Is it true that at the height of american slavery 78 percent of slave owners were ethnic jews...

is it true that at the height of american slavery 78 percent of slave owners were ethnic jews. 40 percent of american jews were slave owners , while 0.35 percent of white Americans owned slaves?

Attached: 1507761097598.jpg (289x219, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gq5nXaRKqaw
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/wandering-jew/get-rid-of-wandering-jew.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last I looked, all niggers are named “Jackson” and “brown” and not “Goldstein”

It ended 155 years ago

Who fucking cares anymore

I don't know about those stats, but jews dominated the Trans-Atlantic slave trade and almost all jewish households owned slaves while about 2% of whites owned slaves.

Attached: jews-dominated-the-trans-atlantic-slave-trade.gif (2160x1772, 1.77M)

Attached: img_6934.jpg (758x397, 146K)

Attached: KornDefenselessBlacks.TSR1_.jpg (623x577, 150K)

Attached: 1463112270579.jpg (835x812, 227K)

Attached: JacobRMarcusJewsSlaves.TSR1_.jpg (627x628, 298K)

based

Attached: JFMoses.JSB_.jpg (645x744, 346K)

What does a German name have to do with anything?

Attached: Amazon Bans The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews - noirg.org.jpg (3100x7384, 3.32M)

Yes faggot

Jackson Brown isn't a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gq5nXaRKqaw

Attached: JewsSlaveTradeRaphael.TSR1b.jpg (609x746, 367K)

Here's the pic no clue if true

Attached: 1537932315183.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Attached: JT Levin-1011x1024.jpg (1011x1024, 418K)

Many Jews in America have names like that. Meanwhile most African Americans have Anglo Saxon names

Attached: 1502799385743.jpg (330x263, 85K)

My understanding is that Jews didn't dominate the slave trade, but as with apparently every other lucrative occupation in history, were overrepresented in it.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

Basically, had there been more Jews in the US, there would have been more slavery and Jews would have dominated the industry, but there were too few Jews for them to dominate it. They were more likely than gentiles to have slaves, but because of the limited number of Jews their Jewing was limited in scale. One can rest assured, however, that had they been able, the Jews WOULD have dominated the slave trade, and enthusiastically so. They definitely showed a greater predisposition toward owning slaves than gentiles.

Is there some actual research paper on this from a credible source like say someone with a history degree, or am I to assume it's just another cherry picked piece by some 60 year old dude who also has published books on holocaust being a hoax.

Inb4
>But user the joos control the universities!

Perhaps the greatly inflated myth of slavery that occurred for centuries ago is still to blame and hasn't printed it so so deeply on the subconscious black Americans even though 90% of African slaves came from Senegal and Angola which means that unless you are of senegalese or angolan descent , there is a less than 5% chance you are the ancestor of a Slave. Then of course there's the uncomfortable fact that only 4% of southern white Americans and one and a half percent of all Americans owned slaves as compared to 33% of the free blacks in America.

It has sources!

It's a truism thrown around on this board but never properly sourced. Slavery in America and Europe was meritculously recorded. If there is proof of it, it should be easy enough to find.

No.

Goddamn why couldn't I just be born a jew.

So were the jews, dumbass. They've only recently stopped hiding their names.

pretty good sources here in the thread

Me too. I can try being mentally ill. The reason the world's so fucked up is the lunatics are running it.

Because it was your fate to be born without a self-destructive impulse, chronic inherited neuroses, an utter incapacity to empathize with the rest of humanity, and a predatory instinct that makes you the most loathed of all creatures on earth?

Never wish to be a Jew, user. Jews are disgusting on a level that not even feces-inhabiting worms can match.

So the largest admixture of Neanderthal DNA is found in somatic people and the largest admixture of Cro-Magnon DNA is found in European people.

The cro-magnons were the first to train wolves.

The Neanderthals winter no cannibals and rapists, so you can imagine having wolves would be quite useful for combating them.

So let's play this out, a nocturnal cannibalistic species that would probably draw somewhere dark likes a caves or underground in the daytime, is locked in a battle for Supremacy with another species.

What if our myths of vampires and werewolves is our subconscious recollection of that eternal struggle?

the final redpill

Attached: 1531681258454.png (1024x876, 818K)

Most ashkenazis did not immigrate to the U.S. until after the civil war. It was predominately sephardic and crypto-jews that ran the trade, while ashkenazis were mostly limited to the bankers and shareholders in the companies that participated.

Without a doubt, jews dominated the trade and were over-represented as slave owners. Though, while about 2% of whites owned slaves, whites owned the majority of the slaves.

