Tfw the_donald boomers are still blaming muslims

>tfw the_donald boomers are still blaming muslims

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x871, 141K)

9/11 was a Mossad operation.

Attached: 1568214306218.png (948x721, 528K)

I blame guns.

Attached: 1548069269017.png (600x338, 269K)

9/11 is so fucking boring now yes we know what happened we know inside job who fucking cares

Pewds did it

Not really, too many people still believe that (((Al-Qaeda))) was behind it all.

People who say something might not be right about the official report are called conspiracy theorist and downvoted to shit across the internet
Normies think the government has their best interest at heart

Attached: E9E986C9-70B3-44D9-9D3F-5F8466E783AE.png (454x455, 315K)

Israel did 9/11

Hear that echo

This is a glowie thread,

Here's a real redpill found on redit today

Attached: 1558791513404.png (727x990, 193K)

>bluepilled normies are still bluepilled normies
imagine my shock

Attached: 1567022438317.jpg (425x301, 27K)

link it faggot

Anyone else having chrome crash on them? Never seen it behave this way. Happened on two separate devices with a bunch of 9/11 threads open.

>yeah I know the store overcharged my credit card. Who fucking cares?
>goes back to store to get reamed again

not a glownigger thread
I'm just pointing out the fact that tons of people still buy into the "It was the Muslims" lie

Attached: 1493670693120.jpg (428x368, 26K)

Happenings no longer exist 9/11 probably doesn't even exist

Whoever it was, they were bound to be Commies of a sort. They had the most to hide and the most to lose.

This happened to me a few times today, even when double clicking a posted URL, it would instantly crash that particular tab

BEHOLD THE POWER OF ALLAH!
ABLE TO KNOCK DOWN 3 BUILDINGS WITH 2 ALUMINUM PLANS!
TELL ME INFIDELS, DO YOU NOW SUBMIT TO ISLAM?

There can be no doubt, the Jewish state of Israel directly caused the events that transpired on 9/11/01.

Even if you don't believe in a conspiracy, it is 1000% certain that Mossad set up the situation in the middle east that caused desert storm, which caused American hatred in the middle-east, which fueled the armies of Osama Bin Ladin, which are the people who hijacked the planes in 9/11. Jews did 9/11 regardless of whether you believe it or not.

Fuck off, we could do it too easily, with power of Lenin! american pig steel would fall to mighty soviet paper plane. You had to use dirty western planes to do it, but sill gj actually. Happy 9/11 everyone.

>tfw people still think the towers were real and not cgi

Attached: cgi plane.gif (720x480, 1.59M)

Imagine having even superficial working knowledge of the Internet, realizing the liberal left is suicidally insane on a civilization-wide basis, and still being as fucking stupid as people on Trumpddit.

They're all glowie threads user, even if you started it. It's just you, me, and ~300 CIA figs

Nah it was a mighty soviet paper plane. cuts through american pig steel like a knive butter, just as shown on your video.. But the americans dont want to admit it.

link you motherfucker

kike shill

>WITH 2 ALUMINUM PLANS
more like one jewish plan

Occam's razor

Can't blame the jews for everything man.

written on soviet paper plane that crashed both WTCs and flew away.

>buh huh
>muh towers collapsed
>buh huh
>some people died
>buh huh

But people dying during war is not important? That USA, the worst warmonger, has started a dozen wars all over the globe is not important? There are happening so many terror attack, crime etc, but its still not important and no one bets an eye.

But, oh dare you, some useless block of concrete and steel collapses, and the world loses their mind.
You sre a joke to me, faggots.
Fuck america, this kike infested shithole.
You are not that important and powerful as you think. Its all delusions.

The simplest explanation is that the attacks were orchestrated by our governments. The official conspiracy theory is ridiculous for many reasons (the "hijackers'" passports surviving huge explosions, for instance).
Also, fuck your fucking range bans, mods.

The Skeksis are up to something

war (mostly) kills people who go to war to fight
theres a difference when you kill uninvolved civilians

They orchestrated the holocaust, 9/11 was nothing to them. They've been doing this shit for thousands of years.

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

The USA is a golem

Attached: 1568151419504.jpg (706x706, 32K)

>a german complaining about people dying in wars
user you should read a history book

I second this.

Sauce your post you worthless fucking faggot

Good goys

If you’re not just proxy LARPing - Do most Israelis know their government was responsible?
(((Larry Silverstein))) owned the WTC and it was extremely expensive to keep and had a lot of asbestos, he was in an interview and said he “told them to pull it” referring to the building. Just curious.

The official story was correct. Get over it.

Nobody died.

no we don’t subscribe to your conspiracy theories

take your meds goy it was 100% the muslims

I'm mad at muzzies today...derrr

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 3.34.01 PM.png (689x316, 246K)

>detonate
>start a war

???

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset named Tim Osman.

Because they are stupid

But whats the excuse for those
We have elected

All day today they lied
Why do trust such outrageous
Liars about the time of day?

Ennui life
We’re so fucking bored with
Your lies
Hopeless

How fucking difficult is it to understand that I was the Jews AND Muslims, you stupid fucking idiots

Attached: 1567312638000.jpg (1280x596, 255K)

I expected nothing less from Jews, desu. You never have a problem selling out and blaming the Muzzies for your own interest operations.