Niggers and responsibilities

Why do they avoid it like a job?

Attached: 27F7E056-C382-4994-9072-E297EF6985EF.png (1242x2208, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ogvi76k8N0k?t=220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And why do the numale cucks over at reddit worship niggers just for being niggers? It’s repulsive

It’s like they worship the nigger attitude, yet it’s exactly what keeps niggers exactly that, niggers.

So like, being accountable for your actions is a good thing? Good luck with the Annex.

Because niggers are tribal, numale faggots just want to belong to something so they'll cling to any group they can.

Why don’t they look to the churches their forefathers were part of then? Why celebrate a lesser people and culture??

Thanks, I pray for it everyday

Also what is with the absolute nauseating self-promotion from them? They all call themselves queen and act like they are some kind of smelly tree royalty.

Bump

Attached: A0FC79F1-FC3A-4050-81DD-58A1AA1413EE.jpg (596x372, 80K)

I guess Jow Forums loves niggers now too

White people avoid our responsibility to our women and our nations by blaming women and Jews and niggers like we are thalydimides fighting against incorporeal enemies. Even niggers are our responsibility since they are essentially an animal race. Don't get mad at a dog for shitting on the carpet. Train it. White people have a house absolutely covered in shit and piss with shredded furniture who complain that "my dog sucks." Train it or get rid of it, and stop acting like you've been victimized by a fucking dog in the meantime. We are the masters of this planet and therefore we are accountable for the state of the world however good or bad. You go slave away to generate money for the Jews and call yourself "responsible" while the world that you own runs wild around you. This place might be an echochamber but it doesn't necessarily have to be a circlejerk.

Attached: 1549677622756.jpg (1171x1347, 413K)

Train it or get rid of it? It being millions of people...

If only it were that easy.

What would you honestly suggest within the law?

Bump

Attached: EB51AC53-D5ED-4AFB-9E93-7A3A1969CBE5.jpg (720x909, 50K)

>If only it were that easy.
There is always an excuse like this. The problems are too numerous or too far away or too complex. This attitude is why we are losing our position in the world. The Muslims don't invent excuses like that among themselves. If they were in our position, and they might be someday, they would see the problem and then proceed to train their dogs. The Chinese, also contenders for our soon-to-be vacant position, would probably throw them all into education camps. There are things that can be done, things that other people will do if we do nothing, but then we will be usurped. We are not unable, but unwilling to take the necessary steps.

>within the law?
Nothing much can be done there, but there are other routes. We can either change the law to accommodate us or act outside of it. One of these two possibilities is far more immediate and accessible than the other, but far more difficult, meaning less comfortable, and might even require sacrifice, which whites avoid like the plague in this era. We can continue to debase ourselves and work within the system, we can let our our competition get stronger while we escape into voting and debating and writing and propagandizing, or we can see it done.

Attached: 1556703079666.jpg (540x564, 98K)

dis is why he mad

youtu.be/ogvi76k8N0k?t=220

Every day on /all theres a nigger worship thread

Is that a trannie? Sometimes I get fooled.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190905-235509_Gallery.jpg (1062x1365, 889K)

You’re right.

This city is fucking repulsive.

It’s reddit so probably.

Attached: 0D57CC68-C892-4013-8DAB-7444C6E041F7.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Do americans implode if they use their fucking legs or something?
Never seen a country that drives their kids to school than burgers or is it to keep them safe from the rabid negroes they imported

Good post

Oh, that's easy leafyleaf. They hate their father, have you seen a faggot numale who has a good relationship with their father? They are largely atheists, avoid manual labor, work, pretty much they avoid responsibility as much as any nigger. Why else would they think they have anything in common with them? Lazy, avoids work, poor relationship with father. Boom. They're both essentially niggers

Why go to work when you can get free gibs?

Yeah lemme walk 12 miles to school and back every day. I'll just get up at midnight or whatever. Why is it so hard for Euros to understand how big America is.
>why dont you have a train system to move 4 people to the next city 20 miles away twice a day instead of letting people drive around
>why do you need a gun just call the police and wait 45 minutes

We aren’t a bunch of cobble stone street commies like you and we actually own land.

Attached: 1568040525027.jpg (540x491, 30K)

That’s actually very true user, good observation. It’s difficult to understand for someone who grew up with a loving father and grandfathers.

The jew has poisoned their mind from a young age.

Kek

Attached: E5709D61-8A31-4B92-8420-16A2F8670C0A.jpg (812x960, 67K)

My experience was the teachers feeding me Marxist dribble. I don’t know why I was able to see past it when most of my peers growing up have become full on indoctrinated government goys.

*sips*
Back in my day we had to walk 12 miles uphill both ways, and we didn't fuckin' complain about it. You millennials are so lazy and entitled.

It takes me 3 hours to walk 8 miles

My favorite was a teacher telling me "Fidel Castro wasn't a bad guy" this 30 something liberal whore was basically hot for his commie nuts and couldn't make any argument better that "he just wanted to help his country stay safe from imperialism

We wear poppies in Canada to remember veterans sacrifice.

I had a commie nigger teacher in grade 7 tell us that wearing one supported war and that’s why he didn’t wear one.

I believe that was my first red pill.

it's not that they avoid it, but remember they're not people, it's like saying your dog avoids his job as your maid because he doesn't clean up with the broom you left him. Niggers were a failed experiment to try and humanize animals and all that happened was that they were conditioned to get gibs and say "nigguh". Niggers are like parrots, and at least the parrot says intelligible things.

When I was in the 3rd grade I walked to school and it was about a 20-30 minute walk.