Tourists hate thread

Attached: 1567623473427.jpg (980x653, 95K)

Some nigger-wannabe defaces their own community, thinks it's going to change Jow Forums

Attached: hey_rabbi_whatcha_doin.jpg (192x253, 13K)

>be local in the 1990s
>buy $5 sammich
>walk on clean beach
>nice.jpg

>be local in the 2010's
>buy $15 sammich
>can't visit beach it's closed because another nigger drowned
>can't even drink a beer outside because niggers were violent and it's banned now

more tourists die in tasmania each day than local people. lots of car accidents, oh well!

Holy shit I was going to go there for uni. Is it that bad?

Sure, come here for uni. But you'll see absolutely ZERO local culture only 10000 other flat faces all fighting for the same dollar.

Locals are already "too expensive" to hire so they just hang around drinking, smoking, and abusing foreigners who TOOK THEIR JOBS.

half a million citizens, one million foreigners every year. you do the math - they destroy our economic balance and drive us to poverty, be prepared for white gutter-trash to tell at you in chinese.

Of course, from your perspective in Singapore, it might be a nice change from the high-density living and polluted air. But once you get your degree please go home.

look at it like this, men are slaves for satan through
money. if you break satans rules you end up in his
prisons. so as satan takes away your country from
you for his own amusement, he forces you into poverty
which is supposed to make you lash out so you end
up in prison. don't you get where you're headed?

fucking worlds blind, fucking blind.

>I hate the most important income source of my shitty country

LMAO

Heh reminded me, during the 2000 Olympics in Sydney when i was a younger,edgier lad. I had a t-shirt made that said "fuck off tourist" nobody took offence though and most people took it in the humour it was intended, imagine anyone being able to keep their pie hole closed today about it.

But wouldn’t a lot of these countries have zero industry or economy without tourism? What % of GDP does tourism account for in Australia, New Zealand, Greece, etc.?

well I won't be throwing myself off any of your balconies any time soon

You know about the white lower class complaining about migrants taking their jobs right? Now, in the majority black countries it's different, they are upset because tourist give them jobs, so they have to work.

We'd have to open a few more mines and probably start drilling oil.
Tourism while a fair portion and important in the current economy here could be replaced but its the best option to push for government because its not perceived as bad for the environment (even though its probably the worst) the abos are on board because they're paid off etc so it would be inconvenient for the faggots that rule us, thats all.

I don't blame them tourists are shits.
I am occasionally a tourist myself and I am extra careful not to be a shithead in someone else's town. Honor demands it.

How do I find an English-speaking Asian 3.14 qt in Australia to bring to America?

Too late! You are shithead now.

Pretty based OP, but you'll upset a lot of boomers

>holiday time
>tourists come out of Sydney like faeces out of a burst sewer pipe, clogging the roads, leeching all the 4g bandwidth, which I rely on to run my business because NBN is non existent here and skymesh is a joke.
>But no, the highways are full of kids streaming Minecraft videos on their tablets in the back of mummies SUV causing timeouts while they drive to some shithole before getting sunburnt before driving back to their Shittney shoebox

Tourism really is cancer for prices.

Tourism usually accounts for the#1 source of income for many countries because all that foreign money is PURE PROFIT. unlike a $3 thing that China made for 50 cents.

A family of 4 comes to your country and drops Rhianna of dollars in airfare, hotel, meals, transport. It's a very lucrative Enterprise for countries

Attached: 0591a09c44d82919f68e380b4a4ae9df5854307e.jpeg.jpg (900x600, 109K)

Kekkks

Attached: 1555937631632.jpg (500x304, 36K)

Seething

Have you tried laying your own cable?

You sound like a hobo but you make a lot of sence

Jejejejejeje

Attached: 1554686495269.gif (245x207, 2M)

On one hand: Tourists can be obnoxious and problematic, I understand the hate.

On the other hand: the people who complain about tourists are usually communist townie scumbags who are just upset that they can't sleep in their own piss on monuments anymore. Instead of being people who are proud of their heritage and want to keep it beautiful, its always the worst fucking bums and degenerates who hate tourists because they actually have clean streets for once.

The true enemy: local business owners who pander to tourists by selling cheap shit and airbnb landlords. If not for them, the problem would regulate itself. Tourism without cultural erosion.

Also ban Chinese tourists, as a general rule of thumb.

Media keeps telling people how Portugal went through an economic miracle but this is the real story
>Arab spring fucked popular tourists spots
>tourists go to Portugal instead
>suddenly we're popular
>government rubs hands furiously
>tax hikes
>inflation ho!
>rent and house prices double
>passports are handed out to virtually anyone
Lisbon is a theme park shithole for tourists, DO NOT set foot in that place, it will give you AIDS.

This user seconds the motion

Attached: 1a6a86de-524f-11e6-9664-e0bdc13c3bef.jpeg.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

Here in france it's the perfect place for boomers that don't want to pay taxes since there isn't a bilateral agreement on them, which means no tax paid for the next ten years thanks to loopholes.

>tfw you see hordes of chinese tourist buying the cheaply made crap-souvenirs made in their own countries 4 times the price.

heh, truly ironic.

Sydney.

Attached: sydney.png (570x369, 141K)

gas chambers for trolley suitcases

You still want our money don't you, you poor continentals

where is this magical place in france?

Attached: 12124212123.jpg (474x355, 40K)

I think he means Lisbon is the place for French boomers to go

Expats who come here pay no tax

is that barcelona? the vast majority of tourist haters love immigrants with passion, no matter how criminal they are. They hate tourists for being white

Attached: 20507287_1923893247863559_7053129294917342897_o.png (1400x784, 437K)

this burger gets it.

Had a friend of my mom retire in Porto because of that, she bough a house there. She's a stereotypical boomer at that.