for you.

>Chief fire officer Les Britzman said Fireman Sam would be replaced with fire extinguisher-shaped mascots called Freddy, Filbert and Penelope.
>Britzman
EVERY SINGLE TIME
EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (457x499, 292K)

oi u have a loicense for carryin' that rabbit!?

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

>British people are fucking aids monkeys.
Correct

Even americans are smarter.
Physically impossible

encouraging women to be firefighters means more deaths, injuries and property damage by fire

there is a firefighter of color right there in the intro

Attached: 1471550411058.jpg (900x762, 714K)

Disgusting

This

until I see all female fire departments following the surge of females willingly signing up to be firefighters then they can all get fucked.
firemen are men. women do not willingly put their lives on the line for others. Its not in their selfish hypergamous nature. Theres like 3 good girls out there, the rest are vampire whores that just want to suck everyone dry.

With such poor grammar I'm willing to bet it wasn't white, either.

>a country run by jews is smarter than a country merely subverted by them

It gets worse
It's not women demanding this its boomers in general. Boomers and Long Marchers

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-184054_Chrome.jpg (1440x1888, 937K)

Long Marchers?

Real world old people think it's retarded

Long march of the institutions. It's why were in this mess.

They dont have positions of power

Fucking haters. Eat shit you European fucks. You're fucking us all over.

BEST intro

youtube.com/watch?v=gRRSfE-Z8g8