Introverts are oppressed in the school system

>introverts are oppressed in the school system
holy shit, how can these bastards be so dense

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-062606_Twitter.jpg (1080x1552, 334K)

Nigger

>marks for group work
>marks for class discussion
>presentations
>forced social events/assemblies
>Lul bro just be yourself, be more extroverted
Look, I'm not that introverted, so I didnt give a fuck one way or another, but school is not an introvert's paradise

have sex incel

I'm an intp who's 90% introverted and can confirm most people see it as something to be fixed. I've learned how to present myself as extroverted because otherwise you can't make it in life but it is very draining emotionally.

Having social anxiety is a character flaw

What does that say?

I had severe anxiety to the point where I'd vomit or get diarrhea if I had to do a presentation. One time we had a giant paper for 50% of our grade in high school and the day of turn in the teacher decided we'd present them to the class. Usually I was able to get through these things with time to prepare and accept that life is gay but I didn't have time and decided to stuff that shit into my backpack and say "I forgot it". I had both 11th and 12th grade English the next year and looked like a giant fucking retard. I did fine in the 12th grade class, almost perfect. But in the 11th grade repeat course we had to do the same shit so I told the teacher how I ended up there and he let me skip it thankfully. Saw him at a bar a few years later and thanked him. I'm fine now, I'm really easily able to socialize after working with so many different people but holy fuck school blows for introverts.

It's absolutely right though

You got marks for participating - which is literally just like rewarding someone for being an extrovert

it's not anxiety, some people just don't feel the need to add their opinion to every single discussion.

It isn't just the school system.
Introverts are oppressed throughout society.

so is being a normalfag

Bro just fundamentally change everything about who you are

Who gives a fuck you do school then you fuck off to the woods for a beer

He is right though?
>want to study
>niggers keep yelling and making the school into jungle

>losers will pretend that being extroverted and self-assured isn't mandatory
>losers will side with SJW's and other social construct supporters on this, just so they can justify their terrible lives
Do it, if you're unwilling to struggle through your shortcomings you deserve to die alone.

>leaf making good post
Refreshing.

>retard tier misunderstanding what introvert is
You will die alone in your bitterness.
>inb4 some shit story about family
No one is going to believe it ;^(

The faggot kike leaf fears the decent leaf

Stop pretending being outgoing is just something you have or you don't

CHARISMA IS LEARNED MUCH MORE THAN IT IS INNATE

Some extroverted people are annoying as fuck and should shut up. The difference is that introverts shut up anyway.

As an INFP I think everyone who whines about "muh bullying" needs to grow up and chill out.

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 10K)

>infp
Nigger tier.

>imagine subjecting your progeny to public education

Attached: he chose poorly.jpg (371x404, 26K)

True

They are you retard. They only class that is genuinely oppressed in the West in 2019.

As an INFP I think I should bully your faggot twink ass with my cock.

it's not an introvert/extrovert thing
it's a "conform or we destroy your life" thing
you'd rather do the work alone because group projects suck and you'd end up doing all the work anyway?
>shut the fuck up, you're part of a group, deal with it
Tired because you were woken up at 6AM to get the bus and the group discussion is about something you don't care about?
>discuss gender inequality in some obscure african literature, bigot!
Have to give a presentation on something you could not care less about, like metaphors for the human penis in Animal Farm?
>you WILL talk about it, or get an F!
You'd rather go out into the woods and play with your friends in your free time?
>you WILL attend the social miscgenation events or be labeled an outsider!

This is done so that women and niggers won't fail everything.

You'll be spared on the day of rake user

Exactly. School is obedience to leftist authority training. that is all it is, that's all it's been for a very very long time.

The thing that pissed me out the most was being grouped with extroverts, because you end up doing 2-3 times more work than you should because the dumbfucks do nothing but waste time socializing and you need to compensate for their mediocre contributions so you don't get a mediocre qualification.

Not having it equates to low self awareness

To people bringing Meyer's Briggs into this, anyone happen to know what it means when you score in the middle of nearly everything?
Do I have to read 8 personality profiles (all the introverted ones)? Do I just not have a personality?

This
retard

intelligent leafpost, keep it up

But I don't particularly want to be

As a man I think your astrology-tier personality bullshit is silly.

If school is leftist authority training how come you have to say the pledge of allegiance, huh?

Teacher here.

This is because the current (Western) view on high school education is that it should primarily teach valuable life skills, such as cooperation in a group setting, critical thinking, and active citizenship.

This shift happened during the 80s. Before that, the focus was solely on reproduction of knowledge (i.e. learn a lot of stuff, write stuff down, get grade).

