Think about it, if you don't have faith you have NOTHING...

Think about it, if you don't have faith you have NOTHING. Common sense in a reality not fully understood is actually common fallacy. Science tells us there is no meaning to life. How can you hope or hold values under such circumstances? Civilisation without God is a house of cards.

Attached: Dyeus-Pater.jpg (867x700, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lexico.com/en/definition/faith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also evolution is bullshit.

Faith is for niggers and cucks. The aim of science is (or rather should be) to understand the world and ourselves as much as possible.

immanuel kant totally fuckered your pure reasoning and you havent been able to come up with a retort in like 300 years. you have been obsolote for ages rationalizationcuck

>How can you hope or hold values under such circumstances?
Because I choose to. I don't need to be afraid of sky daddy.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

you need to learn how to fear, for your own good. you have no idea how terrible the hell is waiting for you is and your simple rationalization and denial is a laughably weak psychological mechanism indicating incipient levels of maturity.

There is no good reason to believe hell exists.

that is your opinion that exists in your silly little head. your opinion has almost no power, even you discard it at the first convinience

I like this fucking leaf

Science is ever changing, why place your faith in man

good goy

It's my opinion in the sense that I determine what is good, sure. The fact remains that you might as well be trying to scare me with goblins or something.

you determine what is good with your sensual or intermediate mind (beliefs) . this has been covered in the bible through metaphor, those are the scribes and the pharisees. those who access the inner mind, to which immanuel kant was secretely hinting towards, have access to more objective accessments of reality.

no one cares what some nervous tissue submerged in jewish culture from birth thinks. thats all you are

Attached: 4d9635ad1bd405c1a152167fc48c93b3.jpg (500x533, 43K)

>those who access the inner mind, to which immanuel kant was secretely hinting towards, have access to more objective accessments of reality.
Prove it.

Faith is the human ability to believe something you have not seen with your eyes.
Everyone has it.
Everyone uses it.

I went to a Hell Night one year in rural Kentucky. It was set up in a school, station to station, and you could watch mini-dramas play out as various high schoolers met their fate, and then entered into the afterlife.
It's the only thing I've ever seen give skeptics pause, because it hits all their senses at once, and they cannot intellectually dismiss it as easily.

That's not what faith is. lexico.com/en/definition/faith

Worse.
Science is always wrong, always has been wrong, and about every 40 years, science proves that the prior science was wrong.
Oh, but gee, we got it right this time! This time, we're right on the money!
40 years later: wrong again.

If that process leads you to the inevitable conclusion that only God is good, then it works.
If it leads you to any other conclusion, it's bunk.

At least science has the ability to determine it is wrong, unlike religion.

What makes you believe that?

prove the inner mind to the sensual mind? read the bible regarding the temptation of Christ. Christ does not obey the devil. you bare no good fruit and will be cast into the fire. nature is cruel and you bound yourself to nature and the so called provable.

It is, per the Word of God.
Now faith is the [a]substance of things hoped for, the [b]evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.

Hebrews 11: By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

I don't believe the Bible, so appealing to it is pointless.

You should only have faith in yourself. To have faith in any god, you would need faith in yourself, in that you can accurately judge the world yourself.
Religious people/people who follow scientism/etc. paradoxically cannot trust themselves(so they need a god to trust), yet ignore the fact that you must trust yourself in order to trust such a thing.

I am my God. There is no other to me.

It has to. It's always wrong.
So are "religions". They're run by the devil, and he's always wrong.
Step up to meet God, and you'll see it's not a religion. It's a mandatory event in your life, sooner or later. Sooner is better for you.

Only God is good.

I threw a tard tantrum last night and destroyed by bible and cross
It always sits in my room and reminds me of how much of a failure I am due to my own actions
Is there any hope?

Okay, so if I don't see something but I do smell it, believing in it is faith?

Sounds like religion to me, but go ahead and tell me how I can meet God.

Says who?

the beliefs of a piece of nervous tissue that came from a zygote from your mothers uterus, you who copies everything, your clothing music etc, invents nothing for himself, repeats agreeable facts store in memory that seem agreeable. very worthless and you follow the path of least resistance

Yes.
Keep at it, and when you're in full despair of ever being like God, that's where Jesus wants you. He wants you to realize that you cannot be good; you cannot be like God; you cannot be perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect.
He wants you to reach out to him, at that point, and change your mind, or repent, about trying to be like God on your own. He wants you to confess out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised him from the dead.
And then, by no merit of your own, you will have appealed to God's mercy and grace, and you will receive the pardon Jesus purchased for you at the cross, and you will become a living being, for the first time in your life.

