Why do Europeans love Obama

Is this the leader of the free world that you want?

Attached: 075AEDAF-ECDF-4275-B79E-4E8F88F09BB8.png (1200x675, 225K)

Europe msm is cnn tier

>spain
>france
>cuckermany
oh wew

This. I don't even see/watch any of it and I can tell this is the case by what MKULTRA EuroNPCs say on every forum where politics is disallowed.

I'll outline the main reasons.

In Europe, there is no Fox News. We don't know any Republicans. As such, we are completely at the mercy of our media to paint us a picture of your Republican candidates. As you can imagine, this is leftist.

We also don't know any Democrats. We don't live in Democrat-run town or states. All we have to go by, is propaganda. Obama as the great post-racial messiah.

We do have right wing media, but since right wingers both here and in the U.S. are often the target of extreme political scrutiny, our right wing media loves to adopt the same criticism of your Republicans as do the lefties. It's a deflection tactic. Cuckservatism if you will.

We tend to dislike Americans in general. Conservatives are, by definition, more American than liberals.

It's because of the media. The don't even hide their agenda anymore.

Lefty propaganda, biased media etc.

Western europeans are degenerate nigger lover cucks. They saw his skin color and got instantly mentally BLACKED

Lmao Kowalski

Because the media is also leftist, even more so. They always report on Obama and his administration in a positive way, the opposite happens to the Trumpster.

He's black and gay

I'm assuming their media told them to. Just like why so many Americans love Obama even though he deported their precious shitskins, came down harder on marijuana instead of easing up on it like he promised and spread war like crazy.

Regain the media, regain the nation.

Attached: 1223232.jpg (540x572, 28K)

As an anecdote, even among PVV-voting "extreme right wingers", Trump is an impopular figure. They're completely ignorant about geopolitics, they leave that to their enemies. They should sense that if left-cucks intensely dislike something, it's probably something they should at the very least be ambivilent about. Nope.

I've had Polish coworkers during 2016. They were all Hilldawg supporters because of "muh Russia". This despite the fact that her state department was coordinating with NGOs to bring interracial breeding grounds to Eastern Europe.

Even many right-wing Europeans are ignorant as hell. Some of these people are just left-wingers who don't want any negroes and mudslimes near them.

Euros love immigrant cock, how it's shocking to anybody they'd love American immigrant cock is beyond me.

Even now the majority thinks immigration has gone too far. I believe it was 64% during the latest tally. That implies a plurality among left wingers too. The problem is, they're all Not In My Backyard types. They are ignorant of processes that they believe do not concern them. Teachers will vote for lefties solely because they promise the biggest educational budgets, despite the fact that ALL of them struggle with immigrants in class. As long as they can retreat to their nice little towns on the outskirts of our urban cess pools, it's all okay.

Yurofags HATED based Reagan, who saved them all from the Russians. Making bad choices is what they do.

Most people blindly believe in what the mainstream meteor tells them.

Even Israel voted against replacement migration but Western Europe voted for it.

Attached: 97F0ABCE-C519-48AF-AA61-CD940799B9EB.png (1357x628, 34K)

(((media)))

Well, they can probably tell that if their allies become Muslim majority they will destroy Israel. It's not hard to figure out.

This is why this hate against Israel from Jow Forums is unfounded in many ways. Israel is a right-wing government that is basically like apartheid-SA-tier that hates Muslims and sterilizes Africans.

nigger good

Remember when Obama got caught spying on european leaders? I guess the Europeans don't
you should always operate under the presumption you're being spied on by glowniggers because YOU ARE though

Chekd and kekd.

>Why do countries who are swimming in immigrants love black people?

One can't say, user.

You mean Cuckistanis?

Social desirability bias. That and they don't want to be called racist.

There are two different jews and two different ways jews behave.
The ex-communist and ortodox jews are pretty right wing and anti-inmigration who are the ones who pretty much rule israel theb we have the cucks protestant jews who have been living in usa and western european countries who pretty much control them, the last ones are ((the jews))

king nigger did more for yurope than america
not a big surprise