Merkel warns UK may become the “Singapore of Europe”

Rich, low taxes, burdensome regulations, clean, multicultural with a nice warm climate.

Merkel “We kant have tzat!”

Attached: 5DB95A6E-C2E3-427B-B79C-82509C828997.jpg (1288x724, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/11/angela-merkel-stresses-danger-of-britain-becoming-singapore-on-thames-no-deal
archive.is/pXQkF
archive.fo/DdIpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Merkel
irrelevant.

*no burdensome regulation

>clean, multicultural
Does not compute

source, faggot

Surely the best way to avoid this is to make a deal then, stupid fucking Jerry.

Attached: 1542231307366.png (1280x720, 336K)

the same exact thing im saying on here for weeks.
how should other countries answer back to an hard brexit? will we just cope as always?

Why obey the law when some Jew niggers don't have that as a law 10 miles away?

theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/11/angela-merkel-stresses-danger-of-britain-becoming-singapore-on-thames-no-deal

It’s the guardian, newfag

No, we don’t want a deal.

> Singapore of Europe
But the UK is already cuck island and it has been for a thousand years

Attached: 1556169137918.jpg (1039x1280, 235K)

Singaporean Government has a huge role in the economy so I doubt it.

Singapore has one of the highest HDI in the world and you should see the ethnicities that live their. Of course, they have a stance towards social order that you pussies couldn't stomach, so there's that.

Singapore's HDI value for 2017 is 0.932— which put the country in the very high human development category—positioning it at 9 out of 189 countries and territories. Between 1990 and 2017, Singapore's HDI value increased from 0.718 to 0.932, an increase of 29.8 percent.

This is what she's afraid of. LOL yeah, the EU sure is about benevolence and prosperity, eh? Imagine destroying your continent twice and losing 3 generations for this.

Among many other things including the fact its near impossible to get permanent residency, they import labor to build everything then fuck them off etc, they have quotas on their public housings so no blocks get filled with any one ethnic group
That would never go down in the west.

If the governments stance is a rigidly enforced culture of conformity then they are not multicultural. It is a multi ethnic society with a monoculture.

now the swedes bathe their black bulls and prepare them for breeding sessions with their wives

(((Merkel)))

^
This. Babylon was similar. Multiple groups rigidly maintained in a sort of perpetual weak conflict. Artificial or natural resource scarcity is used to control them

The cuck island cucked your island, so that must make Singapore the Double-Mega-Super-Cuck Island.

Plus you're a mix of chinks and dotheads, the epitome of small-dicked self-loathing.

Attached: 1561812474888.jpg (700x456, 59K)

Tell us more about your great military achievements in Singapore.

Attached: SingaporeFe42_copy.jpg (807x629, 199K)

>the EU sure is about benevolence and prosperity, eh?

no, it isn’t. Nobody ever pretended it is. The EU is about power. It’s all about projecting power over others to keep them rich.

Singapore is shining exception to the multicultural shithole hypothesis, but they're a rigid, sterile autocracy. It's ruled with an iron fist, but as a result the place is very, very nice.
The UK would be lucky to be half of what Singapore is.

Indian district is dirty as fuck, and the only dirty place in the whole of Singapore.

I swear if the UK pulls out with no deal, I am going to emmigrate. Fuck Germany

It does in Singapore, a country that's not afraid to crack the whip.

>buying into that deregulation will fix the UK meme
not going to happen in a country unironically run by Boris BoJo Johnson, a population of low skilled boors and to top it all of everyone with money is part of some old boys club like the London bankers
going to be a rough awakening

Did you not notice the part I said about the social order?

I have to believe you, your flag represents the prime benefactor.

The UK is fucking retarded for not doing the hard brexit into Singapore plan. The EU would be destroyed.

You just want them do what you say without tit for tat.

