Gamergate

>Gamergate
>Pizzagate

Just out of curiosity, can anyone here, without using Google or Wikipedia, explain what Watergate was? I really want to hear a dumb zoomer try to explain it.

Attached: 1394954456642.gif (306x245, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QcI-paTRAaM
pedophilesdownunder.com/2018/06/08/watergate-was-pedogate/
mileswmathis.com/watergate.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They put mkultra in the water
very big controversy
still going on to this day

Of course i can. Ive seen forest gump, silly

youtu.be/QcI-paTRAaM

Off the top of my head?
Some hotel spying scandal involving Nixon or something

Just zoomers?

Uhhh yeah? Nixon ordered his goons to break into the DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel in DC, they were looking for some sort of evidence that the DNC had in their possession.

Nixon trying to wiretap the democratic hq?

the dnc was doing some really sketchy coup shit and nixon wanted to cover his ads so he broke into Watergate hotel to steal some proof

Why is everything "something-gate"? What gate? I don't see any gates.

>without using google
This is a non enforceable condition you fucking retard

It's a reference to vagina's which are a gate to all the trouble we have

Jewish/CIA false flag to get Nixon out of office. They "caught" Republicans "wiretapping" Democratic conversations at the Watergate hotel.

Nixon dindu nuffin, he was a good boy

Nixon sent the fbi to place mics on an hotel where opposition was meeting and they got caught

this

This is a fun idea, because probably no one knows what it was.

If anyone wants a really good look into it, I suggest the book "Family of Secrets" by Russ Baker. Its more about the rise of George Bush Sr., but it spends a lot of time on Watergate, the details of what it was and to what extent Nixon was directly involved vs set up. Also, Baker is kind of a a shit-lib and so you know its not because of a pro Nixon bias.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (325x300, 23K)

Nixon knew jews killed jfk and knew he was next so he whipped up a scandal in which he did nothing wrong except lie to congress, then was pardoned by carter who coincidently was the last of the presidents to not be completely jewed.

Based

I've skipped all the history classes in high school, I'll give it a shot.

It's about Nixon getting impeached over lying under oath and his administration getting caught trying to destroy evidence regarding some questionable activities which weren't per se impeachable offenses, maybe brokering/selling guns to South American nations' rebels or some shit.

Winner Winner

>>Gamergate
>>Pizzagate
>Just out of curiosity, can anyone here, without using Google or Wikipedia, explain what Watergate was?
Yes.
>I really want to hear a dumb zoomer try to explain it.
Oh. Nevermind then.

Break in to a psychiatrist's office to get political dirt and the cover up of same.
Not as bad as what Obama did to Trump.

No, stupid leaf

Drinking pee was erased from the bible

Looked it up, I wasn't even close, at least I delivered for OP.

It was evidence indicating the NVA wanted to talk peace during their ceasefire and Nixon ignored them because he thought an end to the war would hurt his chances of reelection.

Fake news it was all a set up.

Right, it was the Vietnamese. I have no idea where I got the South American nations. Reading the articles it seems the evidence was just a drop in a puddle.

They got caught looking for CP.

You're mixing Reagan's Iran-Contra Affair with Nixon's Watergate.

Watergate was the scandal that resulted from Nixon's henchmen burglarizing the DNC HQ located in the Watergate office park.

The Iran-Contra Affair was the result of the Reagan Administration's attempt to back anti-communist rebels in Nicaragua by secretly selling the Iranians weapons.

Source: Off the top of my head, no wikipedia, millennial, BA in political science.

Nixon spied on the DNC. He also had recordings of his offices and ended up talking a bunch of shit about jews and his political enemies which was used as an excuse to depose an American president.

Now Watergate would be considered nothing. Obama pretty much did the same thing to Trump before the 2016 election and nobody gives a fuck.

Too bad he didn't have the NSA's surveillance apparatus. You can spy on political opponents with absolutely no consequences with that.

>You're mixing Reagan's Iran-Contra Affair with Nixon's Watergate.
>The Iran-Contra Affair was the result of the Reagan Administration's attempt to back anti-communist rebels in Nicaragua by secretly selling the Iranians weapons.
Thank you! That was driving me nuts.

I'll remember both of those next time.

Nixon set up his own task force headed up by G Gordon Liddy to do some dirty tricks type of stuff, they broke into a hotel looking for the democrat HOLD book and got caught in the act, this was in the middle of the Brits trying to push Nixon out because they didn't like his foreign policy and basically Haig was already running the country

Nixon ordered his fixers (sometimes called the "plumbers") to break into a DNC office and steal campaign data. He then erased audio tapes of him admitting to it and possibly tried to order a hit on the man who leaked the Pentagon papers around the same time. Nixon wasn't going to be impeached for Watergate, he was going to be impeached for the coverups and his "plumbers".

Nixon gave US manufacturing to China and was a literal cuckold as well, he did everything wrong.

It was a group of ex intelligence officers, tasked with breaking into the Democratic National Committee headquarters in the Watergate Hotel. But they were caught.

Ford pardoned Nixon not carter you dipshit.

That man surrendered the presidency over 15 seconds of tape, I wonder what was on it? Something about JFK?

A trumped up media conspiracy that resulted in the only President ever to openly name the Jew from being forcibly ousted from the white house. It was the beginning of the end of America. Nixon and Liddy did nothing wrong.

