Would you ever visit Iran?

Looks comfy desu. Iran

Attached: 58e9c53fc500a2135547414e02e8e725[1].jpg (750x566, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRHxfLrvMkU
youtube.com/watch?v=yh2ahTPjQbg
youtube.com/watch?v=h4oIpdHUETk
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks, Americans or Christians aren't treated very well in Iran. I understand their hatred for Americans, but their hatred for Christians is misplaced. Maybe it's those heretical zionist so-called Christians they hate.

Iranians are some of the most hospitable people you'll ever meet, you Jew-jew cum guzzling mutt. The problem is getting a tourist visa, but if you actually manage to get in you'll meet one of the warmest races left on the face of this doomed world.

Of course

Attached: My_Visit_to_Iran.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Muslims
>warm and hospitable

Attached: 952ab56df710ecaf6287b7b2c53be55b.jpg (1224x1445, 243K)

Identify as an Aryan and you'll be fine.

>Christians aren't treated very well in Iran
Meanwhile in reality....
youtube.com/watch?v=tRHxfLrvMkU
youtube.com/watch?v=yh2ahTPjQbg
youtube.com/watch?v=h4oIpdHUETk

Worked in Qatar and some of my best friends were Iranian. Also worked in the IT department with an Iranian who seemed to know his shit. The people are pretty cool, just need to be de-muslimed

The Girls are babes, and the guys are bros.
Would get a tourist visa and just go fly fishing or biking and hiking there

Sure,but kill all the muslim roaches in there first.

I would really love to visit that place but preferably with at least one other person. I know Iranians are some of the nicest people on the planet but I’d still rather go with one more person in case something happens

If you're male you're probably cool.
But as an unaccompanied female prepare for a lot of perverts grabbing you.

/thread

American history everyone.

Only in the cockpit of a B-2 bomber to drop a high yield thermonuclear device on Tehran. I'm sure most Persians are fine, but you wanna chant death to America, you get the split atom.

There's "Muslim" and then there's muslim.

Attached: 4261af946480dcc94fd61cf1264831aa[1].jpg (720x1087, 322K)

Only as a sex tourist.

>sex tourist
It's not Berlin mate.

Attached: 4D75CFC900000578-5870217-image-a-18_1529589590652[1].jpg (962x673, 118K)

After they're civilized.

Already visited it desu.
Really nice experience, I'm Scandinavian and was treated like a celebrity wherever in Teheran I went. Even had a woman propose marriage at a coffee shop. Top 10 destinations for me so for. Would go again.

>created the first civilisation in history
>not civilised
the audacity of mutt niggers

>What is culture? I am from the US.

Attached: Vank-Cathedral-Interior-900[1].jpg (900x608, 100K)

I can't. I'm on a list.

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 6K)

shit, even I want to chant death to America every now and then. I can't entirely blame them

>Helo where are the burger

>Christians aren't treated very well in Iran
Jews and Christians are under the personal protection of the Ayatollah

>t. american minister of propaganda

Get bent fuckface you know absolutely nothing except your basement walls

based and listpilled.

Attached: fuckglowniggers.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Iranians are some of the most hospitable and down to earth people you will ever meet.
They're also redpilled on the JQ, you could crack a convo about genociding Jews with every local you meet and have a good laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

I'm not an amerigoblin, jew, saudi or woman so yes, I would I guess if I knew the language or was friends with a government official that made it harder to get kidnapped and hanged

I pray we never have to set foot in Iran. Leave them be. They're the last remnants of a great race left in Asia Minor.

Yes I would. Would love to see the ancient monuments that exist , still (in b4 zionists destroy it)

Mutts aren't worth saving.

>Imagine being an American and wanting to go to a place that chants death to Americans
>Be American
>Go to Iran
>Get accused of spying
>Get thrown in jail
You honestly have to be retarded to go to Iran. Maybe in like 100 years if things calm down it would be a different story.

we all have Iranian clones.

Imagine being a mutt and thinking your 250 years old shithole is superior to a 3'500 years old ancient civilisation

Attached: 4380264760_0cedc127ba_b-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 183K)

>Imagine being a mutt and thinking your 250 years old shithole is superior to a 3'500 years old ancient civilisation
Cope. Shartland is the product of European civilisation. Can't beat that.

Real Estate is of purity, it has no rules except physics and basic biology.
Humans are part of the change engines toward divinity or hell.

No one wants to be Iranian. Ever wonder why the US has hordes of people flooding in every year while Iranians attempt to immigrate westward?

