ICE/ Immigration Thread

Is ICE inhumane? Are immigrants really held in concentration camps?
Or are immigrants ruining the US?

Please help me understand, Jow Forums

Attached: B5235BB4-7983-446F-A0D0-7CB919770BE5.jpg (750x375, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are getting free food, free housing

They can always fuck off back to where they came from

Yup.
If they went back they'd be released. But nope.

Yeah exactly, I was in a debate and mentioned that. They can’t all just get luxuries.

Yeah but what if they argue it’s horrible in their home country?

I would like information on this also. You can't Google shit like this and expect to not descend into a retarded echo chamber.

Any images, articles, infographics?

We should impale them on the border to discourage more from crossing.

Attached: impaler.jpg (650x945, 151K)

Doesn't matter. They're not refugees, they're not legally eligible for asylum.

Yes, I feel you.

Huh, ok, any sources?

>Are immigrants really held in concentration camps?
yes
>Or are immigrants ruining the US?
yes
what's the confusion? they have to go.
>13 photos that will make you say "fuck having laws and borders and shit"

I mean I’m not totally against it

Attached: 1566167703725.jpg (1200x875, 109K)

This. The struggle won't be over until every last spic, illegal or otherwise, is removed from the United States.

Attached: 1548012033953.jpg (499x1024, 83K)

>Yeah but what if they argue it’s horrible in their home country?
1) It's not
2) How is that our problem?
3) They should apply for asylum at the first country they enter, not keep going through five more to reach the US.

>border security: keeping criminals out
>concentration camps: keeping criminals in
choose one

Attached: 1550188207407.jpg (1249x395, 97K)

Here's a question. If we just shot them and they kept coming would you realize it's an invasion?

>Is ICE inhumane?
no
>Are immigrants really held in concentration camps?
they are living far better than many homeless and impoverished citizens in those camps
illegal latinos and negroes certainly are

Attached: appeal to emotion.png (634x566, 43K)

Attached: 1567547031817.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

That's CBP.
ICE doesn't run the cages.
Also Obama did the same cuckfart.

Attached: 1567546907932.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

Attached: 1567542675249.jpg (593x294, 49K)

Everyone that ICE takes ointo custody not only deserves what happens, they made the choice to come here and steal from this country and could leave at any time.

Are Mexicans humane?

Attached: 1568067752716.webm (360x640, 1.19M)

their living conditions are miserable because there are too many of them and not enough room. if the idiots would just learn how to trickle in, then we wouldn't be having this problem. but they're all greedy fucks and they want a paycheck today, not tomorrow. i don't know what you expect, do you want ICE to build each family a temporary house? build an apartment building? because that would be ridiculous.

Can we just turn them into sausage and sell them to be the Germans? Or maybe grind them up to fertilize depleted top soil?

ahhhhh mr pibbles is giving him lovely kisses hope he realizes the spic asada is spicy

At least we are a legitimate country unlike you.

No, and neither are Brazilians (your webm).

Oh yeah I agree, I was in a debate and I ran dry, thank you

A legitimate shithole

You said it not me

They are illegal invaders, putting them in concentration camps is actually the most humane thing to do.

Can I ask, why are Mexicans so brutal to each other? Is it just the Aztec blood or do things just not work if you treat each other well?

Yes, thank you

Yes, it’s the Aztec blood, our gods demand these brutal blood sacrifices to keep the sun rising, you wouldn’t understand.

At least I got an honest answer

Read somewhere that even the "coming of age" rituals for boys were incredibly brutal and painful. Are you guys just more resistant to pain somehow? Would explain a lot.

>mexico isn't a horrible place to live
You've obviously never been to Mexico before

Muh children in cages

What if your house is nicer than my shithole apartment? Do I get an automatic claim on it and my choice of bedrooms?

Yes, for some the saying of “killing a man to become a man” still holds true to this day.

It's UN law.

"As a result of events occurring before 1 January 1951 and owing to well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country; or who, not having a nationality and being outside the country of his former habitual residence as a result of such events, is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to return to it."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees