Based

thank u trump, very cool

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 12.38.33 PM.png (595x491, 268K)

>oi you got your vaping loicense?

not a fan of destroying our liberties, but lmao at vape fags.

nanny state cuck

Boomers are the worst. These guys were poping Quaaludes and driving drunk everywhere but end up going into a panic over strawberry flavored vape.

How long till this shit gets banned in my faggot country? I just quit a week ago. Looks like I'll buy back in before the ban.

Attached: 1567981306117.png (620x453, 95K)

All these poor kids with their dicks chopped off and no flavored vape juice

>"Trump to consider" = "readies ban"
And they wonder why people don't trust the news anymore? I'll wait until he actually says something, after he finished considering.

THE LAND OF THE FREE

Checked. I was going to say this. They just want zoomers to rise up.

Just like he banned all the guns with #RedFlagLaws, right?

>poping Quaaludes and driving drunk
Both probably much less dangerous than whatever the chinks are putting the vape juice.

I wouldn't mind them so much if their clouds weren't bigger than my fucking car. You can't avoid it and they smell awful. Also as a store owner I've noticed some vape fags will just vape in your store because "It's not smoke bro, It's just VaPOr"

This
>"Mr. President, will you do x?"
>"Don't know, I'll think about it"
>News: "TRUMP CONSIDERING BANNING X"
>nu/pol/: "X BEING BANNED MIGA BTFO"

The white man has enjoyed tobacco products for hundreds of years you dumb nigger go drink your 40 ounce and eat your bucket of chicken you fat lipped ape. Ill be here enjoying my cigar while you stuff your face fatty.

I managed to get to 30 and avoid the smoking and vaping meme.
Cousin offered me a cigarette when we were 14, I said no. He still smokes today and I don't.
Ten years ago people told me vaping is healthier, now they're already dropping dead quicker than cigarettes.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 38K)

Also would like to add that I also got to 30 without sex. Everyone has kids and STDs while I don't. Based me.

Great story boomer. Thanks for sharing!

They haven't figured it out, yet. It's entertaining as fuck, I'll admit.

ludes were friggin great

All of these stupid people must be entertaining to a fucking genius like you huh?

I've been smoking minimally since the 90's, switched to American Spirits in the early 2000's before they were trendy, and I never once vaped before. Smoke tobacco like a man, or don't smoke at all.

this
Smoking is Degenerate
I don't give money to Jews

Nanny government must protect you from yourselves, lmao

> now they're already dropping dead quicker than cigarettes.
they aren't though

Fucking based. Hopefully now I can enjoy rush hour without idling through clouds of cotton candy and mango lung vapor.

I hope you run your ford flex off the road into a fucking ditch

Everyone in the greatest generation and before smoked tobacco or at least chewed. Now everyone is low T and fucking obese. Nicotine obtained through tobacco is the white mans drug.

Sorry sweety, I'm the only person in traffic who matters. It's not cutting you off if I signal at the last second:)

you know you're on one of those rented scooters, bitch

there is no way zoomers will recover from this one

nicotine salts in e-liquid come from tobacco

The shit in my ass comes from food

>be brainlet zoomer
>buy weed pen from friend in high school
>filled with oil that should never be inhaled
>die
>govt bans something completely unrelated

>be brainlet zoomer
>don't buy weed pen from friend in high school
>get shot
>nobody cares LOLZ

Attached: 35wue6t5.jpg (345x431, 78K)

Am I out of my mind or does vaping literally come with no negative health effects?

There’s no plant matter or carcinogen being inhaled, it’s just nicotine.

inhaling anything in your lungs over extended periods of time is obviously not good, and some of the sweeteners/flavors they use are questionable. Other than that only retards who dry hit and don't understand the concept of heating up a piece of cotton that lets off vapor.