>be shocked but dont want to interfere in his life choices
>watch him do ceremony with extreme sadness
>slowly he starts acting like the other Muslims
>hangs around Arabic people
>when hes with me hes lecturing me about allah
>reciting islamic prayer in classes
>rarely hangs with me anymore, at mosque hours at a time
>feel like ive lost my best friend who i trusted dearly

fuck man this is really ruining my life. what can i do im sure all these refugees and the media have influenced him to becaume one of these fuckers.

Attached: 1567509663866.jpg (367x401, 27K)

Shit on his chest while he's sleeping

>Just Britbong things

Attached: ha.gif (320x240, 164K)

You’re gay for him. Let him know. I hope you can dodge stones

oof those gets

tell him whites will never be accepted by Islam

mashallah brother. It's time to convert.

>Britbong
>white

Oh Britannia, it will all be over soon.

Such is life, fren. Sometimes up, sometimes down and rarely constant.

Maybe it's an opportunity for you to pursue other things now and maybe open doors to meeting new people.

We are all your best frens :-)

>Life in Bongistan.txt.
But if you want my advice, teach him the negatives of Islam. Mohammed was a pedophile who frequently raped his underaged wife. Don't go with the racist route as normies will be scared off, try and reason with him as to the destructiveness of Islam.

Prolls need religion, it was Christianity for the entire empires reign both colasped around the same time as the immigration wave happened in the 60s and it only got worse. what can i say people need god and they have no reason to choose the one there ancestors did so it dies

islam is a fake religion, larping freemasons
your friend was never your friend if they value being in a dumb club over you

Attached: pope likes his sneks.jpg (992x930, 222K)

>Implying America is any better.
Nigger culture is rampant is muttmerica, whites are becoming a minority and race mixing is the highest of any western nation.

Get a pig

>Britain
>White

>French
>White

>Spanish
>White

>Italian
>White

>Danish
>White

>Swedish
>White

>White
>Jews

Better go watch some more Big Black Cock news and believe everything they tell you. America isn't a single homogeneous shithole like your tiny ass island. There's states with voluntarily segregated populations and very little race mixing.

You need to savagely beat your friend for being retarded, like only a best friend can.

Should have spoken up, cuck. You may have helped. Couldn’t have made things worse. Foolish inaction. Maybe there’s still time?

Trolling to hard vpn fren

Maybe you should also research Islam, to find flaws, so that you can talk your friend out of it.

he is doing it so he doesn't get beheaded in the coming years. he is doing what is necessary to preserve his own life and have descendants. you should do the same. you both live in an Islamic nation, after all.

thank u frend i see its time to move on, knew by end of uni we would split apart anyway might aswell end it now
yeah il definitely do that, but wish me luck as the city i live in used to be so friendly and safe now these people are everywhere constantly fighting with the Christians. they are fucking crazy i dont want to get beat up but il try

>Cope this much.
How do I even argue with this much retardation?

Try to get him a redpilled Christian white girl

The difference is that America, ethnically speaking, is based on a European COLONY. A colony being overrun is very different than the NATIVE lands you jackasses.

>muh buzzwords
yikes

>Yikes.
Cringe

I do agree on this part. I don't like the idea of America and Australia becoming less white, I can at least tolerate it slightly. Yet native European lands becoming non-European infuriates me.

You wish.

people will change and you will too, 3 years really isn't that long in the bigger picture. Time to do your own thing now and the people you come into contact will probably like you and you'll make even better connections.

Your friend is lost, that's how people get attracted to Islam, he no doubt has a lot of issues inside, you wont convince him Islam is bad, he'll only see you as bad. Maybe he will find himself one day.

it is over, be careful if he goes all jihadi, YOU would be on top of the list

Your friend will find Islam is false as he studies it deeper. Muhammad was a false prophet. He made up revelations to suit him. Your friend is just attracted to the discipline and community, which Christianity hasn't offered him. Your best bet is to become a Christian and refute him when you have enough knowledge. I recommend watching Christian Prince and David Wood on youtube, but also going to either Orthodox Christian Church or a non-LGBT Catholic Church.

Don't blame yourself, we were all unprepared for the wave of immigration. It's just a test to make Christians stronger.

flag checks out

you should have slapped some sense into him before he went full retard

fuck outta here Jew, go yell oy vey somewhere else

i remember reading a story about a guy who had his best friend of 7 years convert to islam and kill him for heresy. good luck!

thank u people for the replies,i will take them all in consideration
i see its time to abandon my hometown for a different country, hopefully while im gone revenge will be taken by the silenced- i will watch the uprising with ecstasy and possibly then i will return

Attached: 34f.png (165x115, 20K)

>cringe
oof

Your friend is obviously taking the redpill and preparing to institute white sharia, only question is why you haven't joined with him yet

for once I have to agree with a Jew

Convert or die whiteoid
Inshallah
mashallah

>European
>White

>Oof.
Downvoted.

Kek gad spoken. You will be gay and use your gay yo fight allah.

Buy a full crusader set of armor. Ring his doorbell, when he answers yell DEUS VULT and cut his head off. Do this but only as a psychic projection on the metaphysical plane for example using Minecraft.

Seems like he was never your friend to begin with. Move on

semitic garbage mythology.