Drug Addicts are the Problem

Ban rehab centers. Let them all die.

Attached: IMG_5563.jpg (1536x1712, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ketamine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The 18-year-old aspiring fashion deisgner was pronounced dead inside her London flat on March 13th this year after taking a “perfect storm” of cocaine, Xanax and oxycodone.

Nah, hang Drs who are corrupt.

Honestly, OP, I don't know. This issue has managed to affect my life quite a bit, and its insane how multifaceted this problem is

I had an ex who successfully hid a pill addiction from me until she couldn't. I found heroin in our apartment. She cut herself and was committed for 2 weeks to a mental facility.

She made the rounds, in and out of rehab, nothing seemed to work. She was completely done as a person.

What do I mean? It became impossible to trust her. She would lie about everything, all the time, to the point that I realized that for the duration of our relationship - I had zero idea what the truth was. Even when the lie wasn't beneficial and didn't make sense!

An example - she kept mentioning that a guy on the Chicago Cubs was a cousin of hers (they shared) the same last name. This didn't bring her any advantages, perks, etc, that come with pulling off a successful lie - but she did it anyway!

>mixing a benzodiazepine with an opiate
>being this stupid
she deserved it.

Every pill of every bottle,
I indulge it, indulge it, indulge it more

Shame. She’s a 10/10 for a Bong

At the end of the day, to successfully recover, a person has to do two things:

1) Admit that they have a very serious problem.
2) Be willing to put in the work/time to get better.

Yes, it seems corny and surface level, but I never really realized step 1 was that important till I saw my ex.

"I'm fine, I'm fine". She actually believed that. "Just one pill cant hurt, I mean heck, they prescribe the stuff". Even with the 2 weeks in rehab/the looney bin, she came right back to... that.

You could prevent this by securing the border and taking away control of media from the Jews. They constantly churn out pro-drug and degeneracy media. If we turn off the supply and the advertising for drugs we would stop this.

>>>/reddit/

play stupid games, win stupid prizes....in this case a darwin award

>thinking banning drugs is going to stop the flow
>thinking banning guns is going to stop people from owning guns
>thinking banning x is going to stop people from owning x
>actually being this stupid

Attached: 1549311588322.jpg (830x1020, 341K)

What was her fucking spoiled bitch problem that made her want pills?

this. nothing of value was lost

found the square who has never taken any benzo. opiate, or stimulant in his life.

J U S T

An absence of purpose.

>You're a loser if you don't take drugs
Please reconsider your life choices.

I've been sober for over a year now faggot, I am calling him stupid because people who have never done any drugs will never be able to grasp why people do them.

Attached: a9da3656b7db3afcff0ab4859ce6d5b9ae1eaa025eb8da6563b6c190c02f27ef.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Why do you need addiction centers? I was heavily addicted for 3 years but then just decided to stop? No need for a faggot doctor or roastie therapist to tell me drugs are bad stop taking them. Pussy society is pathetic nowadays.

Attached: 1566792365060m.jpg (1024x901, 31K)

>18 year old druggie dead

good.
i think we kill not enough crazy and pathological bitches to maintain civilization.
Letting them die takes off just a tiny bit of the problem,

Also, to follow up: she has AIDS now.

And I found out when I was on vacation, without a clinic anywhere, and from her friend (who, as it turns out was a nurse in the hospital where she stayed - she legit broke medical privacy laws to tell me to get tested).

Thankfully I didnt get the AIDS

Explain for a dumb monkey pls

That’s great and all but you have to look at it objectively. Something like only 10% of addicts stay sober for 2 years and even fewer stay sober past that. Rehab can help for the first year or so but the research is spotty on how helpful it is long term. The treatment system desperately needs some kind of overhaul. 10% for an issue that can be fixed is unbelievably bad for modern healthcare.

t. sober for 5 years and experience working with addicts

Are there any books pertaining to pic related that you can suggest?

Attached: 1519861032158.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Both are depressants on the nervous system. Sounds like she was trying to do a speedball and overdid the depressants which shut her heart off.

An opiate, like Heroin, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Morphine etc tends to slow down your heart rate a fuck ton, if you take too much of just an opiate you can overdose.

A benzodiazepine, like Xanax, Valium, Lorazepam, Clonozalam, etc. Will also slow down your heart rate, however, if you take too much of just a benzo you probably wont die, you will most likely black out for up to 1-3 days depending on how much you took.

HOWEVER
If you mix both of these you are certainly fucked, since both of these classes of drugs slow your heartrate down and tend to make you go night night you are probably going to die if you mix them.

Same goes for alcohol, don't mix alcohol with either benzos or opiates.

Who does a speedball with fucking xanax though? That's some dumb-tier shit. The xanax will negate some of the effects of the cocaine.

This bitch dumb.

Narcos on Netflix is actually a good show which explains the C.I.A being involved with trafficking cocaine part, the other parts you have to just read about on the internet, I am sure if you ask the anons on the board they can point you in the right direction on the other topics.

