Tfw you realize almost all Latinos are half white

>Tfw you realize almost all Latinos are half white
>Tfw you realize they’re all fathered by white men
>Tfw that means that Latinos are white peoples children.
Wow that’s mind blowing Jow Forums

Attached: 13616F0F-A696-4CAB-8F9C-9924A40BC549.png (900x860, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/spaniards-do-have-moorish-admixture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was 500 years ago, they haven't bred with white people in a very long time and they are quickly returning to their roots.

yes, now Latin america is getting blacked the same way Jewish women are, Shlomo. brb gonna fap to a jewess sucking black dick.

Spain rape every fucking shitskin and we have to pay for his shit of conquistadors

Attached: 882372836.png (900x750, 893K)

I want to fuck thicc latina women, keep them as fuck dolls whilst I marry and breed a white woman. This is the true redpill.

STFU and get out of here with this BS. Sage.

Then pay for me now gringo

You couldnt be more incorrects

Reminder that almost all cobquistadores where jailbirds, indebted, mercenaries, addicts, miscreants and ubdesirables. The scum of europe were the only ones willing to take the risk.
The man cited here had to leave spain after being caught red handed while raping a spanish woman.

They're simply bastards of European colonialism, nothing else. To fornicate with them would only pollute the white race further.

>half
Maybe 1/1024 or something. Spics are mostly just subhumans trying to cope with living around whites. When they look around at their countries or their neighborhoods in the USA they see that they are subhuman.

wrong

Absolutely meaningless due to regression to the mean. Its exactly as dumb as when Americans say Europeans are less masculine due to some being killed in WW2. Genetics dont work that way.

Yes we are the product of amerindian genocide
We have no roots

That's not how that works... if anything they are getting whiter, theres almost zero indigenous left and no one fucks them, but they do mix with with white fairly common

That makes me sad that Christian men would act in such a manner.

Is this a real story?

Attached: 1567343105039.jpg (600x800, 125K)

>implying they weren't genetically predisposed to be criminals and degenerates

Attached: warrior gene.jpg (1000x1937, 675K)

Catholics love racemixing

>Is this a real story.
Yes history happened, and it created Central and South America. What would you do in their shoes? You've been on a boat with nothing but men for months on end, suddenly you have the chance to fuck cute brown chicks. You telling me you wouldn't?

Exactly as: Americans, most Jews, Gypsy, etc. Its really not that unique.

Amerindian isnt Nego*d. The world is a lot more complicated than just White / Negroid

faggot

She was just playing hard to get.

Almost full blown Indio is for example Peru. These women are a lot, qt isnt one of that attributes

Attached: Nnjo.png (1480x1401, 838K)

dont forget us, race mixing with pajeets brazilians and africans

Ameriandians are siberiam asians with a bit of australoid and ancient north eurasian admixture

Attached: 758oo9.jpg (1365x2048, 294K)

Sadly no pic related.
They look 50 percent because native genes are weak.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-080331 (1).png (720x1110, 188K)

They're not the most attractive, but when i've had none for months and these are the only women i've seen. Yeah i'd give em a go of it.

True bros

Attached: H886.png (2318x2410, 381K)

>Spaniards
>white
top kek
our moms and dads were indians (feather) and north african refuse

(africa empieza en los pirineos btw)

They are southeast asian tier in levels of attractiveness

Attached: a-young-native-american-hopi-woman-wearing-traditional-hopi-clothing-and-hairstyle-at-the-santa-fe-i (862x1390, 253K)

Its weird, as a latino trans girl, i have white in me, and my white boyfriend shoots a lot more white in me, I love fucking strong beautiful white men, but I feel bad that such a beautiful man fell for me and not a woman to breed with.

Which Brazilian and Cuban team made that?

>2458 samples
that explains the wack results on Cuba, it was probably 10 dudes

Amerindians are part australoid like you, they are ANE, mongoloid australoid hybrids similar to ainus and southeast asians

They are using 2 thousand samples to represent 16 countries, you do the math on the margin of error.

eli5, how is this read? Also wtf is SSA?

He fell for you because he has shit genes and cant get a real woman as a result

SSA= subsaharan african

Ahh ok, thanks

>Latin america is getting blacked the same way Jewish women are, Shlomo. brb gonna fap to a jewess sucking black dick.
jews do not give a fuck about miscegenation because they have an internal caste that is rigidly adhered to.
atheistic ashkenazi jewesess getting creamed in by niggers just gives them extra persecution points to the rich jew of anglo/germanic ascent while they still get to treat the half-chocolate bagels as inferior errand boys.

BASED RACEMIXING AND DISGENICS

Based

Well, I read that exact paragraph many years ago (before the widespread use of the internet) in a German book. So it's most probably true.

I think this is a small sample size as evidenced by cuba being white lol
Maybe the cubans who left cuba were white but cubans, dominicans, puerto ricans are caramel at average whitest and milk coco at darkest average with outliers in holy shit you must be german white, and holy shit you are a living shadow black.
Sub saharan african aka coal niggers

Yes they do. Those people were unable to procreate in spain since no man would have ever given them his daughter due to them being unfit for society.
Them raping indians (and often daughters of the native elite) was pure dysgenics.

