Doomer Book recommendations

Guys I admit, I'm a total doomer. 22, just kinda eating snacks and other trash foods and just let life randomly revolve around me. Tried a girlfriend, didn't really work out. I'm not suicidal though, and I guess I semi workout but to a very minuscule degree. With that being said, can anyone recommend me any good doomer-like literature. Like, what's a good doomer-esque book that any doomer could relate to and enjoy reading? Maybe something bleak and gloomy and hopeless in nature, something reminiscent of defeatism. I've tried asking on literature but I want something more pure and raw from /pol
I'm pretty much into any genre so go for it.

Attached: image.png (1136x640, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAdOi1Vo5s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/
documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d2067cc1-01d0-4dd0-bca5-af733a274720
librivox.org/studies-in-pessimism-by-arthur-schopenhauer/
nytimes.com/2015/09/14/science/a-wasp-that-turns-a-spider-into-the-walking-dead.html
mega.nz/#F!ang0XA7D!MbJ9D0zV_yPNS39cMYVqbw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Million_Little_Pieces
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become a bloomer. Its easier

The bible

If you are depressed the worst thing you can do is read depressing shit

Don't give up. There's hope user.

Attached: 1568051885380.jpg (1024x627, 149K)

Literally anything by schopenhauer.

Read the track of the Jew through the ages and myth of the 20th century by Alfred Rosenberg. Read the final speech and last will and testament of Adolf Hitler. All this will make you realise Nazi Germany was the last chance to save Europe and the white race. Not just the people themselves, but the “spirit” of white Europe. The sense of heroism, compassion and dignity. All of it will be lost to the Eastern tide of immigrant waves.

Attached: 92C74BBB-9B6C-419C-AF08-35ED9D4E86D7.jpg (640x1136, 401K)

Attached: 3EA95D8A-5C6D-43B2-872B-724B029A4572.jpg (236x346, 24K)

stop taking advice from virgin neets on the internet you complete brainlet

Attached: 25090F0C-AE0A-4B1C-8494-E9B7E7484B52.jpg (640x1136, 321K)

Probably the most blackpilling books you’ll ever read.

Just checked. Apparently google removed the track of the Jew through the ages from its book depository so you can’t read it online.

Same with Kevin MacDonald’s book culture of critique

Attached: 0C86A680-635C-4CF8-94D1-4684BE14A051.jpg (640x1136, 339K)

Here, just watch this movie.
It's alien, exciting, and looks at society from a cynical/conspiratorial angle.
Not Hollywood, so not pozzed.

The Stranger by Albert Camus. It’s about an emotional society punishing somebody for not showing/having the correct emotional response due to absurdist philosophy. Easy read too

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, changed my life a lot.

Charles Bukowki nigger. Start with Pulp.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAdOi1Vo5s

You're welcome, nigger

reading?
Reading is for low IQ people.
Watch marvel movies, then rewatch them again.
They are the single best thing to happen since the beginning of time.
They are so well made i can't even contain my excitement, i'm literally typing this with my open jaw out of joy.
Have to go now i'll watch Captain Marvel. It's so good to have good female characters into the MCU. GOD I HAVE TO GO BRB 2 HOURS.

Gay

Lmao

no better book for a doomer

Attached: nihilism.jpg (261x396, 16K)

Based mudslime

Heres my list of books that stopped me from going full doomer

Marcus Arelius, Meditations
Musashi, Book of five rings
Dostoevsky, Notes from the underground/Crime and Punishment
Discourses of Epictetus
The Book of enoch

and most importantly the fucking BIBLE

Notes from Underground by Dostoyevsky.

>I am a sick man, I am an angry man, I believe my liver is diseased.

Attached: Doomer from 1860 Russia.jpg (247x380, 14K)

Nah ancient stoicism and abject nihilism is not only a good choice for a doomer, but they’re also great reads. You just have shitty taste or are literally afraid to read some words lol

This is worth getting for the discussion of modern art alone.

Attached: Nihilist art.jpg (289x380, 11K)

I'm just tired of everyine here recommending the same tired shit

>muh way of men
>muh meditayshuns
>muh bible

Fuck off already

Russians like Pushkin or Dostoyevsky were the original doomers. Or read Kafka or Huxley's Brave New World.

yeah true. but the OP is probably a newfag when it comes to reading, so they're good recommendations. i see what you mean tho.

