Let's see, it's no longer my Constitutional right to smoke an e-cigarette, which can only do harm to myself. Plus...

Let's see, it's no longer my Constitutional right to smoke an e-cigarette, which can only do harm to myself. Plus, to date there is very little known about vaping and why "some" people are getting sick from it, with a minimum of documented research. On the other hand, I can go out and buy an AR-15, which has only one documented reason for existing. To kill plenty of innocent people in a hurry! Yes, that makes perfect sense!

Attached: F8B60125-608D-4E38-BB1B-E4F5C166C126.jpg (640x640, 98K)

You can't shoot vape pens at tyrannical government. False equivalence.

Follow the money. You will find the jew.

the sacred founding text of our government doesn't guarantee your right to own vape pens.

if you want to take my guns ok, call a fucking constitutional convention.

Why don't you stop being a hysterical faggot?

You can still vape, they're only banning flavor additives, to try to keep kids from doing it. Your precious little faggy vape clouds are safe, you hipster piece of shit.

>Posting Occupy Democrats trash
kys you utter faggot

Attached: gasop2.png (800x1038, 1.02M)

INDEED FELLOW PATRIOT, EVERYONE KNOWS WE WILL GLADLY HAND OVER OUR GUNS TO OUR DULY ELECTED PATRIOT PRESIDENT WHEN HE ASKS FOR THEM.

GOD BLESS.

Jow Forums will defend this

Americans were too dumb to realize inhaling oil causes severe pnemonia. The oil just sits in your lungs and only bacteria can do anything with it.

wait until you find out about motor vehicles

FACT: Robot cars will never become a thing because people need organs. If car wrecks were eliminated, the government would find a new way to kill you for kidneys and parts. The government does not care about you. AT ALL. You are fucking retarded if you believe for one second they do.

assault rifle deaths pale in comparison to the amount of handgun deaths

A L C O H O L

>One is supposed to kill things the other isn't
Not really rocket science here. That would be like saying
>Look at how high thc vapes get you compared to how high a glock will get you ban assault THC vapes now!

There's no such thing as "constitutional rights".
They're called "constitutionally protected rights"

That means the right is inherent and protected by the constitution.

Therefore the government cannot take that right away as that right did not come from the government.
Now post more than once you fucking coward.

>assault rifle deaths pale in comparison to the amount of handgun deaths
Not that our firearm rights are subject to firearm types mind you.

>On the other hand, I can go out and buy an AR-15, which has only one documented reason for existing. To kill plenty of innocent people in a hurry! Yes, that makes perfect sense!
>being this obtuse
How can you even do this ironically? Are you proud? Have you ever had a friend?

Attached: 1553604906169.jpg (625x626, 85K)

They're trying to hold Remington liable for gun deaths. Imagine what will happen once they hold manufacturers of cars, bats, and kitchen knifes responsible for murder and manslaughter.

Attached: 1568239519482.jpg (627x408, 78K)

>How can you even do this ironically? Are you proud? Have you ever had a friend?
OP is either a troll or a hit and run shill.

>They're trying to hold Remington liable for gun deaths.
If that goes through, kiss ever buying new firearms goodbye. Every single gun manufacturer would be sued out of existence.

>Imagine what will happen once they hold manufacturers of cars, bats, and kitchen knifes responsible for murder and manslaughter.
They won't. Because they're not trying to ban those items.

Source?

How many have been killed by assault rifles? Real numbers with FBI sources, please.
>Bill of Rights
>not
>Bill of Feels

First post. Best post.

My dear friend you have single handedly beaten the fuck out of op. I honestly cannot see how that faggot will ever recover.

But first we must grant citizenship to 40m illegals who have been told whitey wants to shoot them every day for 10 years yes?

It was never your constitutional right to smoke an e-cig.
/thread

Goddamn, OP gutted completely and utterly.. why does the thread continue beyond this comment?

It doesn't make sense to ban vaping though and not cigarettes in general and nicotine. And soda. And cars. And unwashed children. And single moms.

well
the reason vaping is banned is that Trump needs actual human beings to vote for him
corpses don't vote (unless you count democrat election fraud)

>the reason vaping is banned is that Trump needs actual human beings to vote for him
Yes, because the 6 people who've died from black market vapes would've voted Trump and turned the tide of the election.

