Catholic/pol/

Hello anons! Welcome to Catholic/pol/ where we talk about the importance of faith in politics and society in general. What matters most is NOT Left OR Right, But GOOD and EVIL. Abortion for example is EVIL, no exceptions.
Adultery is WRONG. Period. Homosexual activity is WRONG. Period. Embrace the true catholic faith and embrace God!

> Rosary
newadvent.org/images/rosary.pdf

archive.org/stream/St.LouisMarieDeMontfortTheSecretOfTheRosary/St. Louis Marie de Montfort - The Secret of the Rosary_djvu.txt

>Morals

sensustraditionis.org/Virtues.pdf

>Sensus Fidelium
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192/featured

sensusfidelium.us/

>Catechism

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

>(The Cathechism of St. Pius X ) :

catholicbook.com/AgredaCD/PiusX/CATECHISM_OF_ST_ PIUS X.htm

Catholic anons come and join the discussion AVE MARIA!
So, did you go to confession this morning my fellow Catholics ? Did you do alms give and/or fast?

Attached: Virgin Mary+Christ+angels.jpg (1948x3059, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0ght-lLoNA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ao5AxNgon0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_J._Sheen
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paedophile cabal led by a man who licks the feet of refugees and lives in a gated community

Attached: 1568085081734.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

Can anyone suggest online Traditionalist Catholic communities? (YouTube channels, web forums, discord, ect)

Daily reminder that there is no good reason to believe the Christian god exists.

So why haven't you overthrown your monarchy yet?

The best evidence for the Christian God is the reaction to him of people like you.

That's retarded.

Dear christians, why do you want to go to heaven? What will you do there? What is the point of living in heaven?

I felt the grubby hands of the king of the Jews in my pyjama bottoms and soon I was being molested by Jesus. It's my recurring nightmare.

Attached: 1568211171673.jpg (635x405, 43K)

You will be in Gods Holy presence forever. He is the greatest good and being near him is FAR greater than ANYTHING on earth

The evidence for black holes and dark matter and other objects we cannot see is how they affect other objects that we can see.
Critical theory and the modern degeneracy it spawned are directly related to the insistence of practitioners that taboos, morals, and even gender are all social constructs that can be ignored, destroyed, or pulled down. It's a direct "fuck you dad" to God and Christian morality.

>tfw no christian gf to spank bare bottom over the knee
WHO OUT THERE KNOW THAT FEEL
CAN I GET A WITNESS

Be blessed baker! I hope the mods will not kill it again

Attached: 1568101533318.jpg (3200x2150, 1.68M)

Except we, you know, do the same thing to Islamic morality and all other religious nonsense. It's not a fuck you to your invisible friend, it's just a fuck you.

Based Catholic Thread

Attached: 42F607DE-D1CF-4E30-BC05-4CE68B6453F1.jpg (657x800, 174K)

Concerning the Greek philosophers pushing for monotheism, Descartes meditations and the five ways from saint Aquinas you are but a speck of dirt in a massive ocean

Good morning, frens.

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

Attached: 148050465369483951.jpg (336x500, 48K)

>We do the same thing to Islamic morality
Not even close. The Islamic morality you criticize is barbarity: murdering apostates and infidels, mutilating women, the command to convert or kill the whole world.
The Christian morality you criticize is self discipline: promiscuity is bad, faggotry is bad, marriage and family are good, control your bodily desires, use reason and rationality, forgive your enemies.
Hardly comparable.

None of those things hold up to scrutiny as proof of a god, let alone the Christian god.

You do realize that western ethics, morality, and legal traditions are all built upon that for you to live comfortabilty right? Science cant prove any of these things let alone it's own presuppositions and clown world is a result of irreligion.

That's your opinion. Muslims say the opposite. I say you're both shit.

>That's just your opinion, man, objective reality doesn't exist.

Attached: 1528150115536.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>built upon that
Nope
>Science can't prove any of these things
Correct

Attached: DBB83599-0A80-4FC3-B587-F90505CCE7D9.jpg (1054x700, 298K)

Objective reality exists. Objective morality does not.

So you reject philosophical observations proving God exists based upon your sole assertion without any rationale behind it

Attached: 10641117_494591347363250_8166122038319400500_n.jpg (960x960, 114K)

So you are from the paggy-faggy thread?

No, I reject philosophical proofs of God because none of them are valid with well justified premises.

Isn’t Fulton Sheen a Saint? Could’ve sworn I read something about that

Attached: E1ADCE2B-F8EC-4E45-9F5B-449096618957.jpg (540x810, 148K)

Thank you user! and God bless! : D

Bump.

Attached: Christ Chan and Children discuss redemption.jpg (1697x979, 515K)

Why do you worship a paedophile behind 16ft thick walls?

Which god has the most philosophical observations proving it exists? And why is it Vishnu?

Attached: visnu.jpg (264x350, 36K)

You are literally are doing philosophy right now because all reasoning requires philosophical justification. Either give an actual rebuttal or forever prove you have room temperature IQ.