Reproducing knowledge works subpar in a group setting - as has been proven. But that's not the point nowadays.

The Democrats have owned this country since 1880. They have driven up debt to the investment bankers (Roths/Rockefellers) They own the education system across the west including the EU. We are all fucked lad, it's time for change and it's time to act. The education system is enemy number 1 to all citizens.

90% of sex isn'r worth the effort. Non-reproductive sex is masturbation

It's silly, but it's an intuitive way to roughly abbreviate what your brand of autism is, for a dating profile or whatever.

What year do you think it is?

True.

But at the same time, can't indoctrinate introverts without forcing them to extroversion

Group work is commie bullshit

>Teaches valuable life skills like cooperation in a group schedule
>But teachers make the groups because fuck no we can't allow friends to work together because they'll have fun!

Introversion is a mental disease and is a sign you are a weak beta

Guess what? Life does not favor introverts. Be loud, aggressive, obnoxious, schmooze and fuck your way to the top. Otherwise you’re left with scraps

>incel
meaningless word by r*dditors

>cooperation within a group
Do all the work the niggers/girls/Chad's dont want to do or you fail with then
>critical thinking
Top fucking kek.
>active citizenship
The fuck does this even mean?

>Half the grade in gym class is for changing in the locker room
Its fucked up man. Why can't they have changing stalls like retail stores? Why the fuck do I have strip down in front of a bunch of people who just want to bully me?

Preaching to the choir. The only thing gayer than doing group assignments is coming up with them. After your first year you just regurgitate them from your busiwork folder anyway. If I can make them more bearable to my pupils I usually do. For instance mine are usually easy to grasp and execute, because I know they have 13 other courses. I never give group home work. They'll just get distracted outside the class and copy paste shit from wikipedia anyway.

thats actually a good thing, no one likes shut in faggots

Education shoupd prepare individuals for adulthood, communicating and working with other people is an essential skill. Anyone saying forced communication and teamwork is bad might as well say "english is hard so you shouldn't have to learn it"

Sadly true. The loud mouth asshole nobody likes to deal with wins short term, while the introvert with long term planning wins in the future.

But yes, Mr Douche-Chad-bro every girl wants to bang gets all the benefits now

>College diff eq class
>30% of grade is massive group project
>Professors picks the groups
>My group literally doesn't want to do shit
>Day before aasignment is due, the vote to just turn it in half complete because they want to go drinking
>I stay up till 4am finishing the assignment solo

It's not about the project anyways, one needs to be able to know how to be a part of a team. You'll rarely do anything in this world just by yourself.

I am introverted very much so. School was hell on earth. I used to call it that. I made good grades.
But I sat by myself at lunch by choice and people made fun of me for doing that. And they made us work in groups but I refused and worked alone and got made fun of for doing that.
Eventually I became a bully and started smashing peoples heads in lockers.
This was so I would be left alone.
Once I became a bully and an asshole, people really liked me. Because kids are fucking retarded.
So now nobody left me alone because I was popular and I was popular because I was a bully and an asshole and a loner and the meaner and more rude I was to everyone, the more they kissed my ass.
I didn't shoot up the school, I had a gun, and they're just all real fucking lucky.

>t. Cocklet
Bullying in the changeroom is a meme in canada at least. Even the fag who wore panties didnt get bullied

Attached: 2D2EF75F-F458-42F4-888A-712961E13F2B.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Wut. Do you have penis inspection day too?

Exactly. The freeloader problem. Well known, considered an acceptable flaw because getting freeloaders to do their fair share is also an implicit part of the assignment.

With critical thinking they should be able to apply a theory/skill to an unrelated subject. I.e. you teach them to discover elements of propaganda in WW1 posters, then ask them to do the same with a modern example.

Active citizenship is more general. The passive result of the previous "skills".

Problem is that in the real world, teams are usually built around managers who have specialized management training and project planning experience. It is a completely different dynamic than throwing a group of 13 year olds together randomly and expecting results.

One of the PE teachers at my school was a pedo, everybody knew is and he was arrested a few years after I graduated. He demanded everybody take a shower while he watched and would hand out towels as the kids left the shower area. Fuck that I skipped that class.

Forced teamwork is a farce.
You're always teamed up with the scooby doo gang; meathead or Stacy, the druggie, the nerd, and the wild card.

In the real world, you work with old and young, and learn that women are borderline useless outside the home cause all they do is chit chat

>they’re alljust fucking lucky
Okay edgelord, calm down.

