Zoomers on suicide watch; Trump banning flavored vape juice

Zoomers BTFO. Big daddy Trump to ban flavored vape juice because you retards keep dying.

Attached: DE9E30A0-294E-4CE4-883F-6E0B190BB97C.jpg (1242x1239, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/juul/comments/d11xe3/do_juul_pods_contain_vitamin_e_acetate/
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
foxnews.com/politics/ben-sasse-rips-trump-after-he-said-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahahahahahahaha

Has Trump officially decided hes's throwing 2020?

Jokes on them, I make my own.

Attached: 1562123875199.jpg (720x751, 150K)

THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW

Trump acting on big business' behalf. I could not see that coming.

He said he wants to take guns without due process, what do you think?

He doesnt stand a chance of reelection

>administration

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

>NNNNNOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T BAN MY VAPE JUICE! I LIVE FOR MY COTTON CANDY E-CIG JUICE!!!

Attached: 1567993153796m.jpg (1024x967, 84K)

He never said that shill. Provide sources when you make bold claims. He did mention red flag laws, that and bumpstocks being banned I have a problem with as most all hi-point rifles have bump stocks built into them, red flag laws can be very broad, etc but outright confiscation has never been on the table.

At least my peers were dying from being retards with xenadrine and other ephedrine based stimulants while playing sports. You guys die from inhaling pina colada flavored chemicals while watching trannies talk about switch games.

literally 2%

You said the same thing all election season against Hillary, your entire base laughed at the idea that he would ever get elected. Yet here we are. You thini Biden actually stands a chance? And that's your only hope? You guys are fucked for another 5 years.

He is just simply creating a path to make it all the easier once dems get control inevitably

>election season against Hillary
Jow Forums woudn't admit but Hilary was massively unpopular on the left and she still manged to win the popular vote and that was back when people ACTUALLY thought Trump was going to build a wall and drain the swamp. He doesn't stand a chance against any of the front runners

>Has Trump officially decided hes's throwing 2020?
he's wanted to wash out since day one, we won't let him tho

>she still manged to win the popular vote
yeah we're not admitting most districts that supported her had 10x the amount of voters registered there?

>popular vote

This fake shit, again.

he did say it but in context, he was basically saying that if you saw an insane running around with a gun, they should take it and then ask questions. he wasnt talking about taking guns from the average gun owner

You think trump is going to lose because zoomers might not be able to get their juicy juice flavored ecig shit? Really?

Attached: CCF64A1F-F839-471B-92F2-713A31641EE9.jpg (1024x736, 94K)

user....I... can't really argue with that. It's upsetting though that this is what the world is now, and to say your generation wasn't passive about it is an outright lie. We got here somehow, it's a shame regardless we are so spineless that people can be coaxed into cutting their dick off and drinking s°y as if it's healthy for them

This is fucking stupid. Not as stupid as pushing new gun laws, but still stupid.

No ban. Moderate regulation is ok.

Dems are never taking back control face it they lost 2020 and beyond already

Trump is a commie faggot

Attached: migapedes 2.jpg (768x768, 128K)

The Democratic front-runners have gone batshit insane. Trump has 2020 locked up, regardless of what he does.

do you guys think there is some deeper lobbying going on here to push sales on tobacco products again? take pic related for example, that redditor's account was created literally the same day the post was made and it's also the only thing he's posted. afaik the only confirmed deaths are from dank vapes, black market THC dab cart bullshit. source: reddit.com/r/juul/comments/d11xe3/do_juul_pods_contain_vitamin_e_acetate/

Attached: faggot.png (891x209, 25K)

big tobacco wins again..genius as usual drumph

Attached: 1566688178349.jpg (1178x1200, 95K)

Makes sense. 6 deaths by vaping ing a yer, a few hundred by rifles. 40,000 by traffic accidents and 200,000 dead or disabled by medical malpractice, not to mention drugs. And FDA approved drugs at that. This is clearly the big issue.

They should mandate two flavors only. Cat shit and meth mouth

The Dems have gone full on retarded. People that hate Trump will still vote for him because the left is insane. I'm one of them.

he set a precedent that if something makes a gun shoot faster, even if not automatic, then it is a machine gun
this passed the supreme court
hence, when control shifts to the democrats:
>match triggers allow a gun to fire faster, they are now banned
>any non-stock trigger allows a gun to be fired faster than the manufacturer intended, they are now banned
now, what is "too fast"? something like Australia's shit laws will be passed and declarations will be
>anything that does not have to be cocked first is banned
>double-action guns can be fired too fast, they are banned
>anything other than pump, lever, or bolt-action can be fired TOO FAST, it's banned

NO NOT THE VAPEY WAPEY SMOKEY LOKEY FLAVORS!

