Tell me again why I'm suppose to be upset some jew bankers died in two really big buildings?

Tell me again why I'm suppose to be upset some jew bankers died in two really big buildings?

Attached: 1563393503757.jpg (720x693, 90K)

Because it was too obvious and the subsequent laws that followed it empowered the intelligence service capabilities to corroborate everything you have done.

who told you to be upset kike?

Is this supposed to be a conversation prompt for how Jews were sent messages warning of an impending attack?

>When Jews are going all out saying, "DON'T BE UPSET, WE DID IT GOYIM!"

This makes me more upset, fucking Jews and Sandniggers killed innocent Americans

This, also as a fireman, the fact that 343 of my brothers were sacrificed to moloch for the advancement of the Jew agenda hits me in the feels

Some people care mate.

Attached: cf0dc4f3ac299e3686b6d6104861e82158afb288c15cabcf40c3873927e866bf.png (500x382, 57K)

>implying any jews died

*laughter intensifies*

Attached: 1566447210551.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

There were people there that worked for them and were technically innocent.

if and when america is hit again and no other
country gets hit, shows me the world is doing
this to us.

Attached: (((saturnford))).jpg (831x584, 510K)

A few hundred fire fighters died, this was the only loss.

>Caring
>in 2019

Who you think I am?
A faggot? I never had a family, I never felt love.
I only feel rage

Attached: 1563663046641.png (371x455, 270K)

Work for the jew, die by the jew.

>woah
>that edge
Careful junior

Because none of the powerful jews showed up that day. Nothing to question there goy.

Lucky Larry

I can’t say I really care about 9/11 anymore. It was an inside job that paved the way for the surveillance state we now live in and all the other shit we get to put up with today. It’s just a shame so many decent Americans had to die like dogs for no good reason.

I’ll even throw an extension out to the non Americans on this one. It’s a shame they died too. Not the terrorists though, those guys were shitheads

Ur rite.
The more I went into tall budings to talk to the people inside with white collars and ties, the more I began to hate this particular caste of people.
There is something profoundly despicable about someone who will charge you $220 for a 30 min consultation when you are at a very bad pount in your life. And that's only the nice ones.
Fuck em all.

Because your mother is a whore

Im just going all clown world.
I lost symphony for this nation

Snopes debunked that!!

/s
Snopes is a kike Jews did 911

they did die, just don't care about other jews

Lots of hard working firemen and policemen died trying to save those Jew bankers

It should've been the gays and feminists.

*sympathy

???
no jew bankers died
they were all tipped off not to go to work that day

Attached: 1386016637810.jpg (609x754, 100K)

Good

Attached: A new flag.png (600x450, 577K)