Daily reminder that if you do not own a VW car you are a traitor to the white race...

Daily reminder that if you do not own a VW car you are a traitor to the white race. Specially if you own a gook car you will not be admissed into the white ethnostate

Attached: audi a5.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Vw are trash. Toyota is far superior.

I mean I own one but it was built in Mexico so I'm not sure I see your point.

Attached: 20190731_170701_compress20.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Reminder that if your car was made within the last 10-20 years, it can be remotely controlled to suicide you like Michael Hastings.

Not if it's a manual

Power steering and ABS are controlled by computers.

And if you have traction control, that means a computer controls your acceleration.

Does skoda count for a poor younling whose government takes his money?

my asian wife has a vw, but she doesn't want to move into a white ethnostate because she doesn't want to subsidize trailer insurance and socialized dentistry.

Attached: 0c0eb65b82c915f150622508293d8369.jpg (427x640, 34K)

I own 2 SS commodores.
A ute and a sedan.
Fuck BMW.

Just slam it in reverse when the computer starts moving the steering wheel.

That's an Audi

They're owned and manufactured by the same company in the same factory. Their parts are interchangable.

you're a fag. camry's are made in the USA. fuck eurotrash shit.

Attached: xsev6.jpg (1200x800, 323K)

It doesn't work. You're only going to horribly grind gears. I think MythBusters even did an episode on trying to put cars in reverse. You might be able to find it on JewTube

>buying american

im buying the race that has the highest iq: Toyota or Honda. everything else is trash

>has to fill up two v8's every week
I can see why you can't afford a good car.
Shoulda just said VAG then.

You can still stick in 1st and stall the engineer.

The engine even.

Call me when they make a pickup.

>can't afford gasoline
Laughing at your existence fampai

Ford says fuck you

I drive a peugeot.

Attached: amarok.jpg (3000x1662, 2.65M)

Socialized dentistry? Nigga you're chink gf probably has wayyy worse teeth

You can't afford petrol?
lmao at your life, i bet you rent too.

Better buy an american car. German cars are overpriced and suck.

This is actually a really good car, probably the best dual cab ute on the market.
Is either the Amarok or the D Max.

What's wrong with a Mercedes instead? Not the most reliable cars on the market but none of the German brands are - if you want that go Honda/Toyota.

Camry is Toyota

American cars are just reasonably price rubbish.

Jaguar master race checking in.

At least you can repair them without $5000 worth of computers for diagnostics.

I know. But I dont like America period

yes i know toyota has american factories

>hahahahahahahahah
try harder faggot.
We aren’t coming to your dealership,
VW recently did the most Jewish thing ever, software to trick testing equipment into thinking they are /clean/
Anyone who has a VW is a race traitor

Agreed.
Golf 7 multifuel master race reporting in.

Attached: 978822g72.jpg (1024x576, 268K)

Yeah it is now, the first series was a bit shit, but they listened to complaints I guess. I intend to buy one when my current ute packs it in.

Not sure that's true in all cases. The new Wrangler shits all over the new Defender - not sure what the fuck JLR were thinking.

It was just a joke dear.
I have 4 cars and my house is paid off.

How is going behind the back of the carbon jew bad?
emissions testing is bullshit that is ruining cars.
My cars don't even have cat converters stay mad greenies.

Hitler wouldn’t be seen dead in a VW.
He drove around in a Mercedes Daimler

Attached: 1539145456142.jpg (725x691, 94K)

>the carbon jew
Wow you must certainly be a kike
>why won’t you let us pollute your city goyim? Why don’t you want lung cancer and severely diminished air quality

Aren't Germ*ns traitors of the White Race by supporting Angela Merkel and her EU superstate ?

Attached: 11.jpg (750x500, 69K)

Attached: 41099718_303.jpg (700x394, 63K)

Forgot to post the ultimate boss mobile, loved by dictators worldwide.

Attached: grosser.jpg (1620x1069, 80K)

is the electric car based or is yet another jewish scam ?

I guess, but if you're on a freeway you'll be going too fast if they cut your brakes and turn you into a wall or tree or whatever.

Yeah, nah, you're a poof.

Attached: Australia in 1 image.jpg (3264x2448, 3.13M)

My Toyota Tundra is more american and white than your muslim mobile. Fuck off my truck could roll over your garbageheap without even noticing.

Daily reminder: if you buy a asian car you are a absolute cuck

Seriously, auto union company or whatever it’s called makes the worst cars

Over engineered (or under on how you look at it) rich mans toys with built in planned obsolescence? No thank you.

Don't worry, OP. Here's mine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-114624~2.png (2205x1175, 2.58M)

thats right, goy

Buy low gas mileage, breaks down every 20k miles, unreliable POS so you can go to Mr. Goldbergstein for a loan for the 3,000 dollars in repairs.