At some point, you either make the decision to stop or you die. Simple as.

can we ban OP also?

My own observations led me to believe that AA and NA are keeping people hooked on drugs. Like you said, rehabs work for a while, but they keep you part of the culture. They keep you in contact with the drug itself. To become truly free you must change your life and one cannot change their life while obsessing over their addiction by counting the days sober.

>privileged connected rich kids kill themselves
good riddance. god bless drug dealers.

rehab centers must be privatized

I don't know. I saw she was mixing downers and uppers, we call those things speedballs here in the states.

This.
>Aspiring fashion designer
In fact, seems maybe a plus for society

didn she didn in march 2018 ?
wtf with that old new about a dumb whoring cunt ?

This 100%. I got off drugs just by forcing myself to stop, it was hard, and you will fucking relapse believe me, but eventually your relapses will become much less frequent and eventually you'll be off of the shit. It can take years though.

Rehab is scam, they just want to charge you 50k+

I know what a speedball is, but generally a normal speedball would be Cocaine with an Opiate, or an amphetamine with an opiate. Not Cocaine with an opiate AND Xanax.

>cocaine, Xanax and oxycodone.
no sympathy for junkies. can you even get a script for the xanax in the UK? oxy you can get if you have major pain, but did this girl buy them all illegally?

Rich people can get scripts from doctors easily, especially in California. Money talks.

The Xanax might have been her prescription drug and not on the menu for others.

She still would've have to have taken the Xanax within at least an hour with the opiate for her to have died.

Anyone with a brain knows you don't mix xanax with opiates or alcohol. If you want to take a Xanax after your speedball you should wait at least 8 hours.

Reminder that alcohol kills more people than all the other drugs combined.
Reminder that tobacco kills 9 times as many people as alcohol and all the other drugs combined

You can get scripts for anything in this shit'ole if you know what to say.

Thanks sherlock.

>after taking a “perfect storm”

not many things today make me laugh out loud, the wording and what they meant by it here did
lmao

>t. Man who's handsome celebrities are British

Attached: 1565353235437.png (640x374, 60K)

Execute drug dealer/runners.

If thats all you have, and you wanna get fucked up....

You don't suddenly drop dead in your youth from alcohol or fags though you dumbass

Attached: 1565852809325.webm (480x360, 821K)

Another roastie got roasted.

They always forget to mention that people enjoy drinks around friends and family, with meals, et cetera

I wonder why?

i mean, have you TRIED cocaine?

>what is alcohol poisoning

She could've had plenty of fun with just the Cocaine and Oxy, she didn't need to add a benzo into the mix.

Adding a benzo into the mix makes it not feel as good anyways, dis bitch doesn't know how to do drugs and she payed the price for it.

Attached: 1565853279789.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>aspiring fashion deisgner
>duck-face making instawhore
>on drugs

Her future was drug overdose or raped by niggers and then drug overdose

stop promoting street culture

How do you accidentally overdose? Isn’t that the druggies goal?? Get as high as possible...

Kek dumb ass bitch can't even make a proper speedball.

fuckin' amen.
did the same shit bro
aa was a waste of time for me

Benzos tend to make you want to redose, this bitch probably took some oxy, then snorted some cocaine, and the key part here: Took a bar of xanax, then 30 minutes later took another bar, then another 30 minutes later took another bar and she probably blacked out and that was it.

And no, a drug users goal is usually not to overdose, unless your slamming heroin and your life is shit and you want to die anyway.

Attached: meow.png (1228x1091, 2.49M)

Heroin is a bitch, there's pretty much no way back, at best a lifetime of NA and cult membership, one in a hundred get out unscathed
You can never trust a smackhead, they have massive arrogance only equalled by their insecurity and every non smackhead is a mark, a fool, a normie because they know what it's like to kiss the gods and you don't

>aspiring fashion deisgner
Translation: Unemployed.

Maybe suicide disguised as an overdose?

You missed the biggest 1.
THEY have to really want to get better/recover/succeed.

If she wanted to be sure of her suicide she wouldn't have taken the cocaine with the xanax and opiate.

Funnily enough, if she snorted like 6 more lines of cocaine she might've lived because it would increase your heart rate. Kinda like in wolf of wall street with the barbiturates.

You have to become a bigger monster to her than the drugs. That's how I handled my brother and father.
Rehab and 10 step faggotry works about as well as randomly choosing a roulette number (2-3%).

I don’t even take aspirin... so I don’t get the whole druggie high thing.

The bad part of being a pretty girl is there are always guys throwing free drugs at you constantly. And she was fine as fuck.

>Also, to follow up: she has AIDS now

Attached: 1548743348385.jpg (394x291, 20K)

Well put. Gold star post. Putting this on the fridge

And you never will. A person who has never taken any drug will never be able to fully understand why people do it.

Some people want to escape, so they take opiates.
Some people want to feel like god incarnate so they take Cocaine.
Some people want to reduce their anxiety and or just go night night so they take Xanax.
Some people want insights into their ego and to see really trippy and weird shit that is literally beyond the imagination or to have a spiritual experience so they take Mushrooms or L.S.D/D.M.T
Some people want to disassociate and go down a rabbit hole so they take Ketamine.
etc
There is a type of drug for every type of person.

Another utterly misguided girl. RIP

Never trust a druggie.

And even when they finally acknowledge the problem and seek help, there's a high probability they'll relapse sooner rather than later. You can't help a druggie. I know cases where a druggie basically crawled on their knees begging for help, and when they were helped, they just ended up betraying the helper. They're basically zombies pretending to be humans.

this
how absolutely braindead do you have to be to take downers with your downers

Snowfall on FX even brings up Mossad involvement in the crack epidemic, and one of the leads is a CIA officer tasked with selling cocaine

No purpose, no discipline, no wholesome values, no direction, no understanding. Among other things.

Redpill me on Ketamine.

Take a look at this website
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

It's like a wikipedia for literally every drug, it states interaction, dose amounts, the type of shit you will see etc.

Here is the link for ketamine, read it.
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ketamine

Ive read alot about it on erowid. Always been curious about it, but never done a dissociative

In America, there are actual clinics that will dose you with high amounts of Ketamine to treat depression and anxiety.

It is a crazy rabbithole, I don't even think I could begin to explain what I felt on it, I can say I fell deep into the void and I loved it.

When people get addicted to benzos/opiates there's usually some massive personal issues that come along with that.

I was forced to rehab during the 2011 RC golden era after blacking out on a combination of phenethylamine RCs and a lot of MXE. I enjoyed my life up until that point, was from a nice upbringing and doing well in college. Initially I thought my life was over but then I started talking with everyone else in rehab, most of whom were there for heroin. These people were from severely fucked lives/situations, and it was simple to tell that they were hiding behind a mask during the NA meetings, waiting to return to their old life.

Witnessing that alone turned me sober from that point on, I haven't been high in a decade now, don't plan on going back.

Attached: 1564051613110.png (418x479, 188K)

I don't even take aspirin either.
However, I did heavily use drugs as a young lad.
Kids start doing drugs bc they think it's cool.
They think it's cool bc our society worships celebrities.
Our society worships celebrities bc our country's identity has been destroyed.
Something has got to change.
"Progress" is literally destroying everything.

Comparable to psychedelics at all?

Overdose doesn't necessarily mean death

These are Blackwater mercs executing innocent Muslims

Yeah a little bit, like the visuals you see remind me of D.M.T, but with a lot less color, much more darker and void like.

On lower doses(Where you aren't in the rabbit hole) it feels like you are looking through someone else's eyes, like you are playing 3rd person or something. It's extremely hard to describe.

I would recommend Ketamine desu, it is one of the more safer drugs and as stated before is used in clinics to help treat depression/anxiety.

Wrong, the guys who are doing the execution are literally I.S.I.S

The scourge that is addiction really isnt a laughing matter at all. And to say "let em all die" is just.... idk super lacking in compassion and empathy. Some of the things that go along with this horrible disease others couldnt even imagine. There is real pain, real feelings that are negative, and real struggle. To overcome addiction is a great feat, and there are many people who have come out the other side and the grass is infact greener, so lets focus on figuring out a way for us to HELP EACHOTHER... remember LOVE THY NEIGHBOR? Its our societal duty to be there for one another and not judge eachother. When i see thread titles like that im like wowww GASSSS lol, but then theres logical content that goes into the thread so i get the title grab.

Lol rehab centres are really just places to score some easy puss puss, trick is promising a little bit of meth to those dumb methheads if they suck your pee pee. It's great I can even poo poo when doing the boom boom.

The point I'm trying to make is, I fucked your girlfriend, that part wasn't a lie.

>receiving head from a meth-head
>wanting H.I.V

Attached: 1566965526932.jpg (800x672, 177K)

Addiction is a profitable business in our consumer market. Government, doctors, and corporations are all loving it right now. You will get the president or some senator or congressman to speak about it occasionally, but it’s all talk. People hooked is far more prevalent in our society than people know. Most time you wouldn’t know if you met someone. The real bad ones stick out like a sore thumb. The ones that don’t stick out eventually will. I overcame some minor demons with addiction, but all I can say is that it’s going to be a terrible time because the problem is only getting worse.

based and stalinpilled

Attached: stalin_czwarta_gestosc.png (505x645, 938K)

Good. Let the people without a grasp on basic pharmacology and idiots who'd rather not educate themselves die.

When I read about others succumbing to drugs at such a young age it really makes me feel grandiose when I remember all the insane drug stories I was implicated in when I was younger.
Like I clearly was not allowed to die by a higher power for some purpose.

A good rich is a dead rich

One less hole for Chad to demolish. Pity...

Amigo, las drogas son buenas

The weak will cull themselves.