Why did the Commander and Chief sit still?

What was the point of this? Were we all trained to be introverts? Were we trained to sit inside and do nothing while the bombs fell? What the hell is this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 3.54.30 PM.png (966x510, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5NvKpJfKE&t=44
youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most rational explanation is the secret service was trying to figure out what was going on and where to evacuate to. Once they were moving they wanted to keep moving to avoid having the president be a sitting target. The school was a secure location while they made their plans.

Like he wouldn't want to start getting briefed.

He wouldn't have larped for the camera?
Or was he?

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT KIDS I GOTTA RUN THE US IS UNDER ATTACK AND THEY GOTTA GET ME SOMEWHERE SAFE SO IM NOT KILLED MY HOMICIDAL MANIACS!! NICE CHATTING WITH YA!!

Attached: EEF908B3-C8BB-41C9-ACED-A68069D799A4.jpg (250x325, 25K)

Because the first report would have been that planes have been hijacked.

He doesn't have a cape. Keep me informed.

I think he knew of the plan, but nixed it... and they did it anyway. He has a look...just an unusual expression there. Like not total surprise, but like he’d been crossed.

>WHY DIDN'T HE START SCREAMING?!?!
>WHY DIDN'T HE PANIC?!?!?
>WHY DOESN'T HE ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONAL BABY LIKE I DO!?!?!?
Stoicism is a lost virtue these days.

Cheney was coordinating the US side of things without Bush. Bush knew of course, he just didn’t want to be the guy pulling the levers that killed thousands of Americans. He’s a God fearing Christian, you see ;^)

Because he was actually nothing more than a figurehead controlled by nameless bureaucrats and intelligence agencies, like most presidents before President Trump. Wat do?

no shhh, its part of a conspiracy, people with common sense such as yourself just get called boomers.

>tfw you realize you were the pet goat

Attached: 3457wrtfghsadfhsa.jpg (567x461, 54K)

Fixed

Attached: G.png (340x385, 184K)

>Dad said this job was easy

Attached: jb.jpg (563x459, 67K)

He was planning the invasion of Iraq all in his head right then, what a president can’t sit still and think for a few minutes?

What do you think Trump would have done in that situation? I imagine he would have announced what happened right there and then, saying the country is at war, scaring the children and making them cry

He said that he was told that a plane hit the WTC, but he wasn't told what kind. He said that he assumed that someone in a light plane had screwed up, which would have caused very little damage. It's also probably true that his team down in Texas didn't have the full story immediately. However, when the second plane hit, everyone figured out that there was a real problem, and they got him out of the classroom in a way that wouldn't alarm the little kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5NvKpJfKE&t=44
>hit
>steel
>plane
>must
Get readdyyyy

That's not stoicism.
Fuck off.
He looks like a fucking retard and like he should do something. You can see the urgency boiling in him, yet he just murks in the book and pretends to coexist in the classroom like a child.

You professionally and gracefully exclaim that you have to cancel the book reading session and that you'll have to come back. That something important has happened and that he needs to get to work on it.
How fucking hard is that.

BS
He looks FUCKED in his face and body language. He's completely rigid

Attached: bushrmacgwtf!.jpg (666x487, 83K)

They said "playing"
Watch the words, or are you illiterate?

Reading Makes A Country Great Again

RMACGA

Anybody have the video of the Six Flags guy (Mr.6) dancing while the first plane hits?

Attached: mr6.jpg (2000x1426, 506K)

youtu.be/Id6nCa_OTEM