HOW CAN I MAKE MY SMOKEY DOKEY RINGS TO IMPRESS THE GIRLS WITHOUT MY HECKIN WATERMELON JUICY DOOCY???

NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1568146120368.jpg (708x800, 95K)

also
>outbreak
five? kek

Wtf? The deaths were all weedheads vaping weed juice.
What’s the point here?

> a very few people dies from something big businesses want to ban

BAN IT FOR THE CHILDREN

> Hundreds of thousands of kids attacked by pitbulls

PLEASE ADOPT MORE PITBULLS

Big Tobacco wins again

Attached: 1371751074304.gif (640x360, 959K)

You guys are far more woke than us early 80s millennials. Don’t blame us.

Why can't zoomers just act like men and smoke tobacco in pipe like me?

Attached: schwarz-n-piping.jpg (295x344, 25K)

YESSSSSSSSS THANK FUCKING GOD I'M SICK OF YOU FUCKING ROBOT DICK SUCKING FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE BLOWING CUM FLAVORED SMOKE AT ME

The price of ciggies are about 20% less than two years ago, and there in lies the problem. Trump is a fucking kike.

Based. Hope he goes after flavored alcohol next.

Still new zealand is a tiny island, yet they can't manage to get 1 million guns away from their citizens, there's no way in hell they could ever get the hundreds of millioms of guns out of the US let alone enforce meaningful laws against those who own binary triggers or bump stocks. There's always a loop hole

>muh smell!
>OW! THE SMOKE HURTS MY EYES!!!
>vapes are healthier than cigarettes!
cuz zoomers are pussies.

He has gone full nanny state. We are sliding towards Bongland.

if you live in the northeast the price of cigarettes is set by the government and not demand. vice taxes are insane. $12 a pack in boston vs $4 in florida

>Provide sources when you make bold claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

Now put your phone down and pay attention in class. You're not going to make it to you senior year in high school if you keep posting silly things on the Internet, sweetie.

the point is that they don't care abt cannabis vaping bc big tobacco doesn't have anything to lose from that.

only liberal faggot numales and dykes like vaping rtard

funny how nobody calling for ban on real cigs that have only killed like millions for a hundred years, but lets ban these pretend cigs that 5 dummy drug addicts killed themselves with

>he set a precedent
LMAO. That was set a long time ago retard.

>youtube is a source
the absolute state of zoomers

Niggers are much more dangerous, yet I'm expected to avoid niggers on my own without government bans and warnings.

I have been laughing at this image for 20 minutes. My side hurts so bad. 10/10

Hon, it's a video of President Trump talking. Try harder tho.

>video of him saying something
the absolute state of JIDF

The "Diacetyl study" (look it up) which was the impetus for the "vape panic" was an absolutely shit epidemiological study that links popcorn factory workers to vapers and predicates the assumption that vaping will give you popcorn lung based on workers who were exposed to 100X the ppm dose of diacetyl than average vapers AND diacetyl is now banned in vaporizers.
Who funded the study in part?
Philip Morris.

Tobacco companies are required to give a certain percentage of their profits to "anti-smoking social awareness campaigns" like that stupid "THINK" and "THE REAL TRUTH" shit
Notice how you never see commercials with those stupid fucking puppets telling you "smoking isn't cool" anymore? Notice how all of those THE REAL TRUTH commercials are now about "wait hey vaping is just as dangerous as smoking seriously!!!"
Follow the money. Philip Morris and other tobacco companies fund the anti-smoking campaigns, so they decide what they campaign against, and vapes are eating into their profit margins.

>trump said some shit, so it must be true
Find a real source.

No I think he is going to lose because no wall, no swamp drain, she was never locked up ect. Now he just seems like he intentionally wants to piss people off by trying to ban guns, video games and ecigs

>insane
>retarded
So they have polices you personally don't like? that doesn't really mean much on the electoral level

*Big Pharma

Big Tobacco is already heavily invested in the industry. Vaping is only detrimential to Big Pharma and their ineffective smoking cessation products. Even a retard can mix VG, PG and Nicotine.