Kek
Glad we dont have to do this kind of shit here

Had a similar thing happen to me and our teacher saw i tried but my classmates did jack shit,
I got A+ and them a F even when my work was awrege

It will make you hate socialization even if previously ambivalent. Forcing anything on a kid or especially a teen will make them resent it.

The family should prepare children for adulthood, not the school or the state.

Autistic kids get bullied all the time.

Young women and borderline rpasties are useless as fuck, take as many breaks as possible. Married women do just fine like normal people are supposed to
Old single women are the worst

kys

based and truthpilled

Its not a cocklet thing, because I would still wear boxers. But I was chubby and had bitch tits as a young teen, and I got stuck in the gym class that literally only had student athletes in it. Every fucking day people would make jokes about tits or stomach. It was hell.

Active citzenship means "pretend you give a fuck to look better to colleges".

>valuable life skills, such as cooperation in a group setting, critical thinking, and active citizenship.
>such as cooperation in a group setting
when you're being paid to do fucking work, no one has a problem with this. You don't have to train people to be able to have them do something
>critical thinking
You either have this or don't. I can't count how many people who have made it through college, even Master's programs, who I'll have lunch with and they'll have some problem with their car or something and I'll say "did you google it?" and they reply with "no" and just sit there blankly staring ahead.
No amount of teaching will provide a human being with the ability to address a problem with ingenuity if they don't already have it.
Certain people make new tools to solve something, and certain people have a screwdriver and will sit there trying to unscrew a nail for hours on end unless you fix it for them.
>active citizenship
absolute bullshit. "teaching kids to be activists." all that's needed for active citizenship is to objectively read and evaluate policy, which is not taught

Just like a zodiac sign.

Not where I went at least. The tards were pretty cool

I understand, but how else are you going to introduce team dynamics in a public school setting? Personally I like how Montessori schools have older kids mentor younger kids and if I ever have kids I'll establish a home school co-op in a sense that lets multiple families share the load of teaching on different days and having multiple ages work together.

Post tits

>still wore boxers
Lolwut? Is that an american thing? Where I am, boxers was the stage of adulthood, tighty whities are for kids

As someone who was actually in public school, it did not teach one life skill. Not a one. Even basic shit like filling out a checkbook or managing credit or paying bills, that was not a part of the agenda. It was all repeating facts and digits without understanding the why behind it. It was NPC programming.

Your parents should have taught you money skills
Mine did
And you should teach your kids money. Easy enough to make it fun

I remember being accused of being quiet and not talking with anybody, by another student in class once.
What a faggot.

>Thinking boomers teach any skills
Bitch please.
>Giving a roastie absolute power over you
Hard pass. I'm not wagecucking for life so I can subsidize another single mother after she cashes me out.

school is pleb filter, if your parents arent smart enough to homeschool you you are unironically fucked and youll remain a sheep

>I understand, but how else are you going to introduce team dynamics in a public school setting?
Team sports?

>afraid of the “evil roasties”
Bet you’re also pic related retarded too

Attached: 44875EA1-EF79-452B-AD1F-7EFC5A180114.png (1500x500, 74K)

A zodiac sign doesn't tell me what you think you're like.

Sports are filled with toxic masculinity.

Exactly but if that's the case why go to school in the first place

This. Why we don't post pics of our lunch and every random thought on social media like normal fags.

boomers do teach skills. My dad wanted me to help with household maintenance tasks and now I can hold a flashlight for someone else doing the work like a champ.

Jesus Christ nothing but whiners in this fuckin thread. No wonder you faggots got nowhere in life. When you were the high IQ introvert who did all the work in group projects, you should have made a public show in front of the entire class of how retarded your extroverted group mates were. You firmly attack the integrity and intelligence of extroverted retards. You treat with them contempt and disgust in a low baritone voice. You do not let them get away with it and end up complaining about it years later on fuckin Jow Forums. That's how they win. Goddammit people where are your spines?

>public school
Where you go to get a basic education
What your parents can afford
>private school
A better education
Your parents are either pushing it to put you there or
Your parents are shitting money and dont give a fuck

School is shitty for introverts, I can attest to this. All of the presentations, group projects and being graded for participation are gay and only made me more of a sperglord

Blow it out your ass, faggot

>"Jesus Christ nothing but whiners in this fuckin thread."
>whines about it in said thread
cant make his shit up

They're right though.
Extroverts are scum that deserve the rope.

>t. Thread whiner
You wouldn’t do any of that because you’re as big if a pussy.
>ooooh he make big words anonymously on internet
>big manso big make girl thigh wet

Homeschooling leaf. Or just private tutoring with a very small but capable group of kids.

They taught me how to be an extrovert and survive the real world