Twelve Forever Creator Julia Vickerman is a Pedophile

Another one who needs to be taken down. Iv yet to see the cartoon in question but i can imagine its prob full of mkultra tier subliminals aimed at kids aswel

youtube.com/watch?v=XnNmV1Z5Ixw&feature=youtu.be&t=79

westernjournal.com/netflix-kids-show-creator-wrote-sick-pedophile-post-stalking-young-boy/

trulytimes.com/netflix-kids-show-creator-wrote-sick-pedophile-post-after-stalking-young-boy.html

inb4 Q is a psyop, yes i know. Ignore the guys tshirt and listen to what he says. More info on the west coast pedonetwork

inb4 ''that fat ginger is a kike!'' - so is everyone hes accusing of being a pedo.

inb4 ''Meme flag nothing you say is accurate ! show me your IP and gibs your exact geocordinates !'' - fuck off

Attached: 124EV.png (1275x752, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/
web.archive.org/web/20190831072030/https://juliavickerman.tumblr.com/post/529260500/nothing-gets-me-more-worked-up-than-a-bear-affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memeflags get the bullet first
show your flag, bitch

this one time you filthy burrito

thanks

nypa newfag

no problem

your flag is actually making me hungry now

oh god put it back, anything but Ireland

This is the first time I've seen a flaggot deflaggot.

>literally who
Fuck off memeflaggot

>Q t-shirt
>A fucking Menorah

Nahhh. Fuck you, OP.

Attached: 1309618817051.jpg (220x251, 15K)

>open video
>poser pretending to be a neckbeard wearing a q user shirt
>close video

She really needs to be outed. If Gunn can go down for his “joke” tweets, she can go down for her blatant and very unashamed pedo desires. How do we make this happen?

This guy is outing an entire nest operating via netflix by name, and has given info on child trafficking networks all over the west coast/midwest

Kubrick tier treachery against the tribe. Hel prob end up dead

so, among all the vices, I think this to be one of the most lethal a man or woman can have. i think I'm beginning to realize that the entertainment industry is simply a magnet for people addicted to lust and fame. And because of this, their addictions growing into adulthood: the addiction to this sort of heinous behavior goes unchecked and since lust and fame breeds jealousy, they lust after youth, and that's what turns them on. It's sickening and we just need to constantly keep this industry in check just as simply it's a predisposition for these fucks to enter this sort of field other then other ones. We must all be happy we are not as weak to our bodily desires to do this type of behavior. hang em high.

Based beaner

Just looking over this cartoon ''12 forever'' now

Fuck me, where to begin ? Major MK ultra programming for cultkiddies

It needs to go (yes, so does half of all cartoons/programs but shoot these fuckers down whenever you get the chance)

But Gunn got his job back. The kikes in power defend pedos and if you have a problem with that you're a Nazi racist homophobic pedophobic incel bigot.

>everything I don't like is the CIA
take your meds retard. I'm assuming based on your geography that means alcohol

>*opens*
>Q t-shirt
>*closes*

Monarch trauma programming was around long before the CIA dipshit, and MK ultra is by no means used exclusively by the CIA. Its used by the entire mirrorpiopulation of luciferian scumbuckets on entire crops of children. Its a disease and it needs to be washed from the earth

>disorganized schizophrenic ramblings
okay retard

No suprisdd at all

bitchute.com/video/pIPrYt4luluu/

notice the subconscious colour programming your
sexuality.

Attached: 116558045-pansexual-movement-lgbt-symbol-color-flat-flag-with-text-sexual-minorities-gays-and-lesbia (1300x867, 59K)

Can't see web.archive.org/web/20190831072030/https://juliavickerman.tumblr.com/post/529260500/nothing-gets-me-more-worked-up-than-a-bear-affair There's been a problem with archive.org lately, I couldn't search.

dissecting episode one of "12 forever'
first off there's tripple cameras right before we enter the cafeteria
for some reason everyones all shocked when a coffee cup gets thrown on a guys pants like,
(I mean, that's not mkultra it's just dumb)
then the bathroom thing
the triangles when entering
"12"
(sounds like hell, and I only say that because satan with breasts and a man voice comes over and spies on them in their fantasy land, which she says a spell to enter, so makes sense.)
but... ehhhh. I don;t know if it's mk ultra because that's probably a metaphor for her subconscious, and she's being manipulated in her own world through "the devil" (thoughts she would rather avoid) so the baby potion makes sense in an odd way up to the point where that manifests into reality somehow, and affects that other kid, who is progressively being depersonalized by making him a baby, and then I guess the thought of the "shane mom" thing was sort of like a side thought as if she was trying to conceptualize a solution to childish actions with nurture which is a very feminine thing to animate.

So in her own head she's playing out "Growing up isn't so bad because what if someone was still a baby at my age?" ... and at the end in reality: that guy actually did take a nap with them in their locker because all the other things were part of her imagination,

the main character is obviously still afraid of growing up though as that means death, which is why her subconscious (which is playing at this point in time her future self) tries to fight her, but then after all of this that's going on in her own mind she needs to get back to school.

I'm not saying the creator isn't a pedo though, but art doesn't always reflect the creator. sometimes its just consumer art. or art for others or from others.

I am two seconds into the video and I cant stop laughing at this fucker is there actually anything of substance in this video?

>Ginger Jew doing "gods" work
Uggggggggh the rp is strong with this one.

Attached: Oyvey.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>Iv yet to see the cartoon in question but
Then shut the fuck up until you do

patrick stump from fall out boy really let himself go

Back to with you. You're late for 'jerking it to little girl cartoons' time.

>fat neckbeard wearing one of those stupid hats and a Qanon shirt

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1366x768, 178K)

Loooooooool

You know your OP is shit when Mexico gets a FPBP.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (416x485, 64K)

Jesus christ put it back on

i watched the pilot they did a while ago, it was decent. don't know how the series is tho

The gingerjew has provided extensive info on the netflix shenanigans in addition to giving actionable intel on various child trafficking networks operating in the US

and this thread gets pozzed (unlike Ben Shapiro appreciation boards ect)

nice work with the comments on her last post anons. just make sure you use the #twelveforever hashtag for a wider audience

I guess I'll look at something else while watching, to pretend he doesn't look like that.

I was babysitting my nieces the other day and they wanted to watch this shit on my girlfriend's netflix account, so I just let them do it and didn't think anything of it. I sat and watched the first episode just to make sure it wasn't secretly an adult cartoon in disguise and needless to say I turned that shit off and made them go outside and play.

>Girl is turning 13 and doesn't want to grow up
>Literally escapes to a fantasy world Chris Chan style where all of her bullies are monsters
>Any time her single mom tries to push her to do something she doesn't like, like GASP homework or EGADS having to cope with puberty things like her period she cries to her room and her mom just stops trying to push her into things
>Her mom also fights every single one of her battles for her like a true helicopter parent and lets her do whatever she wants in her room
>Also she's not grown up enough to act like a fucking teenager but IS grown up enough to know she's a lesbian xP
>Constantly shows her in her underwear or other various states of undress, along with some of her other female friends

Just another pozzed set of bullshit from (((Netflix)))

Attached: 1537382884898.jpg (660x680, 55K)

I saw some clips from that show, it's extremely suggestive. The Kikes don't even care anymore.

>Qanon
Nevermind.

Post nudes