Yea. The U.K. already is in quite good shape. I really hope, the fascist, German dominated EU will fall apart and that the fucking euro meme currency will tank.
>#FucktheUK#FuckGermany

>will we just cope as always?
No, Fabrizio. The U.K. won't pay into the EU pot anymore & you will get less gibs from Brussels.

I BELIEVE IN ETHNONATIONALISM AND HATE JEWRY BUT N-N-NOT LIKE THIS ALL BRITS ARE KIIIIIIIIIIKES

Attached: 1567526322755.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

This. Money is going to be an issue even without German recession looming yellow vests in France and who knows what happens in Italy.

The EU was getting about 13b pounds from the UK each period, and only spending 4b on the UK. That's the UK giving away 9b pounds to the EU for no reason, basically to spend it on other members, I suppose.

Kek

Attached: cheeky refugee (2).jpg (96x183, 6K)

>who knows what happens in Italy
All those fucking rats want is gibs from Brussels plus obtaining good jobs with the EU nazi administration in Brussels. Fucking Jewtalians.

Attached: unkontrollierte-einbuergerung-version-reda.jpg (960x506, 66K)

Lol, they are already doing that with the City in London, and all of their garbage mini territories like Jersey, Isle of Man, the Bahamas, etc.
And it's not like there was Switzerland, Liechenstein, Monaco, Luxembourg inside of Europe.

Is Germany the Communist China of Europe?

>foreigners fish in UK waters
>sell the fish back to UK
whoa

What would be the problem with that? Singapore is a great place to live.

>Switzerland
Pretty much finished. Auto information exchange, banking secret abolished, private banks shutting down.
>Ask the Rotchild grannyfucker where (((he))) stashes his gibs.

Yet the Indian area of Singapore is like a semiconductor fab compared to the real India

>Is Germany the Communist China of Europe?
What's the difference between Nazis and communists. Yep, krauts still want to dominate yurop. Just like in the past.

Singapore is chinese nigga , and it has at least 20 percent mainlanders plus the only construction company allowed is the chinese bank construction

Just that it would be an agressive competitor and we need to react to that.

I swear, you're all a bunch of low IQ NPCs, whenever someone mentions Merkel.

Nothing wrong with Singapore, I have no fucking clue what this crone means by this statement.

Germany is the USA of Europe

You know this will not end well long-term don't you

[x] Jealous of Anglos
[x] Despises the US
[x] Artificially boosts it's economy
[x] Destroys it's neighbouring nations for profiteering and expansion of it's empire
Aye

Because you're too stupid to bother to read, what she even said.

Anyway, Singapore is based!

Attached: 20150506_serinawee_st_0.jpg (1200x781, 84K)

>BUT MUH REGULATIONS HERR COMRADE

t. Hedley from Islington drinking a latte at the Swiss Cottage Library caffé

WTF, thats not what anyone said.

uk regulated its industry away all by themselves lol

That makes the eu Malaysia. Crappy disfunctional Islamic Malaysia.

There are still low taxes. This is what Merkel is worried about.
There's also Ireland, where there are tons of scandals, not only about the GAFA being there to avoid tax while having access to the EU market, but because they use financial schemes to help people to wash their money.

Sounds like a nightmare to live in desu. Much better to just be a homogenous country with high social cohesion.

Right.

Attached: 1533018728157.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

isn't this exactly what that old copypasta alleged that the UK was doing?
the one where the UK government was deliberately feigning internal struggle and a willingness to stay in the EU as a way to catch the EU off-guard when the UK initiates a hard brexit
something about a "tax haven on their doorstep"

Attached: pure.jpg (1080x1346, 1.72M)

The only reason multiculturalism in Singapore works is because they'll cane the shit out of anyone who even looks at a cop the wrong way. Lee Yuan Kew even stated American multiculturalism is an unsustainable model

What does that matter at all?

>uk regulated its industry away all by themselves lol
AEG Telefunken, Krupp, Grundig, Bilfinger Berger, ....

So?

