He's right you know

He's right you know.

Attached: 1 Ot5XFvrcT-MU6SqT9UZTIg.jpg (1125x860, 120K)

Wouldn't reactionary politics eventually lead to his detention and expulsion?

reactionary doesn't have to be about race

It ultimately will be its the final form of distinction between humans, don't have an idealistic view of human nature

How come? He isn't in Europe. America is everyone land.

The core demographic identity of the US is white, Americans mainly associate nationalism with that skin colour

That's not true, we have many brown conservative nationalists.

Attached: b41f2a10499ee384fff79291cac107e6.png (506x506, 240K)

They'll ultimately be expelled once they outlive their usefulness

Nah, they are more about muh freedom than muh wypipo, especially with it's diverse population

What is he implying? Does he want to make it illegal?

it's just virtue signaling

trannies bad

Freedom will ultimately be used to advance their competing non white interests at the hosts expense

Garnering right wing points by showing brave defiance

>Sohrab Ahmari

This guy is an enigma. He writes books about shit like "The dreams of freedom in the Arab world" talking about the hopes of people in the Arab Spring to have western style democracy and freedom only to sperg on twitter every time something isn't Sharia enough for him.

So he's no different than the supposed libtards he hates

Define "many". 100? 1000? I remember reading here that only 10% of black males vote republican (much less for black females), I doubt the numbers are much higher for the other non-whites.

That's what happens when you retain Islam. Arabs should abandon it they have the capacity for (historical) greatness and they're smart

that's a given, both sides are just two teams playing a match of the same sport

It's honestly weird because they're culturally conservative in almost every way. Race is a powerful tool in the US electoral system

>I remember reading here that only 10% of black males vote republican

In other words, all the rich ones

Attached: herman-cain-gives-thumbs-up_vert-ac836b69e73f63a8e45b87785438655ca2c910cf-s1400.jpg (745x994, 245K)

that guy is not a nationalist

There is no enigma here. Islamists all over the middle east tend to support democratic institutions because it would sweep Islamist parties into power while secularists tend to support strongmen.

>only to sperg on twitter every time something isn't Sharia enough for him.
But his reaction is typical for conservatards.

Honestly do you ever just think about killing yourself before making your next post?

nope

do you?

What's your problem?

I don't post cringe for a living

don't sell yourself short

the only thing that pisses of partisan retards even more than the other side's buzzwords and memes is being reminded that they're both the fucking same

Why is it demonic? Think about it, what is the actuall agenda of demons? To prove to God that He is wrong. How can they achieve that? By convicing every single human alive to commit suicide before God can start his end of the world scenario. That is literally the only way they can get back at him! Now ask yourself, how do crossdressers help with that.

(Okay, demons can be stupid and invest time into schemes that go nowhere, but then everything could be demonic)

Attached: thot_demon.jpg (747x1000, 292K)

i wish i was a demon instead of a dumb human

Drag Queens are funny as fuck and mostly not trannys. Are we swinging back to righttards being the overly puritan supporters of censorship?

i have a feeling the right just wants to censor what the left likes and vice versa