Why aren't there any white people in the Military

Why am I the only white person in the military fighting for white America? I love fighting for my country and my race and I hate filthy sandniggers! I am like the only white person here everyone else is swarthy negroes and as you can see by my pic I am not a swarthy negro.

Attached: me_in_uniform.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Anything that is not turbo black is considered white in America

La luz extinguido

because white people are mostly too smart to join the ZOG military for the past 25 years or so.

They are there, just behind the darkies.

Whites are busy working to pay for it all.

>Si, pinche cabron. Yo onions- I mean, I am a hwite gringo Americano just like you, pendejo. I have hwite 9 kids con mi esposa Maria de la Cruz de Santa Monica del Rodriguez de Fernandez de Garcia de Frijole Negra who can speak English too. Viva la raza and Trump es una puta, wey!

Attached: mo96zzxpv8l31.jpg (802x833, 127K)

Is that you? My wife's father is as white as you. Don't worry, it's up to us to make the US white by having white children

Generalissimo Goblino

That guy is hilarious, he’s the amerimutt cartoon in real life,

While it is a good meme, my libcuck boomer retard blue-pill pro-migration idiot step-dad thinks the war in the Middle-East is about oil, this is pretty blue-pilled.

It is largely. Not exclusively. It's also about arms trading, and giving kikestan more land.

El Americano

Attached: Study U.S. Middle East Policy Motivated by pro-Israel Lobby.png (659x1026, 78K)

Why would I want to fight for this country?

There are, but just like corporate America the face of the company the face of military are the mud bloods. Just like the pentagon is filled with jews.

Non whites are practically the only groups left that join the military because of a paycheck. The honor and pride meme has worn away and all that's left is fighting for israel whenever called on.

You joined the wrong branch. Should have joined the Marine Corps.

Green machine!!

It's the other way around, the Iraq war was on behalf of IsraHELL first, oil and arms contracts are more of a side thing.

Attached: Iraq war masterminds.jpg (1199x1048, 312K)

there are people who still think it was about terrorism.

They're up in the sky.

If you wanted to fight for white America, why did you sign up for the zog machine? Only poor retards enlist, and your white trash ass is surprised that your fellow soldiers are beans and niggers?

>me_in_uniform.jpg
It's bait.

I mean it's debatable but it really is all of those. And in Afghanistan it's also opium poppies.

Have you not noticed that the military is being piggybacked by a welfare program sure seems like its a way to hide just how much money we spend on them. This includes all offices like the DMV postal service, etc...

Attached: thetruthunvieled.jpg (320x352, 175K)

Every marine I’ve met has been a short spic

this is why i laugh when people say the military would side with the right in a civil war
no, its been overrun with nonwhites and women, like everything
its already all over

This

That looks like a Filipino. And the reason they do it is because it gives them a job, housing, education, and basically a major upgrade in life. Gone are the days of garbage chicken and poop soup

Attached: C3357735-FEC1-4076-90AB-B02A671AF9AE.jpg (299x168, 10K)

I figured but I still wanted to say it.

combat positions are overwhelmingly white. desk positions are still mostly white. It's a stupid liberal meme.