Attached: 1553473609332.jpg (500x500, 54K)

this game is turning me into a catholic

Attached: blasphemous.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Say, I tried to comment on some site where it said 'the Pope welcomes criticism' but it looks like I'm b& everywhere again. So, I thought the NYTimes reporter framed the narrative but after viewing the video talking about schism it looks like the whole thing was set up.
youtube.com/watch?v=d0ght-lLoNA

What catastrophe do they have in mind to be talking about schism? And why does the hand say to the foot "I do not need you"? And why doesn't the Pope understand that the faithful, not the "rigid", are afraid of him, beaten down and ignored by him and have already been condemned by him?

Btw, BXVI fulfilled the vision given to St. Pius X. The lightning strikes were a sign.

Attached: Pope+St.+Pius+X%27s+incorrupt+body.jpg (1024x633, 138K)

>satanic globalist homosexual pedophile for a pope
>doesn't leave demonic catholic church to become a born again christian
user, I...

What would be a well justified premise then... in your opinion?

Based. Jai Shri Raam!

You worhip only god, noob. Go back to your stone prayers

Attached: pagan.jpg (913x1024, 894K)

An actual rebuttal to what? No argument has been given.

Atheists cower from philosophy because it is out of their comfort zone. Pity

Let's call it pootheism. The more poo you make the more Hindu you are

Attached: 1566791779458.jpg (720x787, 108K)

How is it so far? I really want to get it. What's the premise so far?

If you have another argument with premises that I agree with that has the premise for the other argument as the conclusion (and it's valid), then your premise is well justified.

>looks at all the philosophical debates where apologetics get torn to shreds by atheists
k

Well what are your premises? You have not told me what is evidence in your book?

Attached: Transcendence to Christ.jpg (1378x3039, 400K)

Apologetics getting torn up by anything

you are a funny, user.

No, not yet. But he will some day. There was some drama a while back because his body needed to be taken to the Vatican for some reason and the Diocese where he was buried refused to let it go but now It's in the Vatican now, I think? Something like that, look it up.

Also, AVE MARIA!

Attached: 1564340984147.jpg (736x1454, 297K)

cringe
Here's the real redpill:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ao5AxNgon0

Sounds boring desu….I'd like to be in a virgin forest with a group of men that hunt and fish. That sounds like heaven to me

The classic philosophy had this topic already. Just go for Kant. He said even if you can't proof the existence/non-existence of god, god is still needed for practical morality.
"Kritik der praktischen Vernunft"

Its a very good soulslike game. hard but fair.

An example of evidence is observation. If that observation is repeatable then it is stronger.

His cause for canonization has been opened after a length legal battle with the diocese of New York to move his body to Preoria. It is likely he will be canonized soon.
In vedic Hinduism all the other gods are merely aspects of the supreme God and that in the 9th cycle the wicked one would appear and be slayed by the coming of the messiah on a white horse. It's a corrupted right hand tradition.

Attached: 1567289202266.png (2000x2000, 93K)

Unsurprisingly, I do not agree. You do not need God for morality.

0 = 1 in this case, cause I got nothing else, and therefore I'm reliable!

Death to all papists
Nuke Vatican

Thank you.

How do I get a simpler faith? I think I'm making things too complicated for me. I read too much theology and I get too confused.

Also anons, I've recently taken to practicing a digital Sabbath every Sunday. I don't use any technology starting Saturday sundown to morning sunrise, instead spending most of the day resting and reading the Bible (reading and re-reading Romans and Corinthians). I found that my anxiety was diminished and I was better able to see the "big picture", if you will. Highly recommend.

Attached: Albrecht_Dürer_-_Sol_Iustitiae_(Sun_of_Righteousness)_(NGA_1943.3.3484) (1).jpg (2146x3000, 2.55M)

So you choose to be on Jow Forums instead? You have earned the hell you wanted.
True, you'll likely have to go north, but it does exist.

Take that back of Yahweh, the Jewish god of war will smite me

Au contrair, user. God radiates a glory that overwhelms ALL beings. Just being in his presence gives more joy than ANYTHING. Paganism or the like can give

>utilitarianism is evil and we are not of this material world
>that's why you have to reject your family and heritage for those of these desert people and foreigners
>but look at all these pictures of church architecture that proves we're better
?

Attached: chen.jpg (243x190, 17K)

You have to set something unlimited good as premise to create a moral system. That's god. You cannot create a morality out of air

Attached: asamkirche-muenchen-74b33d4f-225a-4ed6-9b50-c37467291866.jpg (1505x1080, 1.23M)

Based Brahmin

Soon, apparently.