Fun facts: Only about 380,000 african slaves were brought to the U.S. And now due to systemic racism and oppression there are 45 million blacks in America. Compare that to the approximately 4 million african slaves that were brought to Brazil or the over 1 million europeans enslaved during the Barbary slave trade.

Just checked these sources it is literally just about demographics about how many jews lived there, nothing about the percentage in terms of slave ownership. Also whoever wrote this needs to learn how to write sources, because Rodriguez could be who the fuck knows.

Nothing in those sources back up that claim. Still waiting for my answer.

Yeah but they are stronger than us. Look at this thread, assuming for a moment that everything in it is true. Not only the jews owned all the slaves, they managed to turn things around in such a way that not a single soul now blames them for it, and everyone blames whites. How can someone be so crafty and deceive the whole world so easily? Can they even be defeated at all?

Yes, by getting rid of them. The only thing that prevents people from ridding themselves of the Jewish menace is self-restraint. Just recognize your enemy, and do something besides sitting around moping about it.

But (((they))) deceived everyone in such a way that I will be destroyed by my own fellow goyim if I attack (((them))).

gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/wandering-jew/get-rid-of-wandering-jew.htm
>Because of this, removing wandering jew plants by hand-pulling is only effective if every piece is collected and removed, making killing wandering jew in its entirety difficult. This process ought to work with diligence and persistence, however.

>"The stems float, too, so take extreme care if you are working near water, or your problem will crop up all over again downstream. Killing wandering jew with a strong herbicide may also be effective but should only be used as a last resort (final solution)

Attached: Careforawanderingjew.jpg (664x442, 418K)

You don't have to be that obvious, user. Every small action counts. Think it through, how can you promote the well-being of your people and excise the Jews from society? How can you promote your people's identity without appearing overtly xenophobic? Remember, you're "preserving your culture", not excluding others. You're "giving back to the community", not favoring your race. It's all in how you couch it, fren. That's how Jews do it, you can do it too. And when they attack you, don't be afraid to call them out right back. It's easy to put a Jew in their place, all you need to do is point out the obvious. They've gotten billions in reparations and are ethnic cleansing just like the Nazis did, and unashamedly so. They're the biggest hypocrites in history, and if you say it bluntly to their faces, they have no defense.

theyre not even real jews, the word jewish itself. if someone says reddish, its not quite red, same with jews. neanderthal/khazar ayys is what they are. i believe they share a collective consciousness.

>their Jewing was limited in scale

OvVey goyim we only jewed a little bit!!!!
Fuck that minimizing bullshit.

Attached: arron lopez slave ship owner.png (775x784, 216K)

This one really does need to be verified or corrected, one false meme then undermines all the true memes in the minds of resistant normies. If they keep see stat after stat and meme after meme and they can never debunk them many will eventually crack, but one false one and they can say “oh see, these ebil natzees are just dumb deluded liars anyway,” and retreat into their comfortable familiar worldview. My guess is it’s more likely 78% of jew households owned at least one slave rather than 78% of all slave owners were jews, or maybe there were lots of jew households that only owned a slave or two as compared to hundreds per household on the rarer plantations, either way, gotta get it right.

Attached: Jewishslavers.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)

>i believe they share a collective consciousness.
or simply a genetic deformity resulting in a diminished pre-frontal cortex, evidenced by their often sloping foreheads, allowing them to feel no empathy or shame.

>This brain region helps plan complex cognitive behaviours, personality expression, and decision making. It helps correct social behaviour.[1] The basic activity of this brain region is to bring together thoughts and actions to help achieve internal goals.[2]

>The most typical psychological term for functions carried out by the prefrontal cortex area is executive function. This is the ability to work out conflicting thoughts. It determines good and bad, better and best, same and different, consequences of current activities, working toward a goal, prediction of outcomes, and expectation of results. Critical is 'social control': the ability to suppress urges which, if not suppressed, could lead to socially unacceptable outcomes.

Jews often act in a socially negative way and are surprised at the results and outcomes of their actions.

Attached: 109_times.png (632x724, 189K)

tell me about Porphyrias and Tay-Sachs

Jews owned and traded most of the brazilian slaves too. After their forced liberation european immigrants replaced the niggers.

Because you were put here to fight for humanity.

Attached: fd69869e8789791cff53877ed4fe8428.jpg (495x722, 50K)

Kek @ pic

Why are you citing sources from the nation of Islam?

Attached: jewslavery.png (863x1080, 69K)

>discredit by association
The NOI uses only jewish sources for their The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews series.