Knife Ban Imminent

lbc.co.uk/news/high-street-knives-retailers-asda-tesco-poundland/

>There were 285 killings by knives or sharp objects in the 12 months preceding March 2018, with a quarter of fatalities being men aged between 18-24 and those convicted most likely being between 16-24.

>Lord Toby Harris, chairman of National Trading Standards, said: "I am aware that many retailers are working incredibly hard to train staff and introduce robust procedures to stem the flow of knives to children.

>"But let's be clear - it's illegal to sell a knife to a child. Our tests show that it's still too easy for a child to buy a knife."

They're right. No kid need a knife. Anything that kills people should be in a locked cabinet.
We have to stop the flow of knives.

Attached: file.png (693x567, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSeKHnB_k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No we need to ban children, can't get stabbed if you don't exist.

Anything with a point can kill someone.

America no one is trying to disarm you! We just want common sense gun control!

Meanwhile in Britain police are confiscating butter knives.

Do Britcucks know you can make a knife with a lump of metal and a common grinding tool?
The British knife ban works good as the Mexican gun ban

> or sharp objects
The UK is such a fucking meme.
Brexit is going to be hilarious.
You guys need to get some balls. Ask your wives and girlfriends for them back.
And I thought we were fucked.

>National Trading Standards deployed mystery shoppers below the age of 18 to undertake test purchases
So a 17 year old Bong cannot buy a kitchen knife?

>common grinding tool?
These need a loicense

Parliament should not allow weapons or weapon-like objects to be available to the public.

Yes in practice, but blades aren't legal to be sold to minors. It's not that bad of an idea overall if it weren't such a red herring for the real problem.

Rocks are dangerous, they should look into banning rocks

The only thing I use my folding knife for is cutting boxes and apples...

Explain yourselves UK anons. You're usually too embarassed to post in these threads.

I have to say, as a gun loving American, thank you guys so much for showing us how far the hole goes down the road to gun confiscation.

Seriously a role model in that regard. I wish you guys well in reclaiming that right, but it looks more grim as time goes on. May we pray it does not happen over here. Or pray that it does, that would be really interesting.

Whats your point?

Beto wants to ban assault weapons. Which means scary looking guns. Except hand guns cause the most harm with guns. Democrats actually believe him

>High street giants
Had a brief mental image of Goliath dealing murder-sticks to the underage.

We don't know what to do

someone help us USA

Attached: file.png (691x541, 492K)

Attached: 1542902042530.png (772x1000, 51K)

Stop bring millions of 3rd world pieces of shit to your first world country...that would probably help a lot.
Answer is pretty obvious really.

>There were 285 killings by knives or sharp objects in the 12 months preceding March 2018, with a quarter of fatalities being men aged between 18-24 and those convicted most likely being between 16-24.
kek UK is done for

Attached: 1438526212245.jpg (650x733, 172K)

Aren't like 99% of these stabbings nigger on nigger crimes? How often are whites targeted by knifenogs? Any whites doing the stabbing? I was disappointed when I saw news articles of anglos doing acid attacks.

Get rid of all third world spawn. Problem solved.

My nan died falling on a paper clip. Delete this.

Cucks island

What about niggers? Are you going to lock them up too! You racist!

College debt... dump piles of college debt on poor kids, then get your rich kids to dress poor and infiltrate the poor kid groups. While they are all distracted with debt anger give all the jobs to refugees.

>white hand
Hmm

I bet he's black.

Yeah because Mohammed will really obey the law and actually stop stabbing people, gimme a break.

You sterilise criminals.

"Mohammed" is not the problem.
It's mostly blacks who have roots in Jamaica.
Jamaica where the murder rate is literally 50 times higher than in the UK

"A fucking pencil."

So are you cucks going to start selling pre cut steak? Absolute faggot country.

>t. Yank so pathetic that he has to live in gook country
Fuck off, moron.

hahahaha
>pre cut steak
my sides

I think we just need to ban human hands. Without hands, we can't hold killing tools effectively. So, I propose all humans should report to their local hospitals to have their hands surgically removed and all children have their "murder-digits" removed from birth.

I hope the pakis that invade yhr UK can unfuck its gun laws, but probably not, they're retards too.

Attached: sharp_stick.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Ban brollies

>yes, let's target weapon control at the demographic most likely to revolt against the system

Attached: Demon_screaming.gif (545x529, 867K)

Wanna see a magic trick? I can make this pencil DISAPPEAR

Which is why the system never killed anybody.

baka

Attached: slap.gif (800x456, 1.08M)

This. Any parent that puts their kid into a situation where they could get STABBED is clearly a bad parent. I hope bongcps gets these kids into a safer and more responsible home!

Yes. White women should be banned from giving birth to white children, that way there will be no more crimes from children, that's the only way.

Call the Hague - convene a war crimes tribunal.

Maybe they should just make hard surfaces and straight edges illegal.

Are they taking the "pointed stick" joke from Monty Python literally? What's next - confiscating bananas?!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSeKHnB_k8

What about teeth. They can still be used to rip a throat open if done viciously enough.

Ban money.

This, shootings have gone up in my city. All I need to see names and locations involved.

I'm so sick of this stupid shit. Forget banning hand guns, ban niggers and arabs.