Pewdiepie responded to the controversy. Looks like he thinks he can just leave the game

Pewdiepie responded to the controversy. Looks like he thinks he can just leave the game.

Attached: EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpg (1440x1268, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's cancelled sis.

He already left and started being the cucked Minecraft guy making his dogs gay and praising Jewtube for the shekels they give him while putting blacked ads on his channel. This is just him proving he's sold out to anyone who was still confused.

>get married
>start being a cuck
what does this mean?

Attached: 1509232971310.jpg (224x250, 8K)

he had to pay the bribe
you can't get big without their rules & entry fee.
more racket to come

Attached: 1568207275390.jpg (467x454, 90K)

Attached: ADB4AAD5-55DF-49E4-B7EF-9A58A49F0B39.jpg (928x1380, 255K)

I guess we know who wears the strap-on in the relationship.

Why does he talk like a politician?

He said a lot of shit but didn't give us an answer. Why did he donated that money to them ?

Toll status: paid

When you are a child, you play with childish toys and in childish games. When grow into a man, you put away your childish toys and stop playing childish games.

He grew up - most of you cucks are still stuck sucking on your mom's wilted and empty tit

Attached: 1562336311618.jpg (600x398, 39K)

"My fight (to expose the Jews) is not just about me. It's about EVERYONE." ~Bobby Fischer

Because that statement was probably written together with his lawyer.

This

The face of a defeated man.

Attached: Huomautus 2019-09-11 161714.png (696x707, 316K)

You have 100,000,000 subscribers Felix, you can’t just “move on”
You’re one of the most influential people in the world you pathetic cuck.
Grow a fucking spine

Attached: A7825A60-08D5-469F-AA7D-FDA2CD0ECFDE.jpg (500x395, 102K)

>putting your faith in a swede

Have you people not noticed the replies on these posts? He's opening the eyes of literally scores of millions of zoomers to fucking Jew extortion tactics. The redpilling is out of control. Whether he did this on purpose or not I have no idea, but the effect it's having is GREAT for us

his next video will get 7 million views.

the one after that will get 4 million

slowly fading into obscurity

His lawyer or PR-director wrote it for him.

Checked
Genetics matter

Grow up you incel morons. Pewdiepie isn't the right wing hero you idiots dreamt he always was. Have sex yeah?

>swede
not even once

Even better, he's a complete 180° sell-to-the-O-U-T.

First I considered him as an annoying e-thot. But now is worse, he's paying a company so that they act as bouncers to prevent e-thot competitors. He's monopolising. He's using mafia tactics.

He is a BAD MAN and everyone knows it now.

His logic reminds me of that famous phrase by Justin Trudeau.

Attached: trudean philosophy.png (1285x707, 225K)

>this just isn't my fight anymore.
Just like Tarrant. They're waiting to see who will pick up the rifle.

Attached: cant expect god to do all the work tarrant.png (500x958, 356K)

They dint call them swedecucks for nothing

He talked about his Swedish cuckness before, he knows but of course he caves in anyways like most swedes

>Be online edgy teen
Mandatory
>Be online edgy guy
Ok
>Be online edgy boyfriend
Meh
>Be online edgy husband
Err...
>Be online edgy dad
Are you retarded?
Do you know were we live?

Attached: we live in it.jpg (170x328, 19K)

He cant leave. Ride never ends.

Attached: ride.jpg (1375x1715, 515K)

This.
Many such cases,
sad.

There is no leaving the game. Everyone should know this by now

Attached: Cypher1.jpg (392x606, 80K)

New shill tactic:
>HE'S GROWN UP
Please.

Brilliance

Attached: Capture.jpg (674x880, 88K)

Move on org Soros now we know who he works for Soros killed the Jews subscribe to Pewdiepie

Lol okay Pewdiegoy, if that's the case why don't you just address it immidietely? You spent less than 10 second of mention of the donation. I thought you past the controversy thing already, you've said it thousand times. Why donate, it doesn't make sense when you got 100mill army having your back.

The truth is he prostituted himself to kike, and don't wanna admit it.

Holy fucking shit, is this real? I expected Pool to totally cover for Pewdiepie or refuse to cover the story at all.

Tim Pool is a maniac hapa retard, fucking low brow "journalist"

hey bro army (First Sergeant here)

Do you want to ruin the kikes plans? Then learn about the way their ritual works.
youtu.be/jOEw8Np0CJY

He retired and now makes mincraft videos for kids right? Why is he still being talked about?

All the millions he's made still isn't enough and he will be damned to risk making millions more so he's going to be a good obedient boy now and not piss off his masters.
tldr version he's a money grubbing cuck

It's hilarious how he got completely high up his own ass when he pretty much declared war on the WSJ and said how he was the hot new shit and the traditional media was gonna go, then the jews taught him his place and you can see it on his eyes how utterly afraid he is. What little fame he got made him believe he could actually take on the very people that make him possible in the first place.

You can't outjew a jew.

I wonder did his family get a knock on the door