Yeah right. Iranians in Berlins are pretty degenerate sex maniacs

Imagine thinking your current shithole fiefdom has anything in common with a 3,500 year old civilization aside from the locale

yes I would, but I dont think I will because it puts you in a fucking list, and you have to tick boxes everytime you fly to the us asking you if youve been to iran, and then you get interrogated.

my job requires that i go to the shithole known as the us from time to time and i cant afford that.

they need to fix this shit before i can visit, but yes i definitely would if i could

>These two things are mutually inclusive in the present

Yeah, actually they are you stupid fucking burger sack of human waste. Anyone that's visited a Muslim country knows that. They'll invite a stranger into their house and treat them like family. Dumb fucking ignorant Amerishart - you have no idea what a high trust society can be like because of your failed, crumbling multicultural Jew owned empire.

muslims are very hospitable, you watch too much jewish tv i think

Good. Amerimutts shouldn't be welcomed in Iran. I don't like Iranian hospitality and wish all American tourism to Iran was banned, including from Iranian Americans. Americans are a toxic people and should not be allowed to travel to other countries. I am fine with some European and Russians, but America is the Great Ahriman and should fuck off. With or without Islam, Iran should remain staunchly anti-American.

>the culture and history of a country doesn't matter only MUH GDP matters
Wouldn't expect anything else coming from a brainwashed mutt raised in a degenerate consumerist dystopia. Also some people leave because your parasitic ZOG shithole makes life harder for them through sanctions and other means.

Attached: politics.png (1420x1023, 204K)

I would if things changed there. If Iran became more like, say, Turkey, it would be a popular destination. I enjoyed my trip to Turkey, despite the weirdness of the Turks and the chaos of Istanbul. It was more fun than Greece.

Attached: hagia_2019.jpg (3024x2268, 1.98M)

I don't want you to. Fuck off. Iran and USA should never become friends, ever.

Attached: thecliff.jpg (960x1280, 300K)

Meme flag, 9/11, enticement to die like those European female backpackers or like the American hippie blogger bicyclists.

Long con set up.

>Jews
While the "ayatollah" still hates Sunni Muslims, he protects Persian kikes.

France had good relations with Iran during Safavid Empire. Jean Chardin's views on Iran were generally very positive:

"The Persians are the most civilized of the peoples of the East, and what the French are to Europe, they are to the Orient... Their bearing and countenance is the best-composed, mild, serious, impressive, genial and welcoming as far as possible. They never fail to perform at once the appropriate gestures of politeness when meeting each other... They are the most wheedling people in the world, with the most engaging manners, the most supple spirits and a language that is gentle and flattering, and devoid of unpleasant terms but rather full of circumlocutions."
-- Jean Chardin

However, Qajars were very incompetent and set the country back tremendously in both the arts and sciences.

they're actually smart enough to make a difference between americans and american government..unlike americans

Sure, why not.

I don't agree with the distinction between Americans and American government anymore. Most Americans are all MKUltra'd to a certain extent. I think Europeans are better overall though, and a distinction should be made between them and their governments, which are largely just American puppets.

He's right. The degenerates you see in the west are just that. Western degenerates. They are expelled from muslim countries for being faggots.

Nice
Iranian women are fucking hot, but I'd probably get held prisoner. Hell, look at what they did to Amir Hekmati.

It is rare to see an Iranian male over 5'6" with a full head of hair.

>I'd probably get held prisoner
Good. Americans should not be welcomed in Iran whatsoever. You have no living connection with Europe either. You only have a living connection with Satan.

I really wanna go before Israel convinces us to die for them

Kek. No.

Top Kek. I’d kill myself if I was born anywhere near the Middle East.

Persians hairs all over their back is why

well heh I haven't personally decided if large numbers of people should be held responsible for their own brainwashing and propagandizing from their governments..it's be like charging every retard for being retarded

Who the fuck wants a bunch of loud, obnoxious, and fat Amerimutts who don't know anything beyond burgers or media propaganda?

Believe whatever you want, dumb ass. Not everyone is after creating a good public image for Satanic spawn like you. Neither your praise nor condemnation amounts to much. At the end of the day, you are still demons.

The vast majority of them are scum. They are loud, obnoxious, presumptuous, and haughty. They have no sense of nuance or humility. They act like little machines of ZOG and should never be forgiven.

But I visit family in England when I can, and out of courtesy I leave my satanism at home

I would especially since my fiance is half Iranian but I do not want to end up accused of being a foreign spy and imprisoned for 5 years before I'm traded for a terrorist with a massive body count.

To be honest, I visited some muslim countries and by far the muslim "people" are the most hospitable and friendly by far

England is split between its wholesome traditionalist past, which is better retained in some areas like Scotland and parts of Northern England, and a more modern Satanic side engineered by figures like Crowley, MI6 & royal family, and Bowie. I had actually documented open meetings Satanists held in UK, for example.
Moreover, America, on the other hand, is wholly a shithole except for some older isolated artistic stuff like Pixar, Black Isle games, and a few writers. Culturally, America is still a shithole.

but were they like that before say 1955

Check on yt "itchy boots iran"
Very friendly people

Would go and bang some bitchez

I did in 06.
Don’t wanna go back

Iran is the future of the levant.

I believe the working class of USA was always boorish, uncultured, and easily manipulated, and they had a dog eat dog culture. The upper class historically had stronger connections with English culture, but they isolated themselves from the working class.

W-what did you just say to me, you little bitch?

