MOST PRO-GUN (control) PRESIDENT EVER!

MOST PRO-GUN (control) PRESIDENT EVER!

thehill.com/homenews/senate/461012-senators-say-trump-open-to-expanding-background-checks

Attached: 20190911_162051.jpg (1080x1144, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks
readfrontier.org/stories/fbi-sting-to-foil-oklahoma-city-bomb-plot-based-on-informant-with-history-of-mental-illness-protective-orders-and-threats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please stop.....

They also said he colluded with Russia to change votes and steal an election.

he said he would take guns during the election. you meme lords just didn't listen. he also said he would shut down the internet to prevent terrorism. trump has never been shy about being a totalitarian dick that hates the constitution and freedom. you morons were just so enamored by "pwning the libtards" that you didn't pay attention.

could you imagine if an actual constitutional libertarian like ted cruz was president? but you morons wanted meme boy trump.

He also said that he would deport illegals en masses and build a giant wall.

the only thing i liked about his campaign. but he hasn't built a fucking inch of wall.

Lindsey Graham said that?

Is he the only senator?

Pretty much this

and has been. things evolve over the expansion of time-space. what of it?

>and has been.
Call me when he hits Obongo's numbers and we can talk.

He also said he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary's complete indifference to the law.

wonder of Zion don would support the same mental health community in background checks for president since he does have nukes and all, I mean mental health is important right Zion Don?

I'm fine if the people who do background checks are paid to actually do their job, not fine if private sales require background checks because fuck that.

>senators say
>sources say
>insiders say
hahahaha the bump stock thing hasn't even passed you tard

>bump stock thing hasn't even passed
You're wrong.

atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/bump-stocks

Welcome to the police state of America.

>meme flag
We're still voting Trump in 2020, Biden wants to ban all "assault weapons" and that pedo's who you'll be shilling for in 2020.

>calls people retard
>user points out he is wrong

What did he mean by this

still voting trump in 2020

he will win easily and you'll be all mad and spergy

>we

Attached: child.jpg (1600x1167, 205K)

It's hilarious watching all of Jow Forums scramble to defend him. Literally the only good/meme-able shit after his election was the reactions. Now he's outright catering to the libs everyone thought he would own.

>thinking this billionaire fuck who shits on a golden toilet with his jew kids gives a fuck about white people

Attached: dumbidiot.jpg (615x290, 53K)

He should be required to wear an apple watch at all times

Yep, you shills never turned the board, bot-assisted spam isn't effective, you'll find that out soon enough. In fact I would argue it's actually hurting you.

>Gets called out
>resorts instantly to ad hominem

And yet, Trump will still win in 2020.

Makes no difference to me. You're the one who believes in the system.

today is my first time posting on Jow Forums since 2015. i stuck it out even when moot burned the place to the ground with persistent IDs. but the trumptards ruined this place for me during the primaries.

i came just to post 9/11 memes today, but this place is much better now. i might post here again.

Attached: 1526841196440.jpg (525x384, 41K)

Why would I be mad that one jewish puppet wins versus another jewish puppet? After several generations of this system do you think I do not expect another Jewish puppet?

This. Literally do not care and have zero faith the system is broken and kiked

I can't wait to primary my R. Senator in 2022, and my Rep. next year if he cucks.

>Sunday, May 20, 2018 6:33:16.440 PM

This faggot is going to have to win 2020 without me

Attached: 1547483660252.jpg (763x996, 183K)

Who banned bump stocks, Obama or Trump?

Attached: 1567485435461.png (480x485, 231K)

You could have prevented this.

Attached: 1567706858776.jpg (916x768, 129K)

You couldn't primary numbers pedo.
Checking if criminals foreigners and terrorists are trying to buy weapons in The United States is common sense.

Good. You'll be in prison or blowing some tranny presumably

I'll take my chances with a civil war over sucking off the kike in chief. People like you sound too afraid to use the weaponry you own. What are you so afraid of?

Attached: 1553990948267.jpg (960x960, 112K)

And he did both kike shill

Alright, not to sound like a retard, but is there literally anything we can do to prevent this? At any point are these bills going to go to the citizens or are we just fucked while all the "conservative" politicians vote our fucking guns away?

Don't forget mental health, also you are mentally ill for posting on Jow Forums and also a white supremist for voting trump so don't forget to go talk to a jewish doctor to sort you out.

See, to me it's rather sad as I'm almost happy to say "sure, expand background checks" just to shut leftists the fuck up for once, but I know they'll just cry for more control even if they get that acquiesence.

Go read the Declaration of Independence that's actually what happened last time this happened

Who could have seen this coming?

Attached: trump_clinton.jpg (1000x523, 277K)

Remember that these are the people shilling slide threads like this.

