Do you think the hardest form of antisemitic fascism will make a comeback ? Why and when ?

Do you think the hardest form of antisemitic fascism will make a comeback ? Why and when ?

Attached: D119C757-8558-4DAF-B45A-56B6F7A8FCA8.png (1345x1920, 252K)

>antisemitic fascism
>posts a picture of Ustashe logo

If you didn't know, Ante Pavelic's wife was jewish. Most of the ustashe generals were also jewish. and some of creators of "ustashe" ideology were jewish.

But they killed thousands of Jews.

and whites

Attached: 225px-UstaĊĦe_sawing_off_the_head_of_a_Serb_civilian.jpg (225x314, 39K)

Yes,after Trump leaves office, at least here in America.

I've never seen so many whites woke on Jews, hell I wasn't either until like four years ago.

Attached: ((())).jpg (361x315, 18K)

Only because they had to. Hitler even said that Ante was worse than Churchil and Stalin

There was a lot of blood. Bakunin was right.

>Do you think the hardest form of antisemitic fascism will make a comeback ?
no, people are too fat and lazy for that, muslims will take care of jew issues, too bad muslims are a problem too

Exactly, instead to focus on extermination of jews they just killed a bunch of serbs, also they've collaborated with partisans

Attached: partizani-i-ustase-zajedno-april-42-crna-legija-1-proleterska.jpg (680x480, 163K)

>hardest form of antisemitic fascism
more like hardest form of fascistic semitism

Attached: ustase_jews.jpg (1080x581, 148K)

you mean the handful they could get? Then they cooperate with the commies (join them later), fuck over Serbs.

We should have Carthaged that shithole back in 1918, now the entire west must go the salty route too

Well fuck. How did these jews ever raise to power.

a firm handshake and a look in the eyes

>raise to power.
It was a puppet state. Fellow jews appointed them.

horey shit I got quints

Why is this allowed

O thought people in the past were red pilled about jews

For the love of god It keeps repeating itself

Serbs are worse than jews

Same. Its pretty amazing to just be watching random videos on YouTube and there are people using ((())) in the comments. Our influence is growing. Dont listen to the demoralization shill threads. We are larger than we ever have been.

Attached: W1.jpg (3000x1936, 1.47M)

checked for truth

Attached: 545.jpg (711x711, 58K)

Bruh, I'm going to Croatia next week. Destination Zadar. What should I expect?

>t. memeflag

A simple google search and you can see you got a lot of them wrong but that was your intention...

Yugoslavia literally jewish creation

muh jews

Attached: 5435435435435.png (680x767, 288K)

It would be more correct to say cabalists but jooz is the current meme

serbs are animals, jew nigger mutt,should be genocided asap

you should expect cca 1g at sea level and about a hundred grams of feces inside the colon of every human that passes by you