American 4th Reich: Make The World American

Hypothetically speaking if we tried to take over the world, what would stop us?

Attached: MTWA.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launch_on_warning
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1167493371973255170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>American 4th reich
That isn't how this works.

Why do I feel like posts like this are made by Chinese/Russian shills

Almost no one in America actually wants our country to take over anything

I want us to take over canada you can sell it to neocons easily because canada's border is even closer than the bahamas which we're spending fuck loads under the pretext of not allowing china to get control over the area.... and instead they're getting control over leafs.

Speak for yourself stupid nigger. I hope you burn in hell.

You know what I mean cunt. Based on just firepower I think we could do it; with massive casualties from nuclear fallout and barring any glow niggers shitting things up for the global NWO.

I don't actually want to take over the world, I'm just curious if we did try what is realistically going to stop us? Like in a US strikes first and goes full blitzkrieg scenario?

Sounds like a good plan i would suggest starting with Afghanistan i mean after 15 years it should be close to the point where you control it right?

>nuclear blitzkrieg
None of this pussy un rules shit

We already have taken over the world.

>196 countries
>50 states
Explain this nigger

>what is the American cultural domination of the entire globe
You...you're not too fucking bright, eh, user?

Attached: Our_Brainlet.jpg (1066x600, 73K)

Cultural domination means fuck all, if you think that means anything you're the retard faggot. I'm talking real domination, America taxes the world your land is our land deal. Anything less is just cuck logic.

good luck with that faggot. You could not even handle a small pack of rice niggers in a forest skirmish.

We didn't nuke their cities though did we. Read the thread faggot.

55k to 1m+

>17-1 KDR
>EZ GG XD

Attached: tryandstopus.jpg (500x500, 75K)

The other 6.6 billion people living on this planet

Based on what would actually happen right now?
We would get blown the fuck out so bad by Iran that the American regime would collapse, to say nothing of a real military like Russia or China.

In theory, if our military were competently run?
Only a nuclear holocaust, which admittedly we'd probably end up triggering, but presuming nukes are out of the picture somehow and our military is running at its full potential no one individually could beat us.

This.

Who would win, 6.6 billion people or a couple thousand McNukes?

Can you just leave the world alone, pls?

can't blitz across the sea
but we'd for sure be able to walk to panama like hitler walked to paris
SA might be stupid easy if the CIA activated Hans Sanchez

/thread

the dumbest goys to ever exist, soon to be completely browned. well deserved
death to america

Attached: 1568216755232.jpg (550x376, 108K)

You're already ruled hard enough by Jews. Leave the rest of the world alone, mutt.

really? how's all the tranny propaganda treating us?

>nuclear blitzkrieg
without going into the obvious moral issues, the usa would be nuked as well if they ever attacked another nuclear power. missiles can be detected while they're still in the air, so a massive first strike won't prevent retaliation

Your couple thousand McNukes will be shoved up your ass along with thousands of other countries' nukes. Murica's dead meat if it tries full frontal assault.

Probably the fact that the US and other western nations are already being invaded by zombie drone 'ear chip' blackmailed assets touting mix-message bullshit elitists. Get fucked America. LOLOLOL.

as if you people will stop raping your daughter in the basement long enough to look out the window and see whats going on.

Attached: 91D6AAFA-1035-4368-B514-98E30CD2BCB6.jpg (1021x1024, 164K)

Gravity. Try to take over the stairs, then we shall consider the next step.

Attached: Jennifer-Knapp-Wilkinson.jpg (615x409, 62K)

The enemy is at your doorstep, America... enjoy hahahahah

What. American isn’t even white. I don’t want to live in a country of low iq fucks, nor a non representative empire

That KD ratio and still lost lol. That how much the US suck.

mmmm nukes? Pretty sure russians got a pretty spooky tsar bomb shit.

Attached: 6a4e8c171391696c510bd7c8a9dd646f082ee5b1b0279c78841a247a71516bdc.jpg (471x388, 94K)

fat people cant move faggot

>2040
>Putin is dead
>CIA asset new leader of Russia
>US/Russ alliance to spread constitutional republic
>EU won't even fight caught between the two
>India would fight but they are on track for superpower 2041
>Unless China unfucks its economy trade embargoes to weaken
>Taiwan and Hong Kong already sucking burger
>SA? They just stay up all night doing blow
>Australia becomes the concentration camp
>muh 6 billion

This is what Germans thought before invading the USSR

How though? I doubt any country would be able to hit us in a first strike scenario. Especially Iran lmao.

So you're saying it's possible if we're not cucks? What happens after the nuclear war assuming we come out on top? How do we repopulate? At this point would the only conflict left be racial?

Not as long as the great game is being played Ivan.

>Air Force
>Navy
>Space Force
>Global network of military bases
Yeah its all coming together now

>Thread about hypothetical scenario where morals dont matter
>Bitching about morals
Perkele

Can your dated soviet tech really stop our McNukes though? Are you guys even a super power anymore?

Oy vey, can you goys stop kvetching its giving me a headache

don't you have some death metal to make or invent a new way to kill yourself?

>implying Germany was starting from objective superiority
gave them a hell of a run the only thing that saved Russia was their rail lines were different than German

Rocket Man would definitely kill you

Inventing a new way to kill myself would be as worthwhile as those americans that died in vietnam for nothing but a loss.

i said "without going into the moral issues", and gave you the concrete reason why it wouldn't work, namely Launch on Warning: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Launch_on_warning

I think Naval combat more likely than air combat across the sea due to carriers being huge targets. Better suited as a floating base off the coast to support the ground war, but they aren't front line tools any more

the difference is that in the US a loss stings but in Norway suicide is a national sport

>what would stop us?

LIterally the rest of the world

nobody, you couldn't hold that territory and your country would look like somalia itself

I do. Brown peoples are incapable of self governance.

America's fighting capability is limited by political will.

And the desire to not take over the world, minus the smoking craters of Russia, China, the entire middle east, and parts of europe is the biggest obstacle.

sure, anything can work if you just make shit up

>t. self governed neet

I don't think MAD is as mutual or assured as people think these days, twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1167493371973255170
That tweet is what got me thinking about this. Since this is hypothetical lets just say we have magic tesla force field technology around the entire US and no nukes can hit us. What now?

Source: Nazi mental retard

Your own people would stop you. You might be able to get 1/8th to 1/16th of patriotic Americans to fight that battle but the rest would be "conscientious objectors", encouraged to dissent by a complicit globalist media and their Jewish paymasters.

Lets assume you managed to put them down before going to actual war. How many Chinese and Russian people will you be up against? Literally all of them, because non-compliance means death. So now the US militia of maybe 50 million people is up against at least a billion people. Good luck.

Yeah you're probably right, we need to completely get rid of dual citizenship and desu the race war would probably have to complete before world domination. What if we could bait china or russia to strike first though? Shit we could just strike first and say they launched before us so it was MAD lol, that could get enough people being okay with total war to ignore the race/immigrant factor, hell I bet when the fireworks start flying many countries will line up to be our vassal.

These numbers don't lie faggots, just surrender now and pay your taxes to the God Emperor.

Attached: the_world_belongs_to_US.gif (1000x700, 278K)