OH MY HEAVENS, an aggressive competitor? Germany, you're always a good laugh! LOLOLOL

he thinks he can talk because we let his grandpappy of the hook in the 40s

Except you can't be a tax haven when you have half of your population living on welfare.
Not to mention that there are already other countries doing that which are part of the EU (Ireland, NL, Belgium, Luxembourg).
I'm pretty sure the EU won't let another tax haven suck more of their tax.

Are you high?

Singapore is multicultural in the sense that there are racial groups(Malays, Indians & Chinese) working with each other for a better society, but without race-mixing being forced among the races like in Western Europe. Race-mixing is legal in Singapore but it's very taboo.

Attached: 1564972270574.jpg (1324x1360, 243K)

Theres is no multiculturalism in singapore or race mixing embraced, chinks just imported capitalism in one their many islands to experiment

Does anyone, I mean anyone, read entire posts? Did you also not see where I mentioned the social order that pussies couldn't stomach? British police used to club the shit out of idiots on the street. They need to go back to that.

archive.is/pXQkF

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11 Merkel warns of danger to EU of Singapore-style UK on its border Wo….png (721x749, 330K)

Not to mention that it's rich asian and white ppl.
Not the same kind of races that you find in europe.

I love how the french girl there is black

Germany also had deindustrialisation. It will accelerate anyway. And now, the recession starts in Germany. That's why mutti is worried. Brexit means no money from the U.K. Plus, multinationals will move to the U.K., since their economy is more liberal / less regulated. The U.K. again will become an economic powerhouse and deal with overseas nations rather than with sclerotic yurop.

You'll notice that I said "multiethnic" not "multicultural". I understand that English isn't your first language, but there's a difference.

>he thinks he can talk because we let his grandpappy of the hook in the 40s
t. 90 yrs old SS Obersturmbannführer in the Bavarian care home

>we're actually turning into china
>but without the all the based parts like the re-education camps
You had your chance to join us back when we were the good guys, now it's a never ending nightmare.

archive.fo/DdIpk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-11 Why the Singapore model won’t work for the UK post-Brexit Politics ….png (735x807, 275K)

Lmao. The UK is a deindustrialised parasite, leechign off european money and european talent to London.

Attached: EngPoor.jpg (700x887, 87K)

>I will live to see UK become a tax haven
Finally, we're accepting that taxation is theft

Fun Fact: industry can be rebuilt

Singapore only has three ethnic groups similar to how America once did with whites, blacks and Indians. Plus those groups are closely related to each other. They aren’t multiracial like Brazil is.

Have you told your grandfather how busy you are kissing the ass of the country that twice declared war on germany?

t. Editor in chief of the Bersenbrücker Kreisblatt

Not the old shitty ones, though.

hit the nail right on the head with swiss precision lol

we're not going to get what we need so i'll take it. bring ur dosh ere m8.

Listen gramps: Without our stabilisators from Vibrachoc your fucking Stukas would not even have taken off. And now, go back. You missed the Tagesschau, gramps.

Worst, singapore or malaysia are not places to be named cities of the world, the chinese language, culture and way of work are deep in the society, you cannot name the U.K like an asian country bc u anglo people are commiting forced inmigration which can be harmful to you

You scared of a bit of inequality or something

Why the fuck should we pay for those Norf retards that do nothing but drink beer, watch football and fight with each other.

>the uk like singapore

huh. Might actually motivate me to move back. But then id have to give up my guns and knives.

Tough call.

>Freedom and prosperity bad

Attached: 1529280353162.jpg (770x557, 35K)

>those Norf retards that do nothing but drink beer, watch football and fight with each other
Apologize to Allan or else he'll run you over!

Attached: bb7.png (711x636, 65K)

Singapore doesn't fuck around when it comes to dealing with snowflakes and subhumans.

Why have you taken memes so seriously? You're either a sheltered cunt or a genuine shill.

Allan can fuck himself. The doll scrounging cunt.

>freedom
>uk

lmao