The jew fears the samurai

That's a rebadged Honda Accord, user.
Look at the rear door glass and compare it to a 2008 Honda accord, and let your mind be blown.
Toyota is selling a Honda chassis with a Toyota motor, and got away with it for years.

Honda and Toyota are the best cars you can buy and it's not even close. I want straight up reliability and at least half decent engineering that allows me to do my own maintenance without way too much unnecessary hassle.

Modern Germans are just as cucked as anyone. I'll stick with my pre-1965 American made car.

Ford hated the jews more than Hitler

Fuck your gay heavy straight line muscle cars faggot.

I drive a BMW 320d touring. I'm going to get either a VW Golf or an Audi A3 for the missus soon.

I drive a ford ranger and to be fair its a good car. Though i think they are made in south africa now.

new Camrys are sweet
Too bad theyre too big for cities

Yeeeaaahh no.. vw is a shit car, want to talk true superiority?? The all American v8, take your pussy ass 4 cyl desil nonsense the fuck outa here

Attached: 25511864-FCA6-45A2-910F-D92C54BA7D3E.jpg (800x720, 83K)

I bought a Tesla in June and love the car. German car manufacturers can't compete.

VW put V8's in their cars. I used to have an old convertible Audi S4 that had a 4.2 litre V8 in it, was tons of fun but it drank so much petrol so I ended up selling it.

imagine being a braindead mutt

Attached: Lancia.jpg (1024x766, 222K)

I know... I just dont want to die.

Attached: 20780355.gif (500x207, 1011K)

Nice I've got a 1996 Landcruiser for off roading and bad conditions, fortunately with the manual box - hard to find now. Daily is a Mercedes coupe, nothing exciting but comfy enough.

I assume your Ranger is a manual too?

Your cars don't sell in the US because we drive more than anyone else. Italian cars failed in our market due to reliability issues and questionable engineering choices.

B8.5 S4 here. Love it

>lancia
>reliability

You funny wog
That said I'd still drag my balls through a mile a broken glass to own a HF evo but they're only private imports and obscenely expensive when they do pop up.

Yeah its my work vehicle really. I have an old civic type R myself.

No thanks I'll stick with American. Also Audi CEO is probably some kike.

Subaru Forester owner here, and a very happy one.
No apologies.

imagine being a retard cuck who buy soulless ricecars

Attached: Merc.jpg (3000x1500, 722K)

Ahh love the old Type R's, not driven one myself but heard they're good fun. Seems very hard to find an unmolested one though that's in good condition without moon miles.

Don't buy the shitbox model. The rest aren't made in spic shitholes.

>Soul

Dude, I appreciate engineering. To me that's the soul of a car. We have different opinions on what the "soul" of a car is. And I'm positive my opinion is superior.

No need to sour because everyone knows Italy builds beautiful shit crates.
People used to purposely not buy Italian cars with a build number indicating a friday build, because everyone in the factory was drunk on fridays.

I drive a 2016 mercedes E-class

Attached: hitler-mercedes.jpg (800x450, 263K)

Yo we forgetting about Volvo’s tho? They arnt fast nor stylish but they can take a beating

this is definitely not true of all cars. how is the car communicated with? that's all you need to skip.

I almost bought a Forester last year, there was one for sale not too far from me with the same engine as the Impreza STI, full leather seats and a manual gearbox. It looks like something someones mum would drive but it sounds amazing and does 0-60 in under 6 seconds. I regret not buying it desu. I opted to spend 3 or 4 times as much on a 320d and while I really like my car it's a bit boring.

that only worked on transmissions prior to the 1990's or so.

what do you drive the other two weeks of the month while it's in for service?

Chang fuck off. A copy will never be better than the original

Attached: 1557443664773.jpg (2100x1697, 1.31M)

A deadloss since the bugmen from Geely took over
They got a few pretty good old wagons though.I'd have a V70 T6 for a giggle.

>They arnt fast nor stylish

The 850-R would like a word with you

Attached: volvo_850_r-1[1].jpg (800x450, 77K)

I actually respect the VW people for scamming bullshit emissions testing. They defrauded consumers about gas mileage in the process, but shitting on fake emissions rules is funny.

Oh ya, that is a good one

where does electricity come from?

The socket in the wall, duh

Attached: 1513006809627.png (516x527, 440K)

Ford was direct friends with Hitler. Based.

>owning anything besides a porsche
>owning a car from a company that isnt named after a man who worked directly with hitler in the war effort

Attached: 1563027252235.png (960x720, 734K)

>reliability
imagine being bored every second while driving because changing a belt every couple years is too much trouble. bugmen die.

Shes as 140k but still has all her horses.

The worst part is that everyone does it, the difference is that they haven’t been caught yet, or got caught and the media dIdnt give a shit at the time

Vw makes decent vehicles,

I own a VW and I’m Asian, they make good cars that last a long time. Never will I buy American cars again, although I did own a BMW and it was great until maintenance ran out on the warranty then it turned into a cash nightmare.