There was a giant dam know as the watergate and Richard nixon opened it and loads of indians drown.

Watergate: CREEP (Some shitty Conspiracy Organizations that wants to reelect presidents) used the old Tape on door trick to sneak in and sabotage a democratic re-election studio along with stealing information. The Dems were smart to knoe something was wrong and they ordered an investigation. Nixon was then trialed as some of his friend or allies were in the scene of crime but he hold back on the footage (which had nothing incriminating against him) and made him look like a crook. He did give the footage eventually but it was a shitty splice that a fake video game speedrunner can commit better.Once the case was over, Nixon lost almost all reputation with the citizens that he decided to resigned because no one was going to listen to him for what he tried to hide.

>>The Iran-Contra Affair was the result of the Reagan Administration's attempt to back anti-communist rebels in Nicaragua by secretly selling the Iranians weapons.
They were running guns into Central America, and cocaine back out to America to generate cash for more weapons in direct violation of the Boland Act which was a series of amendments that banned Reagan from giving financial aid to Nicaragua. Israel facilitated the sale of weapons to Iran by forging/faking paperwork. I know, I was in Central America in the late eighties, in an Army uniform, helping.

>implying
That was because of Reagan, Bush, and especially Clinton. Nixon dundu nuffin.

>Now Watergate would be considered nothing. Obama pretty much did the same thing to Trump before the 2016 election and nobody gives a fuck.
Obama made Nixon look like a fucking choir boy.

>especially Clinton
this

Watergate would barely make the headlines in 2019

>Just out of curiosity, can anyone here, without using Google or Wikipedia, explain what Watergate was? I really want to hear a dumb zoomer try to explain it.
Watergate

it was a whole lot of nothing.

I'm a millennial but off the top of my head the Watergate hotel was broken into by some guys hired by Republicans to spray information from democrats to help re elect Nixon. Nixon won the election and probably didn't need that info anyway. The guys got caught though, and eventually people began leaking to Woodward and Bernstein that the president was trying to cover it up. We don't really know if Nixon was in on the burglary, but the ensuing coverup was probably going to get him impeached, so he resigned.

>In 1972, Rothstein arrested one of the five Watergate burglars, CIA operative Frank Sturgis. During a subsequent two-hour interrogation, he discovered the truth about Watergate. The burglars sought something they nicknamed “The Book” which listed the Democrat and Republican politicians who accessed child prostitutes, their sexual proclivities, the amounts they paid to rape kids, and such.

pedophilesdownunder.com/2018/06/08/watergate-was-pedogate/

To steal information*

During an election, Nixon had some goons break into the Watergate Hotel where the DNC was meeting in an attempt to find damning documents or anything he could use in his campaign against the demoshits that year. They got caught, Nixon had tapes and it was proven that he was in on it and he was forced to resign

Attached: NPCnormal_pedestrian_cunt.gif (278x441, 425K)

Thanks Obama

>Just out of curiosity, can anyone here, without using Google or Wikipedia, explain what Watergate was?

In the run up to an election the office of the president used the powers of the deep state to spy on and undermine the oppositions presidential campaign.

Oh no hang on that was what they did to Trump.
Oh no hang on that was Watergate too.

Attached: 2d8a112fc636573f9c982db3661964edf88b6efb8849678b88c9b9188a8fe374.jpg (556x434, 34K)

educate yourself user: mileswmathis.com/watergate.pdf

Carter was one of the most jewed, and Ford pardoned Nixon, you absolute brainlet.

>there are people over 18 on this website that cant describe what Watergate was before searching about it on the internet

Attached: snap.png (500x500, 580K)

I'm guessing some president didn't offer water to guests.

Basically Boomer Americans couldn't handle that Nixon was based and sweared a lot in private. Go listen to the tapes, he was unironically /ourguy. Boomers were too dumb to understand how easy it was accidentally press a button when you were a Secretary using a stupid tape recording system. Oh, the left which has no moral standards was also pissed because one phone in the DNC was taped and wire recorded because prostitutes and drug dealers had given over the number during confessions. It turns out that they number was used for ordering drugs and hookers. (Who would have guessed.) So it was decided that more evidence was needed. So a team of five incompetent men was assembled and bungled up installing listening equipment and taking photos of DNC documents in what was one of the most obvious false flags in human history. No evidence ever came up showing that Nixon had any knowledge of the break in or wire taping... Also, it makes no sense for him to even want it since he was always a fucking shoe in to win the election according to polling data.

When people say that Trump is a russian agent and compare Trump to Nixon they are unironically right. Go listen to Jimmy Dore lay out all the evidence they have against Trump. The average american is just as wrongly informed about water gate as they are about Trumps Ties to Russia.

>watergate
A big old nothing burger in modern context.

Not a zoomer but millenial:
>Nixon asked some guys to break into the Democratic party headquarters and do something that would benefit him during some type of campaign.
At least that's what the jew media claimed back then.

Because of the Watergate hotel break in was called the Watergate scandal or just Watergate. Every other scandal since then has -gate suffixed to it.

Something to do with Richard Nixon being a corrupt piece of shit and getting caught at the Watergate Hotel. Yes the x-gate shit is stupid. No you won't stop normalfags from using it. Most of them can barely even read and write.

president performed espionage;got caught while in the act

You have the RT link?