Thoughts on something that happened to me?Am I a targeted individual?

Two years ago I used bing to look up 9/11 I got a little spooked cuz the first thing that popped up was "which agency are you looking for?" and there were two options/buttons CIA or FBI now when I try to do that now it just shows a regular page for the 9/11 attacks..

>true story
>inb4 op is a schizo
>thoughts?

Am I getting fucked with?

Attached: 44326.png (512x512, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
infogalactic.com/info/Zersetzung
targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP can't inb4. take your fucking meds retard

>didn't take a screenshot

yup

Attached: 1568061105281.jpg (480x561, 34K)

Sorry about the x tier thread

>targeted individual
>not hearing voice to skull broadcasted voices telling you to shoot up a school
K E K

At the time my screenshot button didn't work

Attached: tom-hanks-castaway.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg (480x493, 35K)

R U Srs?

>OP can't inb4
you must be new here. lurk moar, faggot

On 9/11 I was watching cartoon network and the TV went to fuzz or pic related(cant remember) Then I switched to the news. Not sure if it was because the antenna on the Trade towers interrupted broadcast or they just decided to pull the broadcast for national emergency.

Attached: test-pattern.jpg (446x299, 114K)

One time I was stroking my fat cock and I let out a big cum onto the television

Kek

Gangstalking is 100% real, retard. I don’t know if OP is being targeted by this is a standard glownigger intimidation tactic

If you were a "TI" you'd have way worse problems. You don't even want to know what they are but they fucking suck. Also: it's not the government that does it. It's spiritual. Whatever the fuck it is can manipulate your thoughts and make you think crazy shit.

>you must be new here
no u. It's an old meme, but it checks out.

>Gangstalking is 100% real, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

when the first reply succinctly resolves the core issue thereby becoming the best reply

>glow thread to see who here believes/doesn't believe gang stalking is a thing.
Pics or it didn't happen, you piece of shit

>wikipedia

Attached: e8bb1c7188bdce12730bbf082355c023.png (195x193, 92K)

it can manipulate the thoughts of others and make them say and do weird things as well.

Cops like to watch me eat nachos. So i just order more tequila instead. Remember when the fbi changed their statistics for 2019 and tried to say whites kill more then niggers? Lol funny times man. Funny times.

Attached: 1567899339048.jpg (480x483, 39K)

if you see red cars parked close to your home or any business you visit then you are targeted.

It's a good starting point and people are more likely to click the link than that of an alternative product. Perhaps I should have put both.
infogalactic.com/info/Zersetzung
Look at the citations and find the relevant source material on archive.org, libgen.is, b-ok.cc, sci-hub.tw, etc.

There are stories I could tell you that would brand me automatically as a schizo but I know and people around me know they are true.

There is no reason to fight it OP. We just have to adjust to the system they put forth to us. The best we can do is fuck the system to its core until it gives us a new alternative path.

Or you live near a Ferrari salesman. You are all LARPing faggots, but I will post this to piss people off:

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com

Tell us.

>red cars
No. You better be larping.

Holy fuck this guy is unironically linking to Vox Day (read: Cox Gay)'s shitty website?

Meh, any real target won't say too much. After some months it is easy to see being too open about it is less than useless and doesn't help you at all. This board is full of whores to the tribe checking people out.

>Zersetzung
Bro this kind of shit is happening in our countries.
We need to create a counterop.

>real TIs wouldn't say too much
No. What happens to you?
I literally got thoughts that a group of people were trying to kill / snipe me, "street theatre" where random people in shopping centres would say things related to recent things in my life, and a bunch of other shit.

>thinks he's not being gangstalked on Jow Forums
take your meds schizo

Attached: 1566398913263.jpg (400x300, 54K)

eat a dick

Attached: 4chan autism.png (726x520, 268K)

Too much, it went for years. But it is hard to convince myself to waste time writing about it so a flood of jews and golems reply "take your meds" and nothing gets solved anyway. Most of it was the same other victims reported.

That sucks bro. I am looking for a solution. I will liberate you!
Fuck this immoral shit.

Attached: 97B013DA-B98E-4306-B439-5A160E5B0134.jpg (500x375, 36K)

what if i drive a red car tho?

Nah, you are a kike. Your solution is killing me to join my pet in the native American hapa version of Valhalla.

It's not. I have been victimised too. It's unbelievable the shit we are subjected to.