Never forget those who celebrated after 9/11

>twitter.com/standwithus/status/1039462221808656384?lang=en

Attached: sept11.jpg (1000x750, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4
youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seething heeb

Honestly they should celebrate it. How many times did USA bomb their countries before they finally got some much deserved retaliation? Literally thousands of separate bombings.

9/11 wasn't even 0.1% of the destruction USA has done against them both before and after.

>how many times did the US bomb their nonexistent country

HAHAHAHAH That's the footage of Palestinians celebrating over receiving food

Moshe, you must be referring to your countrymen called the "5 Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 celebrating the success of their mission to attack the Twins.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4

I remember on 9/11 fox news showing Palestinians cheering. turns out it was file footage of a wedding celebration.
I HATE KIKES SO FUCKING MUCH

I know one SLC that needs to be bombed to oblivion.
Then there will be much dancing and rejoicing of the parasite of humanity being gone.

I'm talking about all Muslims in general you kike.

There's no proof what they're celebrating. I've always thought the official story was bullshit to get America to invade Iraq. I ended being right.

lol seethe

Attached: image.jpg (250x231, 55K)

Little did they know that no Jews worked in the twin towers that day...

Attached: Weltjude.png (1993x1618, 1.23M)

well I didn’t see Europeans celebrating it. after all how many times you bombed former Yugoslavia

Why wouldn't they when we armed them, trained them, radicalized them and destabilized the region all while telling them god was on their side and they were fighting a holy war. Don't talk shit unless you actually know your history.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9RCFZnWGE0

Happy USA PATRIOT Act Day!

lucky larry and his kids had dentist appointments

*who are not from former Yugoslavia

>muslims are people
>muslims shouldn't all be slaughtered

Attached: 1567943562516.gif (245x230, 879K)

9/11 was a good thing honestly.

Fuck those bankers and fuck the ZOG empire

You mean the Kikes who danced on a rooftop in NYC?

OP memefag is right, SEMITES celebrated

technically new jersey, but yes

Are the people in the pic German?

Op chaos is at a all time LIE...the WEST always celebrated with the Mideast after the airplane crashing into the towers... look no further than Norway, Sweden, Germany, Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland and Yugoslavia and Russia. EVERYONE OF THEM LAUGH AT THE USA

That's a fabricated lie. The ones that were celebrating that day were literally israelis. Try again JIDF. The world is waking up.

Attached: IMG_20190911_095820.jpg (1080x360, 62K)

Remember those who danced in the streets that day. These are your so-called people of peace. Remember, and never forget.