I don't think it's worthless, and my opinion matters to me far more than yours does.

No. Eyes only. "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God". You treat info differently depending on what gate it comes through. "Seeing is believeing"? Well, faith is believing without seeing, and comes by hearing.

How can people be so complacent and hold such beliefs as this?
Even if there was such a "god" as this who demanded that I obeyed him and worshipped him, I would gladly spit on everything created by them, and I would gladly take my place in any hell they created to punish me for not being a good slave.

Religio = "system of bondage"
Satan was the worship leader in heaven; he's the worship leader here on earth. He's the one who deluded Mohammad, and Joe Smith, and countless others, into starting "religions" with rules to make you "more like God".
You meet God right where you are, right now, knowing that he's within arm's reach, and within earshot.

Says the only one who is Good.
So He said to him, “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God.

Is that wise? Is that in your own best interests?

you're no prophet and will die and be forgotten. many millions continue to read the prophecies of revelation because they come from men that incarnated the Word

So information conveyed visually is not faith, but information conveyed aurally is faith. How arbitrary.

I don't know that God is within arms reach / within earshot though. I don't see or hear any God.

It's how your Creator made you, and he doesn't do anything arbitrarily.
"You have seen me, Thomas, and believed. Blessed are they who have not seen, and yet believed."
Abraham is the Father of Faith, and a friend of God.
Faith, Belief, and Obedience are huge with God.

So God is the only good one because God says so? I could do the same:. I am the only good one. Why? Because I say so.

He's near you, behind you, and can hear you.
Speak to him as though he can hear you, because he can.
Pour your heart out to him.
He knows.
He wants you to come to him, and be saved.
He loved you so much that he would rather die than live without you, so he did.

the Word is not anything perceived through the senses but rather through the absence of the senses

Yes.
To doubt the word of God is to sink into foolishness and rebellion with the devil, who lost his coup in 1/2 of a heartbeat, and forever.

That's of no significance to me.

Absolutely. Slavery is not in my best interests. Death is preferable, no matter what terrified slaves tell me.

It seems like your God does a lot of things arbitrarily.

To me heaven and hell seem to be the same, both sound horrible.

Also, you guys lifted hell off the Vikings, prior to that didn't you guys go to Gehenna or Tartarus?

How long should I be waiting for a response?

You're a slave now, and you're blaspheming the one who would free you.
And you're demanding he cast you into eternal hellfire, because you want nothing to do with him.
He knew your decision before he created the world, and prepared a place for you.
Whether that place he prepared for you is in heaven, with him, in his family, ruling and reigning, or in eternal hellfire, is up to you.

Why should I believe that?

Do you know what the cosmological constant is?
God does nothing arbitrarily.

Seek with all your heart, and you will find him.
This is the most important thing you can do with your life.
Never give up.

Because it's true.

Sure, but that doesn't show that your God doesn't do a ton of arbitrary things.

Prove it.

How do you seek with all your heart?

Perhaps you're ascribing an arbitrary nature to God that is not deserved, or useful, or true.
And were you right, and God wrong, your victory would erase all hope for mankind, as an arbitrary God provides no hope.

You need to develop an appetite for the truth.
"Prove it" is empiricism.

In Christian teaching God recreates the entire universe. His people don't stay in heaven forever.

You could at least list some of these supposedly arbitrary things.

Believe it or not OP kikes and the hatred of Christ here is what brought me back to the fold. God bless you.

That's up to you.
I would suggest taking three days' fast, praying, and reading God's Word, the bible.
You can read a lot about Jesus in the Gospel of John, and you can read a lot about how to be saved in Romans 10.

