Alchohol

Alcohol is all you need. Cannabis, Psychedlics, and all other drugs are illegal because we know for a fact these drugs promote laziness, degeneracy, and hippy culture. Especially psychedelics, which are INFAMOUS for causing FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA and PSYCHOSIS you retards.
>NOOOO LET ME USE CHEMICALS TO TRICK MY BRAIN INTO BEING HAPPY
Cope.

Attached: F8110800-B629-46F4-9803-874639705D1B.jpg (1140x760, 123K)

A warning: This thread will inevitably fill up quickly with zoomers who want to “SMOK weed and PaRtY xxXXDD”

>Cope.
you wouldn't be drinking if you could cope

I've taken literally dozens of different drugs and alcohol is easily the most harmful and destructive

>hurrdurrr drugs are bad
>drinking solvent is good

what a shame

Alcohol is a poison that damages your brain so it releases chemicals to prevent its death and that's the buzz you get from drinking.

Attached: 50a04d7c436982a1ff7887f54bdf44a3.jpg (1537x1019, 271K)

>we know for a fact these drugs promote laziness, degeneracy, and hippy culture. Especially psychedelics
Literally no proof.

the most productive i ever was, and also when i was at my brightest, was from age 16 to 24. and i smoked weed every single fucking day. i would get stoned as fuck and do autistic shit nonstop.

weed doesn't make you lazy. if you are lazy it helps you cope with that. but for me it focused me on whatever i was doing. now im old as fuck and i just started smoking it again. it doesn't focus me as much, now i just want to play golf. and im fucking horrible at golf.

mushrooms are actually good for you if you know how to use 'em.

any "golf rumors"?

>shots of maple syrup

but why?

Don't you have a wife to beat, you electrician faggot?

Attached: 1LAlBnZ.jpg (1200x827, 406K)

i don't play with that level of people. i play with some of the texans sometimes. jj watt is about as bad as me, but i only played with him once.

>the most productive i ever was, and also when i was at my brightest, was from age 16 to 24
>i would get stoned as fuck and do autistic shit nonstop.
>autistic shit nonstop.

Sounds really fucking productive, Steve, really fucking productive.

>empty calories
>beer will make you grow man tits and bloat your gut
>disqualifies you from driving for 8+ hours
>saps you of nutrients
>dehydrates you
>paying taxes on it

What's not to love?

So being hung over for a day unable to move from bed is more productive than the non-existant come down from weed?

i sold 2 businesses chucklefuck. and now i lay around all day getting drunk and playing golf. im 38.

Rolling is one of the top ten experiences i've had in my short life

Alcohol has over 30 times higher psychosis risk and only one that can cause it or kill you after ceasing use

Attached: 1564100489824.jpg (598x448, 111K)

Protip: If you can't get out of bed you should kill yourself, pussy.

>Alcohol is all you need goyim stop using medicine here use my expensive wood ether alcohol poison instead oOoOoyYy