We did 9/11 and we won't hesitate to do it again. what is Jow Forums going to do about it?

We did 9/11 and we won't hesitate to do it again. what is Jow Forums going to do about it?

Attached: C3CJ5KiXAAUEB1a.jpg (619x406, 58K)

based

do another one. we are bored and need a happening

Blame muslims

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: boomer computer.png (633x640, 278K)

It looks like wait for you to do something dumb to Iran and then China nukes you.

Be my guest. In fact you are more than welcome to nuke NYC and DC this time around

I'M *shlick shlick shlepp shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick schlapp* GONNA *shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shlorpf shlick shlick shlick shlick* DILATE *shlock shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shlick shchlepp schlick shlick shlick schlirp shlick shlick* BABY

9-11 wasn't a terrorist attack, it was just a coincidental accident.

I believe the planes hit, but I don't believe it was just a bunch of sandniggers

Vote for based Jews, praise Jesus, support Israel, donate to AIPAC, shame antisemites for their moral failings.

Go right ahead. Death to America, the great Satan.

Attached: undefined.jpg (1185x889, 201K)

Allow our nations to get filled with muslims who will promptly turn Israel into a glass crater. Excellent foresight

Didn't expect that reaction from Jow Forums

Attached: 1568025864435.jpg (634x693, 94K)

Enlist in Chinese occupation force of the USA and Israel.

This post best Post

do it nigger you literally can't and won't

This.
Free New England.
Free the South
Free California
Free Cascadia/PWF

Bomb every middle eastern country except Israel

>A Based mutt

Didint think I'd see the day

You mean the real Americans?

Attached: tyrants.jpg (800x450, 91K)

>Poo
They should nuke you instead subhuman asshole.

Attached: gange water.jpg (500x333, 221K)

We know that Moshe, and what are you going to do when your host, the USA withers up and ceases to exist b/c you parasites have sucked all the life out of her?
You parasites can't exist w/o a host, so were will you flee to?

Attached: AntiSemites1.png (1000x1413, 552K)