Proving things is the way in which we attempt to discern truth.

you do not exist. your ego is a multitude of I's falsely formed. you are nervous tissue formed from a zygote and you identified with ideas and sensation to give yourself a sense of existence. you are just nervous tissue existing in this strange world. you are not John or Jack etc, those are just sounds and concepts. they are dead and have no future. your world of warcraft account is of time and will turn to dust. the only reason your eyes etc exist is so you can learn to meditate and experience the Verb, well and also feed and house yourself. everything else, the millions of dollars etc, is just nervous tissue attempting to feel power etc for its very short stint on earth. your life will be gone in a flash and only those who experience meditation understand the nature of time and how quickly it passes

I need to be "freed" by accepting slavery forced onto me by another?
No.
I was born free, and your god is a means to try and imprison me.
and lol
if it was predetermined, then why go through all of this horseshit?
That's so fucking stupid.

God recreates a new heaven and a new earth at the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom.
I'll be in heaven forever, because heaven's coming here.

I'm ascribing it based on the description I've been given.

You need to remember that knowing there's a god or proving it also means you don't get to go to heaven and live forever.

You have to "know'" skydaddy is real and believe so hard with all your heart without any sign or evidence at all. And then, when you're dead, you'll get to not be dead.

Okay. That seeing things is not faith but hearing things is faith. That's arbitrary.

No, it isn't.
The truth has a nice dull ring to it. If you cannot hear it, it's because you're still thinking empirically. Empiricism is "not false", and has no means to get you to the truth.
I do not fear you will never find the truth, but that you will find it too late to do you any good.

I don't believe the Bible though.

>ITT
>"ye goy, how'd you live without me telling you what to think and do?"
>"ye goy, science is facts, when we write stuff and publish it. Totally facts"
This is why nobody visits us.

Attached: 1549647934369.jpg (363x463, 38K)

>Think about it, if you don't have faith you have NOTHING
If only there were such individuals, as far as i know all people have it, so you may actually be referring to religious faith my potato nigger friend

Yes, you need to be freed from death.
You're dead right now, and don't even know it.
God is adopting people into his family, not into slavery.
You have a chance to gain the power to become a son of God, and joint heir with Jesus.

The division of knowledge is threefold:
Induction: reference
Deduction: inference
Abduction: deference
All are requisite to know thy place.

>You do not exist
>Proceeds to describe how I do exist
I'm fully aware that "I" am essentially an illusion generated by my brain. What of it?

It's your assertion that God acts in an arbitrary way.
He's never changed one bit.
He's never bent or broken or changed one rule.
He created this universe to perfection, and the only wobble we can see is what we did to ruin it.
It's your assertion God is arbitrary; you lay out your reasoning, or it's just your opinion.

>"ye goy, BIBLE is facts, when we write stuff and publish it. Totally facts"

stupid fucking german

No, it is not.
People hear the gospel.
You're a literate person, and can't understand how important hearing is.

bullshit.
I am alive and will always live. I can only die if I accept slavery from others, from the religious, from all those who would control me. I spit in the face of your god and reject their claims to power. You are a slave, and your god is a slave master. You will never be free

That doesn't reflect poorly on the bible, at all.

is an ugly person born free
is a stupid person born free
if you work 60 hours a week are you free
if you age and suffer are you free
freedom, goyim, freedom!
I will be a slave with Christ carrying the cross

Yes, it is. Any other method, applied equally, leads to accepting mutually exclusive claims simultaneously.

Look at this schizoposting garbage and realise all christcuck godfags in this thread sound like incoherent retards. Because they are.

You're dead, and don't know it.
God is Life.
You are separated from God.
Death is being separated from Life.
You are dead.
You are separated from God, by your will, by your choice, and you're demanding to be eternally separated from God.
You are dead in the same way Adam and Eve died in the Garden of Eden, but lived for many centuries.
You were created in their dead image, many generations later.

That you never change something in no way means that something wasn't arbitrary to begin with.

The truth never contradicts itself, and never contains mutually exclusive claims.

People also read the gospel, bit that's not faith apparently.

>if you don't have faith you have NOTHING.
I have myself and my convictions. The one with nothing is you, who tries to fill the void with faith and servitude.

You lack spiritual discernment, which is necessary to understand the things of God.
That's why they're gibberish to you.

>if you don't have faith you have NOTHING
>faith: complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
Not needed. Belief based on evidence is a better indicator of what is correct. You can believe anything based on faith.

What does reflect poorly on it is that there is no reason to believe its god claims.

Again, you have no evidence, no hypothesis, that this universe could have been created in any other way.

Oh, look, a poo being illiterate. What are the odds?

I like to listen to it on CD, to increase my faith.

Right, but you need a method to discern truth.