“On 6 July 2019, the Vatican Congregation for the Causes of Saints promulgated the decree approving Sheen’s miracle needed for beatification.[48] The miracle involves the unexplained recovery of James Fulton Engstrom, a boy born apparently stillborn in September 2010 to Bonnie and Travis Engstrom of the Peoria-area town of Goodfield. Engstrom's parents prayed to the late Sheen for his recovery.[48] Pope Francis approved the miracle, and Sheen will be beatified in the Peoria area at a date yet to be determined.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulton_J._Sheen

Attached: 012D8A9F-6252-41F0-A050-F5AA0DA234D7.png (700x506, 894K)

You say that yet live under natural law postulated by aquinas and live in a nation whose constitution was inspired by the archbishop of canterbury writing the magna carta. As a result of godlessness within the past century more people have died now than at any point in history. 1.5 billion children have been murdered in 45 years compared to 10,000 years of warfare killing 1 billion, and 100 million perished in the atheistic regimes of communism. As in Rome impiety slowly contributed to the collapse of the empire.

Reactionary Christianity is for low IQ "sensing" types

anyways You still have NOT answered my question. What do you consider evidence? If you HONESTLY can't comprehend God, he might forgive you. BUT, if you are being dishonest, denying God out of spite, than that is a different issue

it comes down, for me, to whether you want to promote a society where you should expect to get raided by your neighbor, at random, or if you want one where your neighbor chooses to give you liberty for being an important part of creation.
I think if I've always been strong, never been sick, small, or weak, then having a society where everyone holds the sword out first could work ok for me.

pootheism?

>Objective Morality does not exist.
It clearly does, but your only argument is "nuh-uh".

Attached: 1518093163922.png (540x614, 491K)

Impiety of the Roman gods
Christianity was accepted as its main religion right has it was beginning to collapse

E-coli rule the mammal world.

No, you merely have to set a goal (e.g. maximize happiness, minimize suffering, human flourishing, w/e), and you can do that out of thin air essentially, though most of us do it from biological instinct and social conditioning.

Indo-European Aryanism
Hinduism has been curropted in many ways, but it's foundation has more in common with Germanic spirituality than Christianity which is a strictly Asiatic cult

>biological instinct
>I'm evolution, but I don't believe what evolution created.
ok....

I don't worship the royal family.

Attached: th(14).jpg (474x277, 21K)

Objective morality cannot exist. It wouldn't exist even if there was a god. Any morality is going to be based on something subjective.

Pray for humility? Try this prayer.

Take, Lord, and receive all my liberty,
my memory, my understanding,
and my entire will,
All I have and call my own.

You have given all to me.
To you, Lord, I return it.

Everything is yours; do with it what you will.
Give me only your love and your grace,
that is enough for me.

- St. Ignatius

>it comes down, for me, to whether you want to promote a society where you should expect to get raided by your neighbor, at random
That's what Christianity is helping to do to my country though.
I'd trust the boomer-tier social democrat indoctrinated jackoffs moreso than any african/middle-eastern christian.
African Christianity is full of degenerate violent people no more capable of liberty than those of their non-christian neighbors. Same shit was seen with the Yugos who we suicidally helped, thanks to them we got our first organized mafias.
I've actually seen this decline with my own eyes and it's 100% down to foreigner invaders of all stripes.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I believe that many people believe in gods and have beliefs about morality. That doesn't make those beliefs true.

Paganism is a meme
Pootheism is a dank meme with lots of coloured mumbo-jambos

Attached: 200px-Vishnu.jpg (200x150, 22K)

And it was the result of the past decisions of the pagans in their eroded culture of the past coming to haunt them. Christians inherited the empire as a result of strong family values and public virtues the Romans had lost(had Caesar not been assassinated, he could have restored the republic and bought it the empire a few more years.) On another note since you said it was a result of pagan impiety, you have just acknowledged the need for religious morality and capped your own argument.

Meant for

Answered here

I say that because I do not believe in any gods yet consider myself moral.

Attached: 9B683976-1D14-4A16-9CE8-031D3026B38D.jpg (355x500, 52K)

Catechism on Chastity and Purity of Heart.
ARTICLE 6
THE SIXTH COMMANDMENT (Chastity)
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a6.htm
ARTICLE 9
THE NINTH COMMANDMENT (Purity of Heart)
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a9.htm

Attached: Logos.png (1714x697, 776K)

So that's utilitarism. You can go for that if the purpose is god. But most of these philosophies is hedonistic and therefore degenerated.

Attached: Correggio,_Assumption_of_the_Virgin,_Duomo,_Parma_02.jpg (900x1120, 199K)

The christpill is the true way to get rid of decadence

Attached: 1567688082360.jpg (1024x506, 111K)

>ooga booga
>medicine man at empire collapse because we worship wrong god
>Yahweh angry

Give me a break, the Roman Empire reached its zenith under their traditional pantheon and the God Emperors. It wasn't until this faith was systematically eroded that Christianity began to spread rampantly and undermine the central ethos of their spiritual society

If any Church, any at all, actually helped stem the tide of migrant degenerates i'd believe that.
As-is they're one of the more ardent lobbyists for it only inferior to the open borders liberals/leftists and the jews.

Paganism is the foundation of Western Civilization

Attached: IMG_3131.jpg (190x1024, 84K)

Both seem unattainable for someone as lazy as you. Maybe you should try the skyrim hunting and campting mods, they don't require any effort.

Always.

Attached: Christian Ruled Carolingian Empire.jpg (1024x879, 252K)