There has never been a murder with a legal assault rifle in the US.

liberals and their whataboutisms.

Just wait until they find out how many people niggers have killed.

Attached: 7890-456.png (631x479, 76K)

Not nearly as many as cars, cigarettes, doctors, handuns, knives or hammers...

>There has never been a murder with a legal assault rifle in the US.
What really pisses them off is when you tell them that assault rifles are protect by the second amendment.

Trump voters get shot too, you know.

fpbp

Attached: You won't do anything you nigger.png (560x373, 223K)

Attached: 34jglx.jpg (500x710, 68K)

Why not ban cars? Those kill more than "assault" rifles

I suppose this is where you're waiting for someone to go "lol wut kekekek" and provide you with links and then you go "but ackzuallyyyhh.. those rifles were technically not legal, because.. " or even better "lol user there ain't no such thing as a legal assault rifle, because.."

.. so, let's just hear your definition of "legal assault rifle" and take it from there.

Vapes are worse than cigarettes, fucking retard. Look into micro coil technology, even a deadbeat Cannabis dab addict would never use that tiny shit, because even the ceramic luxury coils for Juul produce nano particles of red hot ceramic embers that go in your throat.
Now let’s talk about the “nic salts” -the substance found in Juul pens. Nic salt is made with salt because otherwise the nicotine would hurt your throat badly... luckily, the salt burns away the skin and nerves in your lung surfaces, so you can’t feel the pain of slowly dying, until you try to quit, that is... after quitting, the inflammation will go away and chunks of your flesh are coughed up. If you are lucky you don’t end up with a fucking hole in your chest wall.
Meth is illegal. Heroin is illegal. Cocaine is illegal... why should ELECTRONIC vapes NOt be illegal, considering that most of the consumers are CHILDREN????

Coming next Christmas... it’s the attack of the Snowcones!

totally believe you, bro. inbeech brump

I highly doubt the person that pioneered the AR was thinking about killing innocents.

>I highly doubt the person that pioneered the AR was thinking about killing innocents.
According to gungrabbers, all firearm owners want to murder people and the desire to own a firearm is a sign of mental illness.

You never had the Constitutional right to smoke an e-cig, you moron.

>1 post by this id

>Occupy Democrats: "NOOOO! IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Attached: 1555671303569.jpg (708x800, 95K)

bruh.. I'm talking about them getting shot by lefties, we all know lefties don't own guns and if given one they wouldn't know the butt from the business end; I'm talking about mass shooters you know, they don't exactly check target ID before spraying.

450 active cdc cases and 6 dead, all linked to Juul and other micro vape nic salt machines. The devices produce formaldehyde-like fumes which are inhaled. the byproduct of inhaling shit from a temporary cotton wick that is repeatedly soaked, cooked and dried, via brittle fuses that cost 5cents to make, and cost their teenage customers 20 dollars for a four pack

>I'm NOT talking about them
dammit fixed ffs lol

I’m a moron, carry on

>
bruh where did you go?

ah, there you are, all good.

all good news for bitcoin

its your choice to remain a slave

i've already shown you the way

Attached: X1vkfjh.jpg (443x490, 65K)

Yes you can you jew fuck. The mfgs are simply prevented from adding flavors to them to entice children. Now fellate a shotgun.

Real cigarettes kill more than guns but I don't see you bitching about them, bootlicker

>no longer my Constitutional right to smoke an e-cigarette
I must have missed that amendment in the constitution. The Right of the People to Smoke e-cigarettes shall not be infringed!

DAMN RIGHT FELLOW PATRIOT! WHEN OUR FOUNDING FATHERS BUILT THIS COUNTRY ON THE BACK OF BLACK SLAVES FARMING TOBACCO AND COTTON THEY CLEARLY INTENDED THE GOVERNMENT THEY CREATED TO MONITOR AND NANNY WHAT PEOPLE TRIED TO INGEST.

GOD BLESS.