>everybody is calm and having good time
>only one guest steps out
>british slag drunk everyday

Are brits the niggers of europe?

Attached: brits.jpg (300x204, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yummly.com/recipes/alcoholic-drinks-with-milk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
express.co.uk/news/uk/1150289/british-tourists-magaluf-majorca-benidorm-balcony-deaths
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do this here too, except with balconies.

Do the brits worship the ground Americans walk on?

yummly.com/recipes/alcoholic-drinks-with-milk

Lot them or hate them. Brits are the best ppl to party with

My friend's sister married a bong that got drunk and crashed his car into some people then he ran away which makes it a felony in my state. So of course he did the right thing, he fled back to Britain to avoid prosecution then ghosted his wife.
Eternal Inebriated Anglo.

Look at them tits

yes took you guys long enough to realize it

Do Brits fall out of balconies a lot? We don’t have balconies so I guess we’re not used to them.

Based

Nah aussies are.

Fuck man, that's fucked up. I thought it was only the Israelis and the French who pulled that kind of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

YOU'RE WELCOME

PS NICE LANGUAGE YOU ARE SPEAKING, MATES

PARRRTYY ON!!!!!!!

A lot.
express.co.uk/news/uk/1150289/british-tourists-magaluf-majorca-benidorm-balcony-deaths

Poor Poles.
Have they convinced you that scrubbing their toilets is a form of partying?

Yes

Crete is full of Germans you ridiculous cunt

I thought those were the Polish.

Attached: 1561854263807.png (500x510, 73K)

>*nglo women
>human
There's only one (1) exception to that.

Attached: 1567902722032.jpg (1280x1918, 199K)

Australians are like pure party distilled Brits

No it isn't

not giving a fuck is a master race feature and the brits have it in abundance.

>Do the brits worship the ground Americans walk on?

No obviously not, you are loud and somewhat lacking in decorum

Poles are often toppest lads

Nonwhite brit detected

Nah, Brits are the only non-niggers on the planet.

>ghosted his wife.
Hahahahahaha. I wouldn't feel right if I ghosted a girl I only banged twice. Imagine ghosting your lawfully married consort.

Pedos, get out.

Calling them niggers is a compliment, at least niggers are unpredictible and can chimp out, filthy subhuman britons are a subserviant peasant race.

United Queerdom - "long liv da qween. yess milord"

No.

Attached: 1555699911152.webm (640x610, 1.45M)

>Pedo
>Ancap flag
Every time

>got drunk and crashed his car into some people then he ran away which makes it a felony
it'd be a felony whether he ran away or not
running away just tacked another one on

being drunk to the point you cannot speak and vomit all over the place is not fun, user.

That's pretty fucking alpha tbqh

Send her the gallows

Its bad, I don't do that now.

>Are brits the niggers of europe?

...brits are the niggers of everything!

Not my fault *nglo women are sluts, user.

Attached: 1511585858204.webm (500x720, 2.09M)

well anglo women deal with rape stress syndrome from all the paki rape wich cause them to act out

Attached: 1567910820279.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

>women
How old is she again, you sick fucko?

Legal in many states and European countries my man.

Attached: 1561000130850.jpg (295x518, 28K)

Yes, i've been saying that for years

How old, you dumb ancap?

das right, official german clay

Attached: 1567393585483.jpg (927x1029, 162K)

t. chang or chang's soon-to-be serf

they don't know how to have fun in their grey wasteland so they come here and drink till they either die or become a cripple

based

Yes. Plus they think they are hot shit after living two years eating ramen and rice just so they can afford a week's worth of debauchery in Magaluf.

Crass, uneducated, rowdy, the women think they are hot but they look like herpes incarnate, plus they can't hold their liquor for shit, and they cant fight.

That said, they pissy slappy games that are the fights among them (brit v brit) are pretty fun to watch, specially when they end up to wasted to take a punch and they just sit there vomiting on themselves.

Get a load of this faggot

Apologies lads, we arn't sending our best

they're entitled because they won the great war 2 times. they're the Americans of Europe. the niggers of Europe is the Russians. they steal and fight dishonourably and runs if you fight back and they're always convicted of crimes both non-violent and violent

there is nothing more vomit inducing than a drunk woman.

