DAN BISHOP ELECTED

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

HE'S UNSTOPPABLE

Attached: winner.png (598x410, 400K)

North Carolina Republican candidates Dan Bishop and Greg Murphy won the state’s special elections on Tuesday in the ninth and third Congressional Districts, after continued support from President Donald Trump.

Bishop, a state senator defeated Democrat Dan McCready with 50.47 percent of the vote compared to McCready’s 48.9 percent, with 86% of the vote counted, after millions of dollars were spent on this election. This comes after one of the largest pro-Trump super PACs backed Bishop in the special election, spending over $200,000 in independent expenditures on the Bishop campaign.

The North Carolina Republican also had both President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence visit the district to campaign on behalf of Bishop. Trump sent out multiple tweets endorsing Bishop on election day, telling voters in the district to get out and vote.

Based

LMAO at all the demoralizing shills who are furiously dilating right now. They never learn.

THEY NEVER LEARN BECAUSE THEY ARE DUMB

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO WIN

Yeah. I'm not seeing this being reported on much for some reason...

The only places I see reporting it are saying it was a “narrow” or “paltry” win. They always do this

The MSM was reporting it heavily until they realized Dan Bishop was going to win, then they just refused to talk about it anymore. Pretty funny.

Enjoy it for now, we're steadily being flooded with refugee faggot northerners bent on doing to NC what they did to their own home states.

The best part about this election was how whenever you drove into Charlotte all you would see where McCready signs, but if you left the city limits BOOM! bishop signs everywhere.

McGreedy won but lost the election because of VOTER SUPRESSHION WE MUST REMOVE THE EVIL WHITE MAN KEEPIN' DA' BLACK PEYOPLE DOWN AND STOPPING THEM FROM VOTIN'

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Kek

>unstoppable
>close race in a previously strong Republican district
2020 will be a blue wave.

You sit on a throne of lies

Attached: you will never have sex.png (578x348, 36K)

Niggers didn't come out and vote.

>TRUMP WINS AGAIN

So much WINNING!

Trump told us that we would WIN SO MUCH that we would get tired of WINNING!

NOT TIRED YET!

MORE WINNING PLEASE!

Attached: winners.jpg (908x605, 116K)

based zionist

The district was redrawn in 2017, the new one has almost nothing in common with the old one.

Fuck communists and fuck progressives. I am voting pro-America from now on!

WINNING
I
N
N
G

That means you voted anti-American communists and progressives before? Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning that. Seems a legit thing to do...

...I WILL TEACH THEM

Halfbacks