Racemixing in the americas was pretty disgenic indeed, many pure amerindians have higher cranial capacity than iberians and their nigger slaves

latino is a language not a race
/thread

>tfw breeding with a latina isn't really race mixing

Attached: 1545763739281.jpg (612x484, 74K)

Or maybe it's the fact that they (portuguese/spaniards) didn't bring women over to the new territories, before long after. It's not even comparable to the situation in the American colonies, where women was brought from day 1.

that explains why mestizos are violent thugs

wtf is reading comprehension. while op is a fag, he never claimed that.

jejejeje
We are not sorry

Attached: spa.jpg (603x400, 29K)

they do while you're still regressing. we're still manning back up.

The women enjoy it if you don't hurt them too much. I wish I was lying.

It's probably a mix of the two scenarios. Although i would assume no women in general was more of a contributing factor.

Those were long boat rides.

basado

Nah, were not white were just mongrels at best

The americas were diverse before iberians came over here, there was caucasian, siberian mongoloid and australoid natives.
Iberians were only superior to the australoid leaning natives, silvids and pueblids had higher cranial capacity than them

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Hes a larper, old worlders are the descendants of those rapists

Hes a larper, old worlders arent the descendants of those rapists

not really. Most latin american nations arent blacked like america. There are some that imported blacks, but generally speaking they werent so fucking lazy that they imported their future destruction

as bad as some parts of south america get, it will never be as bad as half the population shitting on the streets.

True

Based

Attached: 1568005412264.jpg (1080x1333, 613K)

Why you all mestizos are so angry with white daddy and say so retarded thing?

It depends on the year the biggest difference is thay while the anglo colonies that where more civilian based, ours where more military based, get that gold and come back so people raped/married natives, them converting to chatolicsm so quickly and worhiping whites didnt help either.
But the bulk of the conquest in the 1st century where basically poor mercenarys and criminals, the rich mercenarys went to fight wars to central europe

Pure siberian natives are more attractive, the only natives that were improved with racemiximg were the ones that are australoid leaning

>regression to the mean
How does natural selection work, then?

Pfff! Spain owns nothing but the Azores now.

Former colonizers are PATHETIC compared to their ancestors.

>tfw 85 percent European spic
Please make it painless during the day of the rope please

Iberians are white but they are not high caste whites, they have the smallest cranial capacity in europe

Perhaps. Still better than niggers, like you.

Dont forget the shitshow of our remaining cities in Africa: Ceuta y Melilla.

youre still race mixing to a degree. Just depends on how white the person is.

Even then, if you only care about looks, you can be only 45% european and still look white. Just depends on how the genes represent themselves.

Really? I always believe that russian were more stupid

Bruh, you think those sea-crossing mercenary niggas gave a spare thought to the Church? Most of them were in it for fat stacks of reales.

Stay in a boat with only men for that long, and you'd find any girl cute.

false. I've seen your ilk and they're all either Indians or mixed with Indians.

Attached: 5645677777.jpg (670x447, 53K)

Not sure if you are based or a psychopath

Attached: 1567778284053.png (603x452, 212K)

can you give us a more detailed breakdown of this internal hierarchy? genuinely interested and havent heard of this

Really living up to the stereotype, Porto.

Pueblids & pazifids= mongoloid leaning
Margids, brasilids, lagids, istmids huapids & fuegids= australoid leaning
Andids, appalachids & planids = caucasian white leaning

The americas were genetically diverse before westerners & hispanics came here

Attached: 74010393.jpg (1312x733, 295K)

poland is blonder than Spain and has a lower score....

Based.

Lmao. I've yet to see a single "white" Argentinian and my uncle married one. You're all white washed indians with obvious indian facial features. Get over it.

>theres almost zero indigenous left
Lol go to the Oaxaca region or any other southern state and you'll see pure indio people who don't have an ounce of Spanish blood in them. Their skin is so dark that they're borderline black.

Stereotype?

Through the environment. Unfit individuals get killed or debilitated before they make it to mating. This is also why women screen by markers that indicate good adaption to the current environment, not fixed markers.

This is the average migrant to this country during the last 60 years kek

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(7).png (678x381, 506K)

Somewhat based

Oaxacos are low caste amerindians, I wish the mexicas still existed

Portuguese sailing the seas for the sole purpose of finding foreign women to dick.

you're all mapuche anyways lmao. Uruguay is the only white nation in the southern cone.

Portoguese women also sail Europe on the quest for German dick with the erasmus program. I like it

Didn't know that other countries thought that about us but that is kind of true we bleached some parts of Africa, brasil and japan

such things are spaniard lies, what they dont tell you is that they were a muslim caliphate over 800 years, do you know why spaniards are brown? its because they are mutts

unz.com/gnxp/spaniards-do-have-moorish-admixture/

Attached: Map_Iberian_Peninsula_750-es.svg.png (1200x833, 148K)