Hipster “office sharing” company “WeWork” is in troublr

It makes 2bn losses a year and real investors don’t buy into the 50bn hyped valuation... rather think it’s more like 0bn to 5bn. What now liberal hipster office sharers?

Attached: 20DB3A52-2145-4960-915A-7B838937C777.jpg (1536x1536, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-09/softbank-is-said-to-push-wework-to-postpone-its-contentious-ipo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>troublr
sounds like a hipster web 2.0 name for collapse

their offices are shit and the company's run like a cult.

why the fuck do bug people pay to have coworkers? just work at home you faggot

When you loan the CEO of the company hundreds of millions - secured by his shares in the company - he uses to buy rental property which he then leases back to the company for cash...

When you pay him $6m for use of the word ‘We’...

Its a ponzi scheme, easiest layup short of your life, everybody knows it which is why they want the IPO to be a down round (lmao this ALONE tells you its a farce)

Nuemann is running it purely as a ponzi scheme to get rich and he is desperate to cash out at the top, problem is nobody wants to buy this shit so its popping

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Isnt one of the benefits of working from home that I dont have to go into an office and act like I give a fuck what everybody else has to say? Why would I want to pay to have to go into another office?

Wework rolled into tokyo absolutely splashing money. They were offering jobs to everybody. A couple of my friends even took jobs because it was great pay. The hilarious part is they cant even explain what they do there. Or what the company even does. They mostly just stand around the office, drink, and talk. I say stand because they dont have desks, its a "shared space". They also love complaining about office politics or how the cafeteria food is only vegitarian, and the celebrity status of the CEO whenever he rolls through (yes, hes a jew). Going out for drinks with them is hilarious the stories are always great. Hope they can milk it for all the money they can get before it dries up and they jump ship to a new job.

>50bn valuation
>even 5bn valuation
The fuck is going on?!

Attached: konami ideas factory.jpg (530x878, 82K)

They bought the most expensive office buildings in ginza, harajuku, shibuya. These are all high af rent locations and the offices are brand new artistic glass creations. Most of the time they just have little parties and networking events in them where they drink craft brews and sexually harass each other. I should make plans to meet with those friends again I bet theres been some new good stories.

it's absolutely absurd that anyone takes these evaluations seriously anymore

Money laundering

So its a jew then.

Maybe. Basically tho. It means some guy bought 1% of the company for 5p0million.

Dirty money from the initial investors?

So much easier to launder money with art.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-09/softbank-is-said-to-push-wework-to-postpone-its-contentious-ipo

Literally a modern day robin hood. Paying some random shmucks' paychecks with money stolen from angel investors.

Weworks are unironically pretty good if you have a small company or an office with like 2 people in a certain city

Cubicle wagies will never understand

I work in a WeWork like office not WeWork owned though. AMA. It's hipsters everywhere sitting on couches from different companies on their laptop doing jack shit. There is a seamless knockoff in my building where half the day the employees go on retreats and go drinking for half the work day. The only office besides mine I see doing actual work is a Chinese gambling app creator company.

I work out of my fucking garage. Why the fucking fuck would I pay some Jewish Hipster $1000+ a month to have a couch on the fucking 3rd floor of some fucking skyscraper?

the world calls for weworks, and we answer

I agree. It's retarded. Some people don't even have offices here their office is made up of 2 or 3 people and they work from a couch in the lobby. Like all you are paying for is that couch and the wifi Why not have everyone work at home at that point? The only good thing about it is sponsored parties something after 5 there are drinking events and food and sheet. Sometimes I try to hit on the hipster girls (and fail) but whatever.

Nuemann

Lmao what do you think? He was born in tel aviv

This shit is popping up everywhere. A shed near me (Large shed granted) has recently been renovated into a "multi-company office" or some shit. You pay by the day and it's a short drive away.

Why would I want to drive somewhere to stay sober and work in clothes all day? Much rather wank, drink and work at my own pace in my pyjamas.

Why not just let them work from home?

They’re really useful for networking, that’s why they’re popular in creative industries. My company was thinking of moving us all into one but then decided it was a waste of fucking money.

The reason WFH culture is not being embraced is because middle managers are terrified that if workers can work from home and get work down then they won't be needed so they are doing everything they can to stop this

That's a good point actually. I'd still rather just work from home. CBA networking as it is, don't want to have to do it at work

It's a jewish owned, ran company..
you don't need to know how it works..
over inflate, generate hundreds of millions, off shore money to Israel, blame this volatile, fake, economy on trump, eventually take dive, sell to another jewish company for pennies, shrug shoulders, play victim, retire to Israel..rinse, repeat..

Spaces?

They're opening a huge building next month in the arts district in downtown LA.
.highest rent in the area, outside Venice beach, silicon beach areas of LA..
not sure how they can afford all this expansion..

Is "bed sharing" still going strong?

Attached: IMG_20190910_145741.jpg (2000x1125, 389K)

Liberals are oversocialized. Shared spaces in dorms, barracks, oil rig quarters, ship quarters all fucking suck ass

Yeah, I share your mum's bed, it's alright

Me too, working from home is awesome and I’m an administrator so couldn’t give a fuck about networking.

are you a network administrator?

I wish I was an insolvency manager so I could name my conpany that and dab on hipster start ups

Honestly I know that feel, being a small business man it can be damn HARD to (actually) get work done from home, especially when you are your own boss. So I can understand the appeal. But coffee-shops and grocery stores are just as good in that regard.

Attached: yumm.webm (1270x711, 357K)

What're you sipping on at home?

>troublr
kek I could have sworn this was some kind of fake app in gta v

it may not be something he has a network or finesse in, and so he did this stupid dumpster fire operation instead

why do you have this KYS

I bet your friends has a better life than your sorry salaryman life

>not sure how they can afford all this expansion..

They control the fed. They can print infinity dollars and then just say "Oops" when the whole thing crashes.

Most of those mm's are boomers anyway and they can't handle the concept of work not being literally suffering. Their brain literally shuts down.

pretty decent company name right there.

I'd rather be homeless than deal with this shit. I'm a homeowner with a chill relative as a roommate and it still feels too crowded and socialized.