Emil Cioran.

This.

I’ll leave the rake in the shed this time

Attached: 769C5660-69AD-4E77-A431-A88038C5E7A2.jpg (361x593, 123K)

I'm also tired of brainlets hating on modern art.
It often IS loaded with creativity and raw talent. You're a brainlet for not being able to appreciatw this while being aware that the entire culture has veered off into a shitty swamp (which I agree with)

Rosenberg on Dostoyevsky:

Attached: 5C67FB96-5D24-42C8-88C2-28951A66FF59.png (640x1136, 215K)

Attached: C4ADF7F1-3B61-4A99-AB04-3FF4707E705C.png (640x1136, 223K)

Like watch Jodorowski movies for example. They're busting at the seams with pure vitality, he's squeezing every drop out of the juicy orange of the human experience, it's relentless.
But simultaneously, he's the embodiment and epitome of Jewish poz. The lesson here is not to reject "modern art" and dumb yourself down to intrntionally misunderstand its language. That's the conservative, goyish thing to do and it makes you too insensitive and dumb to make art. The leason is that a different scene with a completely different orientation (Nordic, Appolonian, masculine) could put the same vital energy to use. And then powerful art would blossom, not of the degenerate but of the ennobling kind.

you're defeated and the war hasn't even started? go out and get some sunlight bruh

I take back my earlier comment, leafnigger. Get raked (and rekt). Modern art is trash.

Attached: 14F79608-7CFF-475A-8F59-6489564087C0.png (640x1136, 203K)

Attached: 240FCFDB-8380-4088-AF0F-DBC23457C4CE.png (640x1136, 210K)

Interesting. I don't think this peculiarly Russian mentality is anywhere near as bad as it used to be judging from what I've seen in my own recent life.

lmao you define yourself by a fucking meme

>Just checked. Apparently google removed the track of the Jew through the ages from its book depository so you can’t read it online.
Can you upload the .pdf?

you don't need to read more books, you need FRENS, faggot! Thankfully this is easy to solve:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225486491/
this!
this!
this

Attached: wojak sad (2).png (960x720, 646K)

Attached: 1566497789278.jpg (299x450, 59K)

Sure just give me a few minutes

Based

documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:d2067cc1-01d0-4dd0-bca5-af733a274720

Hopefully that should work

It's the asiatic admixture and the Mongol humiliation. Heisman in Suicide Note said it was the Norman invasion and utter trampling of the Anglo-Saxons that led to the Anglos basically being bitchmade masochists ever since, leading to their liberalism and modern-day suicide.
Stomp on an ethnos hard enough, and you snuff out its spark PER. MA. NENT. LY.

The tragedy is that this is exactly what's being done in all European homelands now, under (((malicious))) guidance and bitchmade Anglo enforcement. There is no recovery from that once it's done. Look at the Chinks, they've had creativity universally extinguished in them by various "tramplings". They copy Western artworks brushstroke by brushstroke, mechanically, hoping afainst hope to grasp that elusive thing one day.

i think he has a point. most people mindlessly associate modern art with the destruction of beauty, and while most modern art is certainly about ugliness, not all of it is like that. some of it is beautiful. you should never completely sever yourself from an idea or concept, especially something like art. i mean, it's fucking art, don't like what it says? make art that says something different.

although, i do think the current obsession with modern art is harmful overall for society. but, modern art is easy to manufacture, so the capitalist have really taken to it, along with commieblocks and all sorts of great cheap things that you can tack on and then overcharge by placing it in a city center. lol this comment has a lot to do with architecture; we've really taken a step back as a society when it comes to the literal physical world we build around us.

i do think architecture is a reason why modern art is so hated tho. unless it's some trillionares skyscraper in Taiwan, Dubai, or NYC, it usually looks like trash. largely because the super rich and everybody else gets totally different takes on modern art.

Attached: 23D7F058-7D17-4B8E-8A5D-9C9D771EC0E3.png (640x1136, 199K)

Hands down the best advice itt, though perhaps not this literal platform.

>not tempering your grief with an appreciation for life

No book is going to help you, sadsack

Attached: 1546266444663.jpg (733x627, 110K)

A big part of the problem is the sheer scale of our society now. Glass and steel are far more abundant and amenable for making large buildings than stone.

This is like the bible of the doomer.

