White genocide and non white immigration to europe is unstoppable

White genocide and non white immigration to europe is unstoppable.
Why not retaliate my going to africa and breeding african women?
If whites will lose their purity blacks deserve to lose it too

Attached: 1568210648539.jpg (379x568, 58K)

I second this idea. Blacks have done better when we are bred with whites. And unless admixture occurs black genes will just continue to proliferate.

I think it's good that the asians are starting to colonize us too.

I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: 1565622385832.gif (512x807, 469K)

Some of these mud-niggers got rockin’ tiddies, not gonna lie.

All non blacks should breed african women desu
I just want niggers to be bred out of existence
Indeed

Attached: himba-girl-iona-region-e1278945998254.jpg (1536x2048, 849K)

>breeding African women
No thanks, I prefer staying AIDS-free.

That and lack of a dik are the only way you can tell them apart from men.

Am i the only one not turned on by this? Its like watching a documentary

They are not masculine just a bit primitive looking, you should still breed them tho.

I am not brave enough for this AIDS adventure. Anyway. We need less mutts. Not more.

Its only bad when superior races get mongrelized

These sexy babes are Himba of Namibia. Although they have nice firm titties and asses, they never fucking wash and their hygiene consists of blowing smoke on themselves and wallowing in dirt.

They stink like shit.

scrape the mud off and they are no different than any other nigger.

Attached: 33840396-namibia-kamanjab-october-10-himba-tribe-woman-with-ornaments-on-the-neck-in-the-village-of- (866x1300, 194K)

>putting your dick in an african

Attached: 6602971.gif (363x269, 2.35M)

KILL THE MEN AND BREED THE WOMEN !!!

Would fuck

Wouldn't

Have fun there Schlomo! Tell us about the HIV meds you had to gulp while you were there.

You know that the ones you posted there are not the ones who are flodding europe or were imported into the US, right?
I hope you are not one fo these retards that put all africans under one blanket term like blacks and all caucasians(or the mutts you have in the usa) under whites?

Attached: 1523533029277.jpg (970x1371, 221K)

Who the fuck would even want to do that, black people are ugly as sin.

Righty's head on lefty's body would be an improvement, but either way enjoy your Ebol-AIDS.

Attached: eboa_chan.png (5000x6500, 1.78M)

This is what the European colonizers should have done in Africa (and the Americas) from the the start.
After about 4 generations it would have probably worked out better for everyone.

Attached: redemption of ham by modesto brocos.jpg (2160x2560, 747K)

All niggers deserve to be bred out of existence

You're thinkingitwrong

Just throw jizz on their ankles and let the flies do the rest

Attached: 1567871487154.png (493x388, 211K)

You're supposed to drill holes in the paddle for less wind resistance.

Attached: disdain.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Blacks have nothing to lose.

>How about we retaliate by not being a fucking retard...

Attached: knocks.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>Why not retaliate my going to africa and breeding african women?
AIDS may not usually work against primates with no understanding of time, but it works against me.

this

There was a French man who won the lottery and then went to Africa and empregnated 600 bitches in several countries.

>Why not retaliate by going to africa and enslaving the africans
We did this in colonialism, and although it was considered an atrocity, I think we might do it again.

So you are just a larping melting pot mutt after all. You don't even know the ethnics of africa and lump them all together just as you call all europeans simply white. This understatement just shows what a brainlet you are. If you wanna shitpost then do it against banthus

How can any parental unit even compRe with the nubile budding preteen beauty no wonder they squash it's light.

why not just revolt against the globalist empire? it's beginning to happen all over, at least the seeds of revolt are

yes
but i bet he has aids now

I wouldn't want to fuck them but I'd be more than happy to hand them a turkey baster full of my semen so they could impregnate themselves with my children.

AIDS.

It needs thousands, of young men to sacrifice their time and energy to impregnate hundreds of women each.

We need to multiply that by a million.
We need to make sex tourism the thing to do in Africa.

If you put a drop of shit into a jug of wine, it's all shit. If you put a drop of wine into a jug of shit, it's all shit.

>If you put a drop of shit into a jug of wine, it's all shit
Well that depends on who's shit it is

Incel the thread

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x168, 5K)

BMWF = shit
WMBF = same shit

M or F, if you want half nigglets, go to Africa.

Why dont we just kill all the males and abort all male niglets? The simplest solutions are always the best.

Attached: 1566359642259.png (540x540, 403K)