Why won't they just limit the nicotine contents, like in EU?
Frankly it's super scary, your basic juul has 500% of maximum legal nicotine content in Europe, this shit can't possibly be healthy.

It's this a conspiracy theory? They didn't introduce any regulations so that they can ban it later?

Attached: 46696AfricanBullfrogmouthopenwhitebackground.jpg (1644x1104, 356K)

Accurate summary.

>trump is truthful when I say he is
Why would I believe anything a lying con artist says?

You're retarded if you think that won't be abused.
Who declares you crazy? Some philosophy major from a liberal arts college?
You know we'd all be deemed mentally unfit, right?

I don't understand what you mean. The previous user said President Trump never talked about confiscating guns. I then linked a video that shows otherwise. :^)

yeah, but some big tobacco companies (such as Marlboro) own parts of the e-cig companies like JUUL, I figured they would rather keep e-cigs going and just profit off of both the real tobacco and the e-cigs.

Trump has 2020 in the bag even liberals know they don't stand a chance

Attached: TrumpWillWin2020.jpg (1780x1310, 1.18M)

Nicotine isn't the issue here, especially in closed pod systems.

You linked a youtube video as a source. Only uneducated zoomers use youtube and wikipedia as sources.

Nicotine isn't dangerous unless you ingest a lot of it.

Attached: tmp_14654297251671187784151.jpg (260x194, 10K)

He's going to scorch the earth

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BAN CIGGS THEY DONT KILL YOU TIL YEARS LATER ANYWAY

Attached: 1540111321089.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Why would they want to build a supply chain or rely on chinese plastic and chemicals and disposable batteries and deal with those costs when they already own the land for Tobacco and have the supply chain in place?

This is no different from any of the other leaks that have come out of this administration.

I'll wait for an official announcement and keep laughing at you sperging idiots.

The point is money, they want money from vaping like they get from tobacco.

Philip Morris actually owns both JUUL and Blu. Rj Reynolds own Vuse not to mention the liquid nicotine is extracted from tobacco plants. Yet somehow ecigs hurt "big tobacco"

Attached: 9a8086ca2be184f9104e82da3021d87a5ba0677e9f2a62b6259495af5117ecd8.jpg (572x679, 79K)

Oh, I see. I'm sorry you don't have an argument to make, silly-head :^)

Lol I hope you like having a democrat president

>Thousands of people die every year from cigarettes
I SLEEP
>Five people die recently from e-cigs
REAL SHIT

You're fucking stupid

YouTube is a source when it's a video directly showing what he claimed..

It's like 11 dollars a pack here in Alaska

Anything that an individual can do for themselves is hurtful to Big Anything.

I'm still waiting on him to nuke that hurricane

Doesn't Trump have better things to do then this?
Like, for example, stopping the flow of shitbloods at our Southern border for one?

Where do you think juice gets its nicotine from? They are big tobacco.

Imagine being this retarded

>LANDOFTHEFREE!

Attached: 1567009165649.jpg (498x216, 28K)

>doubling down on his horrible trolling
>:^)
imagine labeling your troll post like a filthy redditor.

i mean, FL was just barely red, and since then, tons more browns registered to vote. FL is lost in 2020 for sure, and texas will be by 2024. not to mention all the people that realize trump is fucking useless. it's all ogre

idz habbenen

Attached: 1546046843672.jpg (366x366, 49K)

Attached: KEK-bby.png (355x313, 128K)

fuck you laws don't tell me what to do

Attached: 1563235727620.gif (513x522, 2.63M)

foxnews.com/politics/ben-sasse-rips-trump-after-he-said-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Is this better, babe?

>stopping the flow of cheap exploitable labor that he and his buddies profit from

Yeah I'm sure he will get on that any day now

Last time I checked, america is not a country where a single person dictates the law.
If you're going to fearmonger about gun control, you better back it up with actual legislation.
Otherwise you're simply a propagandist.

LOL THE ETERNAL BOOMER STRIKES AGAIN. JUST THE FACT THAT VAPE FAGS WILL BE BTFO GETS ME HARD

Attached: 001C37E3-695E-4DA6-825F-059F9B87E0DE.png (368x425, 249K)

Please don't be too upset.

>links fox news
You zoomers are fucking pathetic.