The audiobook is really well done: librivox.org/studies-in-pessimism-by-arthur-schopenhauer/

Attached: 94378547393543.jpg (907x1360, 332K)

Try Harry Potter you wussy faggot

Attached: 8D48DE01-8573-4A74-BE2C-B8A92252E558.png (632x734, 16K)

Read the last part about aesthetics.

Aesthetics can only be “good” in and of itfself if they reflect the aesthetic values of the racial group. Beauty is, in itself, a representation of racial, and by extension, aesthetic values. If art doesn’t promote or reflect the aesthetic values of the racial group, it’s value cannot be said to be aesthetically purposeful or meaningful.

Yes, and on a deeper level of analysis, it’s all being done on purpose by Jewish elites who seek to enslave the rest of the world.

nytimes.com/2015/09/14/science/a-wasp-that-turns-a-spider-into-the-walking-dead.html
They drop hints from time to time...

Attached: F65C11DB-2B08-4BE7-9B9A-823FD04CECCC.jpg (384x1024, 79K)

Why not kill two birds with one stone? Listen to audiobooks while you work out. It helps me work out much longer because I have more things focus on and I don't get bored so quickly. Here's a treasure trove of redpill audiobooks to look through.

mega.nz/#F!ang0XA7D!MbJ9D0zV_yPNS39cMYVqbw

If none of these strike your fancy you can find more by searching "audiobooks mega" in Jow Forums archive sites, searching internet archive, or asking around here or more helpfully on 8 chan when it comes back.

Been reading A Scanner Darkly and it's pretty doomer. Good book too.

i disagree, but i don't feel like getting into some huge argument about race on Jow Forums that involves me going into how race is just a created concept along with culture. it's all made up. art is individualistic.

Vincent van Gogh made art that directly assaulted the aesthetics of his time, race, and culture and died in misery (along with many artists who made similarly beautiful art in their time). it's still great. Germanic as a concept is like 500 year old, and the country itself is younger than the US (tho the idea of a unified Germany, as stated, did appear earlier.) Nordic is even more laughable, although less so than Celtic i'd say.

but whatever, believe what you want. art is only good if it's about somebody's blood. mutt's can't make art, and art that upsets the people around you is trash. truly a patrician opinion.

I agree with you. Jodorowski's stuff for example is all ugly to me, vigorously so, because his inner striving is not towards something European. But every stiving, gestalt, racial aesthetic, whatever we call it, is fueled by universal raw creative/generative energy. That talent and energy is evident and abundant even in the most degenrate abstract expressionism.
What they're doing is foul and evil, but they're doing it well and they're real artists.

What I'm saying is, we should eliminate the hostile cultures and people, but we mustn't recoil from the raw creative energy itself and become reactionary "conservatives" who are so stunted that they never create ANYTHING. This fear of the unknown is a big contributor to why their "movement" has a 100% losing track record.

i will say that haplogroups are a reality tho. desu, the word race is just a very convoluted term these days.

The genesis Italian fascism has been described as a mixture of artists and revolutionaries.
Heady, daring, very eccenteic stuff. Not playing it safe or grumblimg on talk shows about "outrageous youngsters".

Attached: 1565474148349.jpg (384x474, 52K)

not sure if it was Italian fascists or the progenitors of Italian fascism, but didn't they also create futurism? in terms of architecture, they really made some ugly fucking buildings in service of personality cult.

>race is just a created concept along with culture

Your opinion is plebeian and flat-out wrong. The notion that a Jamaican or an Arab could have painted the roof of the Sistine chapel is, laughable to say the least. Race is the wellspring of culture. Not vice versa.

Germanic art goes back to the 5th century, with Die Nibelungen just as the Iliad goes back to Ancient Greece.

It’s not about modern art upsetting people (thought hard one aspect to it) that I take issue with, it’s the fact that it, as Rosenberg explains, doesn’t serve the better interests of the racial group. It only serves to disintegrate and destroy the culture, because it is inherently “valueless”. Hence why jews push modern art so strongly. It’s antinational and prevents the upspring of an organic culture that harnesses and reinforces the spirit of the people.

Attached: F5595F69-2565-4828-821E-B256B9D2C97A.jpg (678x1024, 51K)

Lestu Dark Night of the Soul og farðu svo upp í Landakot að iðrast synda þinna.

