Wait, something doesn't make sense. When there will only be third worlders everywhere...

Wait, something doesn't make sense. When there will only be third worlders everywhere, then where the fuck will the elite live? Have they thought about it? I mean yeah making a shit ton of money is nice and all, but what's the point of it if you have to live with retarded mutts being everywhere?

Attached: sergeypaulconnection.png (1280x1000, 1.36M)

My therapist says I need to leave Jow Forums for my mental health

Have you seen Elysium?

You are facing parasites. They find another healthier host to do the same shit. Probably a country in Asia. Anyway, parasites are not good at preparing their long time survival.

Gated communities/private cities.
Otherwise known as vast pleasure domes inhabited by the excelseites

Gated communities that only the rich can afford. Why would they give a fuck about the rest of the country when they never have to experience the destruction they've caused?

>they totally interact with society in the first world on a regular basis
They'll just continue to live on private islands within their own world

Which is the only country in the world with a modern wall surrounding it?

Ever heard of Country Estates? They own all the land in temperate countries with decent climate and no tropical disease (the West), all the third worlders will crowd in city megaslums while the elites live out in guarded walled off rural estates you've never heard of and will never see. It's already been reality in Britain for nearly a thousand years.

Also, they are globalists by definition, so they can live anywhere where there is available land, eg. Australia, New Zealand, anywhere in North America outside the cities and towns, rural Europe, Israel, Central Asia, George Bush has a giant ranch in Paraguay etc.

He is probably a kike, you should stay here while the site is still up.

leave then start playing pc games or some other shity hobby.
jokes aside it wont kill you if you don't browse everyday

chances are they'll be dead because it'll be 100 years from now and who the fuck cares about that. you think too big

play some vidya, go /out/ and start a garden, start lifting. you dont need to come here every day

It's literally New Zealand. Also Israel.

>It's already been reality in Britain for nearly a thousand years.
What the actual fuck are you talking about lad.

Hmm ok. How much money does one need to join the elite gated communities? Will $10m net worth do it?

Attached: utoopiaa.png (1080x405, 1.08M)

Damnit sergay quit eating up all my link profits

c-checked

Attached: 1526386228533.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)

This..also one whites and the japanese are completely gone they'll probably just start slowly changing maps of the earth to exlude their safe zones so the slave class wont even know they exist. Actually theyve probably already done this.

Dont worry, the chainlink singularity will happen soon. All normies will be left behind.

I got 2 more years of uni. Really hope the singularity(€20 will do though) will happen in that time. Never going to wagecuck, I'd rather join the military.

Attached: ballersergey.jpg (953x596, 94K)

>niggers start raiding them
Uh oh..!

Are you a paki?
English landed gentry hold vast estates all over the UK today and have done for a thousand years as the other user said