Attached: 4C11E955-713C-4FA0-BF38-F575BE353EE6.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

During his wrestlemania rallies. Outside of those, he was promising increased immigration and amnesty.

Realistically though Americans are either fat cuck baby boomers or liberals or on heroin but all of them are cowards and only care about self so nothing will happen except you guys will get cucked and then your nation will be flooded with third worlders.

At this point it's time for any rational person to have a get out of America plan

what the fuck does that even mean? do you want more shit to disqualify you from gun ownership? other than felonies and beating your wife? neither of those things should rob you of a constitutional right. when you get out of prison they should give you a suit and a gun. everyone in America should have a gun. especially niggers. an armed society is a polite society. leftists fume all day about wanting to kill people like us. i have a gun, i could actually kill anyone i want. that makes me think about who is worth killing. and maybe that is the solution. lets make people think about who is worth killing.

>muh guns
So sad. It's so hard to live without guns.
Niggers and americans are pretty much the same. Muh dik. Muh gunz. And neither one is worth a fuck.

Trump supporters are incredibly stupid people. I seriously doubt the vast majority of them even own guns.

And over here you have more /leftypol/ shills bumping this bait thread. The Memeflag one is a more obvious shill though.

Imagine calling someone who supports less gun control than you leftypol.

Lindsey Graham said a lot of cucked shit

Goes without saying the dems need to be replaced, but every single Republican siginging on to this red flag shit needs to be targeted for removal.
As for Trump, similar situations in the past indicate he's just talking. He won't sign off on this horseshit.
>but on the off slim chance he does, fuck him. he's done.

what problem could you fucks possibly have with more throughout background check?
they clearly fail at the current time as some recent maniacs have bought the guns even tho they had shady history

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-153342.jpg (1602x1274, 703K)

I will unironically stay home if he signs anything resembling gun control. I hope his aides are reading this because I'm not fucking around.

yet sanders and the democrats want to take ban AR 15

Obama had a republican congress and republican senate he couldent

TRUMP SAY

TRUMP IS THINKING OF

TRUMP IS CONSIDERING

It's as if you're fucking retarded.

Attached: ezgif-1-d5ea7948bd63.gif (335x314, 2.78M)

Attached: 1565140863697.jpg (575x862, 68K)

you are literally fucking braindead

>he fucked us over
>STILL VOTIN THO HEHEHEHEHE
voting isn't the answer. war is the answer.
you are a subhumanized coward. WIPE UP

Only for the second half of his term.

Trump did it anyway, even with a republican congress.

they literally raidied a guy in Houston Texas last week over a bumpstock
kys jew shill

Attached: 1534837555384.jpg (900x1001, 180K)

Agreed, maybe all government employees should be required to.

If it's good for gun safety then wouldn't it be good for all safety? I don't think anyone would argue we don't want a safe and responsible government.

More than Obama staging shootings just to pretend to cry to literally take away guns?

Attached: 1568175611699.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Migatards are truly subhuman creatures.

Attached: MIGA Shills accusasations.jpg (655x705, 260K)

Same photos. Everytime. MORE FECES

hes fucking with you faggots.

bait and switch.

>implying they aren't still staging incidents for political gain
readfrontier.org/stories/fbi-sting-to-foil-oklahoma-city-bomb-plot-based-on-informant-with-history-of-mental-illness-protective-orders-and-threats/
Newfag detected.

Did I say otherwise? You fucking low IQ chink poo

Nice bait thread, don't mind if I sage so myself.

Trump considers everything and weighs it against what the schizophrenic collective population asks for. He bends over backwards to give the majority of people what they want, like how a democracy is supposed to work. A tyrant would not consider the feelings of citizens outside his party.

The only glaring flaw with this is that half the country are suicidally depressed drug addicts, so of course no decision is ever going to please everyone. Leftists should have left our country and built their own, but they can't. They're demoralized useful idiots who only know how to destroy.

>implying
>did I *say*
No, you implied it, you absolute double digit mongrel retard.

I literally didn't

Already been proven false narrative.

We don't need more background checks, we need the government to do their job with the fucking laws we have

Attached: israel.jpg (1200x628, 167K)

>Jews make up vast majority of Democrat donations while shunning Trump
>Trump BTFOs Netanyahu and Israel three times in two days, gives them fuck-off money and tells them we won't fight their wars anymore
Keep trying. Your wasted efforts are delicious. Your accusations haven't changed anyone's mind about anything, on the right or the left. It's actually questionable as to why you even bother.

You trying to trick all five unironic nazis? lol

Someone needs to make an 80% Mossberg 930 receiver already.

Attached: 1568170372336.jpg (1124x168, 48K)