The Collector - John Fowles
Iron John - Robert Bly
Rhymes of a Rolling Stone - Robert Service

Might as well throw in a literary meme; Hamlet is pretty doomer tier desu

It's evident 99% of the time and "convoluted" 1% of the time.

Of course, those who want the white race humiliated and displaced will cling to that 1% of cases. Those people aren't worth having any discussions not involving sharp metallic ojects with.

Attached: AppliedBiology-Products-Photocil-Vitiligo-opt.jpg (620x1000, 156K)

>What I'm saying is, we should eliminate the hostile cultures and people

Getting rid of the hostile cultures and people necessitates the creation of art that taps into the racial spirit of european people. Art is inherently ideological. You can’t have one without the other.

Modern art is the art of racial and cultural disintegration. It’s intended to be that way for a reason. Jews are using modern art to deracinated society so they can continue to subvert our nation’s and eventually take over. It’s no coincidence that the Weimar period of degenerate modern art coincided with untrammelled Jewish influence in German politics and culture.

Fiction:
Dark Tower series by King
Ender saga by Orson Scott Card
Asian saga by James Clavell

Nonfiction:
Biographies of various people in history.

They definitely embraced and anticipated modernity, which in retrospect may left behind some loud and obnoxious artefacts, but you can be sure that it wasn't THIS modernity.

Also,
>cult of personality
And
>race isn't clearly defined

How about you straight up commit suicide?

Some user recommended this yesterday. So I got it. If this isn't doomer reading, I don't know what is.

Attached: 497199.jpg (267x400, 24K)

>>
no longer human by osamu dazai

race isn't clearly defined, because it's just about as made up as everything else humans come up with. making art in accordance with race is ridiculous, because race, as far as i know, is just whether people look similar and come from a similar place. race isn't culture (although people will treat it like it is), race is an identity constantly in motion, because people don't always just fuck the person next door to them. people move, they fuck anyone they think looks alright and is standable. fuck me, you're a Canadian. what race is Canada? not English, since they're a mongrel creation of Romans, Nords, Celts, and a whole bunch of other people. and that was ages ago, not even considering what the anglosphere is now.

race is just an identity, and people use it for themselves. being part of the great germanic race doesn't make somebody better, and it doesn't mean that person owns a culture. nobody can own culture, just participate in it or create it. desu, when most people mention race they're just clinging to some fantasy nation-state.

personally, i think race has more to do with building a nation-state than anything else. and those large empires are directly responsible for the complete mixing of those races.

also, Mussolini was absolutely a cult of personality. all dictators are, by necessity. and yeah, facists nations states often use the concept of race for nationbuilding. it doesn't mean that art can only be art if it's in service to the race. those ugly ass buildings with Mussolini face plastered all over them proves that art, in service to race and the nation state, can just suck. of race wasn't convoluted, people wouldn't have been arguing about it for all of human history. this is already way more than i wanted to get into race tho.

besides, you said a bit ago i wasn't worth having a conversation with not involving violence. the least you can do as an individual is stick to your own principals right?

"A re-imagined cyberpunk film adaptation, titled Human Lost, by Polygon Pictures will be released in U.S theaters on October 22, 2019"

Kys

>race isnt tied to culture
wew lad

Good doomer lit

Attached: 1-CousinBasilioCover.jpg (209x320, 12K)

Bump

>race, as far as i know, is just whether people look similar and come from a similar place

Why are you commenting on a subject you clearly know nothing about. Race is real. Race matters. Race is the foundation of identity.

Call them breeds, races, ethnic groups, whatever you want. The fact remains that the degrees of separation between Africans, Europeans, Arabs and Jews can be determined through genetic sequencing and produce huge differences in phenotype, intelligence, temperament and more. But why is this even necessary? It’s obvious just by spending 5 minutes looking and interacting with these groups that these differences are more than just superficial. Just as the difference between dog breeds is clearly more than superficial.

Attached: 04BD2AC7-A3C2-4A5D-86EA-AC19F2F782A3.jpg (640x1136, 294K)

Attached: AC2A6E68-4D43-4868-A7BE-A7B693B29FDF.jpg (640x1136, 344K)

Can't recommend anything too doomer but have a bump.

Read some Conan. That shit will know your socks off.

Attached: 51A9EkrxjCL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 41K)

*knock

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Million_Little_Pieces

The everlasting man by G.K. Chesterton