The perfidious albion. Classic move.

Do Spaniards have a low view of Brits?

Eternal anglo

They are not at their best when they go on holiday to get shitfaced.
But I do like them. Not Jow Forumstards, of course, but actual brits.

They are loud obnoxious drunks, so of course they are a blast to party with. I feel for people in service industries. I was in Lisbon with some lads I befriended and we had a blast.

Did he have a licence?

Our poor stupid people go and holiday in your country because it is so cheap. And its cheap because your economy is shit and that's because you are a bunch of lazy darkies. It just seems that the darker people get the more like niggers they become.

>british slag drunk everyday

Probably misbooked the hotel. Wanted to do Shagaluv in Malle.

if you like to do stupid shit and get obscenely intoxicated, its us. IF you want to do all of that PLUS get into a fist fight/have to break up a fist fight you party with aussies. Always has to be fucking raw beef with them.

Yes, just visit Amsterdam or Ibiza.

Enough.

>>everybody is calm and having good time
Dude you must have 0 russkies on board

Yeah accompanied with heaps of cocaine. Good times.

Anglos have a genetic GABA deficiency which is treated by alcohol consumption. Anglos can actually die if they stop drinking alcohol.

USA was founded by teenage alcoholics faggot.

>tf
>tp
:^)

"Oi so me 'n me girls were out down at the kebab shop an dis paki says he'll gimme a munchie box if I let him roger me 'n the back. I says sure cuz I luv me them munchie boxes, den he calls me a slag and kicks me out sos I threw a bat threw 'is window din I"

Attached: 1565226174889.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

>Are brits the niggers of europe
A-hem. Doesn’t make sense coming from a dirty southron mouth, since you SUB-humans literally descent from LITERAL non-human HOMO ERECTUS niggers

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

This is a scientific fact, if I wasn't drinking heavily right now I'd be dead. Many such cases.

We call them the underclass

Short answer: yes

Attached: 1567561421285.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Britain has fewer alcohol-related deaths than Germany or France, because ANGLOs at least stop drinking. Perfidious Gauls and their Teutonic neighbours drink on a daily basis, usually several glasses of beer or wine, whereas ANGLOs have the common sense to cut loose once or twice per week when they're not working.

In Summer, the lower classes of British society (mostly Norf types and natives of Glasgow or Essex) will do their bit for the huwite race and holiday in Europe's poorer regions, such as coastal Spain or the Greek islands, ensuring the locals will not die when the next drought/famine/cold winter hits

Yes, ive seen them on the islands drunk as piss, pissing shitting and vomitting everywhere all before midnight.

We Brits have a tendency to overindulge on holiday and there's also a general "don't give a fuck, I'm on holiday" attitude. But you haven't seen nothing compared to how our football fans behave when abroad. Drunk Englishmen when together in large numbers means only one thing, total chaos.

Attached: Drunk Englishman doom.jpg (1051x617, 573K)

A minor detail; how exactly does piss - an inanimate thing devoid of sentience - go about 'getting drunk'?

Checkmate, Chucky O'Negroberg

They're shit

Why are you defending the anglo kikes you moron?

>his pinnacle still has fucked up teeth.

They mostly do this in London from what I've seem. I was out in London one time on New Year's eve and saw plenty of women pissing on the streets. Although I don't really blame them, it's really hard to find a public toilet in the big cities at times

Unfortunately yes, we Anglos do tend to act like degenerates when alcohol, look at football fans for evidence of that.

Lass in the leopard print bunny ears is wifey material, the way she handles that donner meat

I was too on holiday in greece this summer. Had the pleasure of seeing a drunk anglo well into his 40s fall of a strip pole on the back of his head. I though he would die on the spot but sadly he remained alive

What is Jow Forumss obsession with vaguely retarded looking females.
Greta, Stanger snatch, Areola from game of thrones.
Would they put up less of a fight? Is that why?

He he he

OI oid looke a sniff of her whiff, if ye knou whot om on about

Viddy well me brothers time for some sport.

Attached: ce81d494a577f88b74f3aa061a1dc275.jpg (715x480, 68K)

hooo hoo hue hue ho ho READAY FUR LUV