Attached: maxresdefault-19-696x392.jpg (696x392, 48K)

>Pixar
They're in bed with Disney, who went exactly where Walt wouldn't have wanted them to out of spite. A greedy media giant, and a beacon of anti-traditionalist propaganda. Cultural decay is in full effect, but there are plenty of pockets of old American values throughout the country, but the suburbs and cities have been thoroughly brainwashed and poisoned. The Federal Reserve Act is when it all really went to shit in America, our entire economy subverted over to the (((elites))) that had infiltrated our country. Followed by brief participation in the decimation of the Old World (WWI), and setting the stage for the effect (WWII) following cause (WWI), while damning ourselves by our usurperous government selling arms to the allies, leading to preventable attack. The subversion of the US government led to the infiltration and puppet installation in Iran with the Shah, immediately prior to our entry into the Second World War, was repititon of the same thing (((they))) did to the US. This is why I don't buy into the evil Iranians propaganda, and, if anything, understand where they're coming from. Also, in regard to
I understand where you're coming from, and agree to an extent. However, the other side of that coin is it was the wealthiest of the upper class that had proven they were willing to sell us out. Meanwhile, even the dumbest dregs of the lower working class are much more likely to be patriotic or even nationalist, albeit misinformed. That's why information and countering the propaganda and rotten "culture" of modern entertainment is key. Guide swords via pen.

North Iran looks cool but 99% of the rest of it is barren desert.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

That's because Iranians aren't retarded enough to give millions of foreign brown people free food and healthcare for life.
And they don't buy the jewish argument 'you have to do this or you're racist" like white people do

>The upper class
you mean those people that like open borders and making sure there's loads of low iq's to mow their lawn and shit and work for nothing

All the media I’ve seen of people actually going to Iran makes it seem like a pretty good country. People there appear to be incredibly nice.
Also
>no rap music allowed
>no drugs or alcohol allowed
>no thots
>enforced dress code
>hatred for the international jew

Honestly sounds like a fantastic place to live. Too bad Americans can’t even go because we’re travel banned. I don’t care about the Muslim thing. If you think religion is more important than race you’re a blue pilled goy boy faggot.

Iran literally means land of the aryans. Trump is a reincarnation of king Cyrus and he loves the Persian people. We shall save them from tyranny.

Attached: 7C04CB9B-FCD6-4887-800F-82F182635A62.jpg (1021x1024, 164K)

Because the US gives shitskins food, housing, money, healthcare, education and white women you fucking retard

Casual sex is not viewed positively from most Iranian people. It is boorish behavior and whenever Americans visited in the past, they would engage in unruly conduct, which pissed off many Iranians.
Okay, you're right about a lot things but wrong about many. First off, the Shah did become independent near the end of his reign, but he was hiking oil prices, disagreed to William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal, and became emboldened with manufacturing prospects. Carter's administration wanted him gone, so USA with the help of France, UK, and probably Israel were able to get rid of the Shah. I can give actual substantive sources to defend this. Regardless, the point is, USA is unreliable and will to support destabilizing alternatives to get what it wants. Right now, Trump's administration, and even those before him, are backing MEK/NCRI as alternatives to IRI, which are Islamic Marxist cultist terrorists who have a history of molestation, killing Iranians, and more. All American interference is tantamount to destabilization. USA only cares about economic subjugation and engineering narratives.
CIA is also when USA really became irredeemable because they work to sabotage any true change. On an international level, they fund drug cartels in both Afghanistan and Latin America. On a more domestic level, they have "Old Boy Networks" connected to "security firms", for example, that work to sabotage non-profit activist groups related to nutrition, environmentalism, and more. USA is all about protecting brand images of the most important companies, and this always subversion to a large degree.
From my own experience, the average American is much like an automaton repeating phrases from mainstream news outlets like FOX, CNN, etc. There is no nuance or meticulousness to the way most Americans develop their views. Whatever the mainstream media promotes is ultimately what they become.

Attached: woah.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Trump loves sucking jew cock you mean

I was talking about the past. You mentioned 1955. I think the issue with the present is they are dabbling too much into the occult and antinomian stuff.

you must be one of the twitterfags who gets bent out of shape when someone asks about the jews huh?

sure, there are some nicer places especially in nature but overall Iran is very polluted. if I remember correctly, Zabol has been called the most polluted city in the world. as someone with allergies it would be an awful experience. no thanks.

Attached: 1_PMGOSFmnG6UYxgduTjq5LQ.jpg (500x280, 15K)

You’ll be sucking his soon, sweety

Literally means 'Land of Aryans'

Recognized religions, Christianity and Jews included, are protected by the law. Since ancient times Iran and Persia defended Christian minorities persecuted in the west

What if you’re a hostage?

A lifestyle, did you pay attention in 3 grade social studies, faggot?

>He doesn't know how badly Christians are treated in Israel

Nobody tell him. I want it to be a surprise.

Scared zogbot

This is photoshopped garbage. Not IRAN. Look at the shadowns on the man walking compared with the ones being cast on the woman body. Completely opposite shadow directions.

Fuck Iran, we need to turn them into glass MIGA!