Pewdiepie is now a shill

He’s a fucking like and traitor. let’s get him down to 99 million subs he sold out to the Jews like every other fucking cuck.

Attached: 1DB09A5F-AC7E-48B0-BAD8-E9F52DA219AE.jpg (750x1075, 369K)

>some obnoxious e-celeb donates to zionist jewish supremacists at the ADL
who even paid any attn. to him?

He paid them so that any potential competition would be destroyed by the ADL. He's paying the Jewish mafia. He has committed social suicide

about 1 in 75 people on earth. (((Felix))) gets more subs than gonorrhea

>imagine having a hundred million subscribers but you still suck that joojoo cum
He could have literally reshaped the perceptions of Jews and undo the thousand year delusion of innocent Jew martyrs

>person shoots up Muslims at mosque
>in response Pewdiepie donates to Jewish ADL

yeah, not suspicious at all

He's going for the Streisand effect here to redpill the zoomers.

he was always a jew tool

Yes and now he made it blatantly honest I’m sick of him now let’s get rid of his subs and make him never forget what a shill he is.

>PDP is a traitor for getting blackmailed by jews
you're having a big brain moment

He could of flat out say he is being blackmailed and then it’s over they can’t blackmail him anymore then if it’s public.

This. He is not a traitor.
Just a cuck (as predicted)

Attached: Goebbels_goes_to_sweden.jpg (597x232, 42K)

No he cant. They control youtube and his entire source of income and fame. Soros has contributed greatly to Alphabet corp, and they keep pewds on a tight leash.

HE IS BEING EXTORTED

Attached: ADL LOGO.png (1920x1200, 196K)

>throwing shekels at the ADL to get them off your back
the absolute mad lad

Dr Geobels shouldve published his findings before his death. He didnt because he felt he was evil.

I love manga and anime. oldfag here

in other words
"i have to go return some video tapes"

Bump what a Jew, unsubbed

what a faggot.

His excuse was Christchurch where muslims were supposedly shot so he gives 50 grand to a pro Jew group? Why not CAIR or some other pro Islam group? The pos boot licker can't even lie convincingly but I'm sure his new puppet masters will fix that in short order