Thoughts on Godlikeproductions?

Thoughts on Godlikeproductions?

Attached: image718.jpg (538x192, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k18DX
intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-“controlled-opposition”-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/
decryptedmatrix.com/why-cant-you-say-tavistock-on-godlike-productions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Controlled opposition. Ignore.

A place of happenings not happening ever....since 1999.
Enjoy it if you believe Zeta Reticulans are telling you that you're a woman in a mans body.

this
it's put up by feds and maintained by feds

boomer containment site

Actually the original owner was a legit person, she sold it to a media management company though, I talked to her fairly often before the sale and she was legit just a person that liked weird shit.
After it got bought out it became a shillhole.

Oh shit

kissing fake jew ass productions. try not kissing
fake jew ass there, instant ban.

I could tell you some things about that place. But I won't because I don't know who currently owns that shithole but it is just that. A shithole. do not go there you will be followed around by glowies forever. These days it doesn't seem so bad but in the days before the chans were big a lot of people ended up getting on the wrong side of a certain institute. you know the one I'm talking about anons.

Tavistock Institute psyop and illusory anonnymity.

Like this place, but with a few more unwritten rules.

list of things banned from even mentioninging:

“Tavistock” Instant ban
“above top secret” insta ban
“alex jones” me tioned in anyway ised to get you banned
“Jow Forums” links insta ban

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Insider was quite nifty.

Probably one of the most mentally ill places on the internet but that's it's charm. Back before the Jews murdered the internet, GLP was a handful of really fun websites that were discussing /x/-tier stuff.

The audio chat on there used to be one of the funniest things ever. Thick southern accents caterwailing about the bible and /x/ shit. Some of the funniest memories on these intrawebz.

>one god that is jesus
>source: (((epistles)))
stopped reading there

Boome schizos

The interesting thing is, GLP mods/management cannot tell you whats banned, there is no list of banned topics/issues.

The only way you find out is when you mention something Tavistock does not want discussed.

its run from eglin air force base, that says it all

tavistock gets you an insta ban there, along with a few other things

>Research Tavistock
>Don’t post the word Tavistock on GLP
>Ignores Tavistock/GLP advice
>Receives instant IP ban after posting the word Tavistock

That’s t word should tell you everything you need to know about GLP, which I’ve frequented since 2011.. hahahaha

Attached: 16C8DEC7-CB91-4147-AB3B-E82040C7BA6D.jpg (1242x2208, 598K)

it's in the CIA phone book

It was ok still about six years ago but then it became way over moderated and then a Trumptard site. There was a lot of funny people there but they all seemed to leave no fun posting.

Fake and gay the website

So true.
Used to be for doom and gloom.
Now it’s all political and anything breaking conspiracy wise gets buried. Sadly.

archive.is/k18DX
>Here is a paper funded by Eglin AFB studying how to establish majority views, social control, influence conversations, contain unwanted information. Eglin AFB is a major hub for Pentagon domestic manipulation programs online.

Try typing Tavistock in a comment on their board. As someone already mentioned, they're controlled.

That time they doxxed Trinity(the owner) and put up pics of his house and shit was cool. Now it’s just a glowtel

Wasn’t this one run from an Airforce base? Or was it that other spook website?

glp is ran from eglin air force base yes

trinitys real name was jason lucas, beforr he bought glp from elaine, the previoys owner, he was a bigshot spyware/malware developer who went to court to fight for his right to pruduce highly invasive software.

intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-“controlled-opposition”-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

decryptedmatrix.com/why-cant-you-say-tavistock-on-godlike-productions/

Yep. I remember like 10-12 years ago when that lady had it you couldn’t even say cuss words. There were actually a few good threads. Just bullshit shills now.

they need to have some good threads, mix some truth with bs so it appears legitimate. chan isnt much better. when i try to post spicy info it 404s pretty quickly

based Latviabro knows his shit right on

no doubt Jow Forums is tavistock controlled too, they only allow ''us'' to see what they want, but the ship is crashing

am yet to visit a forum where the mods dont abuse their power and violate human rights.

the forum where I learned that glp is run from eglin is nrgiseternal . com

Attached: 1508886163399.jpg (553x700, 139K)

cont'

in fact, silencing information and informants is a grotesque thing to do. i think mods should need a certain level of education and mental health test before taking on that role if the internet is the yard stick for 'news'.

i kind of miss driving dumbfox into quiet rages. fun watching tards sperg out on command.