PEWDIEPIE MASS ADL REDPILLING

LISTEN! Pewdiepie has opened up a massive opportunity to redpill literally MILLIONS of Zoomers about the ADL.

Take pic related and spam it EVERYWHERE, but mainly twitter, facebook, and anywhere where said Zoomers who are confused and angry why Pewdiepie would donate to an organisation that abused him.

Start conversations about their filthy tactics of extortion and subversion. THIS IS A CHANCE WE SELDOM SEE!

Attached: zzzzz.png (1498x2459, 2.55M)

BUMP YOU USELESS NIGGERS FUCKING SPREAD THIS

Pewdiepie is our boards greatest ally!

Attached: 2FFCDC2A-C9C9-48B1-B8C1-FE89FE29EDC6.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Nigger that isn't the point. If we can redpill his zoomer followers who gives a fuck?

They’re already pretty redpilled from his YLYL videos. However, ultimately he is the only one who can make them think a type of way. I doubt we have any sway at all regarding 101m 9 year olds.

broke into jail to still punish the kike protected slimeball. we just dont do this anymore, so power goes unchecked

bump

Attached: white women 2 percent.png (800x800, 914K)

disagree. i've already had a zoomer brother of a friend ask me about it, and say all his friends are weirded out too. they're all asking questions, and ive seen posts here, and on twitter, that seem to suggest this is a wider happening

that baby has nigger in it

I don't think you've ever seen a nigger baby if you genuinely believe that

Tell that to Jeffrey Epstein.

He was killed by his kike ‘friends’ to protect their secrets, they wouldn’t want him saying anything he shouldn’t.

We should repost pic related in any and all slide threads posted today.

They say the nigger janitor did it. But this goes against their narrative of pinning every crime on black people doesnt it? Black man rapes and murders girl and “white enough” Jew is hung for it. Wouldn’t the barbaric racists have believed the Jew and hung the nigger? I don’t understand why Jews still push this as racially motivated when given the narrative about whites it’d make a lot more sense for them to just lynch the nigger

Dead is dead, though.

inb4 the jews give the money back

bump

I just looked into somebody the case. They are suggesting that this Jewish man was set up and the person that got him convicted was the actual murderer, who was a black man named Jim Conley. They are suggesting that during this time period that the police let a guilty black man off the hook, just to convict a Jewish guy? lol.

pew is a fag. but is /ourfag/ too

100mil asking what the ADL does

Attached: IMG_20190126_045945.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

I posted this. This completely goes against their narrative. You’re telling me they wouldn’t have hanged the negro instead of the German Jew factory owner? You have to be fucking kidding me
Oh also
>in Georgia too

It may surprise you to learn that before the post-War brainwashing, many people were well aware of the differences between white people and jews and they were aware of jewish problems for society.

Regardless of that, the narrative is that blacks especially in the case of rapes are scapegoats for others. Just not when it’s a Jew though?
And I know, I’ve read commissary to the gentiles

While this may be true, fuck this eceleb faggot. Boy, it's so "easy" to be a "celebrity" these days. Is there a single one that doesn't seem to exhibit abnormal human behavior? Like, glowing in the dark?

Why in the fuck anyone would follow this guy is beyond me.

not even a water brained jew would believe it